gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I really hope I'm wrong, but I'd be quite disappointed if the game ends as soon as you get together with Haley.

I appreciate the game taking its time to build up the story and develop the characters, but I do have to say that it really is a slow burn and it makes me wonder what the finish line is like. What draws me the most about this game is obviously Haley as a character, but also the relationship between Haley and MC. I hope that they would get together at around 40-50% mark of the game, and then the remaining part of the game is to continue showing what happened with their lives officially as a couple. Would there be problem? How would they solve it? Would it be smooth sailing? How to keep things fresh and interesting between them? And so on.
Nope won't end that early. The Writing for Haily will be closer to the best parts of Dana. More so then any game we have done since. Viit has written the overall plot but Ptolemy is the details person filling in the outline. Needless to say, The MC in Haily will be doing things like Chris did in Dana ;)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Nope won't end that early. The Writing for Haily will be closer to the best parts of Dana. More so then any game we have done since. Viit has written the overall plot but Ptolemy is the details person filling in the outline. Needless to say, The MC in Haily will be doing things like Chris did in Dana ;)
Does happy dance! :D:ROFLMAO::LOL::D:ROFLMAO::LOL::love::love:(y)

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'm glad it'd go that route. I'd always be disappointed if the end of a relationship-based game is just "getting together".

I'm really happy we'd actually get to see what happened when they are together.

Reactions: MoreLinks

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Nope won't end that early. The Writing for Haily will be closer to the best parts of Dana. More so then any game we have done since. Viit has written the overall plot but Ptolemy is the details person filling in the outline. Needless to say, The MC in Haily will be doing things like Chris did in Dana
This is great!!!, thanks for sharing this info with us, am very excited with this.:cool:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Wow, she looks a lot like Nefari from Mythic Manor.
ya gotta google her..she's hottest cosplayer there is...no nude though..occasional bare booty..no bewbs or hoohaa
ya..i look at cosplayers..heh...my dirty secret..Lenfried is another i dig :p also have a lust on for Higarushi Rin :p

Reactions: Moria

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Nope won't end that early. The Writing for Haily will be closer to the best parts of Dana. More so then any game we have done since. Viit has written the overall plot but Ptolemy is the details person filling in the outline. Needless to say, The MC in Haley will be doing things like Chris did in Dana ;)
That is awesome to hear! I really loved Dana and its great your team goes father then just showing the hook up.

So do we get a 3rd wheel to help throw some cover on the "real" relationship?

Please say yes :ROFLMAO:

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
What an awesome game!
Haley is great, and I'm loving the slow burn... I just hope it eventually leads somewhere :d
Not really interested in the other girls though, so I hope there will be a haley only route.
I wanna have fun with the other chicks but only if Haley is ok with that, but a relationship only with Haley.

stgkjsrbgrsb

Apr 16, 2017
I like this game a lot, but this relationship with Sandra has been going for 4 months of development time with no end in sight. I hope either it ends soon, because then we also have the Lisa thing, which I'm looking forward to, but it also means who knows how long before we start getting to the other girls, or at least that the future relationships with Alana and Diane, which I assume are coming eventually, last just as long as Sandra's. Alana and Diane look amazing!

Reactions: Nearchus
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes