botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I really, really like that. Almost no sexual content but I'm happy about it. It's nice to watch this story.
"Almost no sexual content?" You must have made some wrong choices then. Or is sexual content just straight out fucking for you?

No idea how someone can not like Sandra. She's gorgeous (one of the best looking black ladies in these games), funny, smart and sexy, once you've bid your time.
I for one will have real trouble deciding between her and Haley if a harem route isn't possible.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
"Almost no sexual content?" You must have made some wrong choices then. Or is sexual content just straight out fucking for you?

No idea how someone can not like Sandra. She's gorgeous (one of the best looking black ladies in these games), funny, smart and sexy, once you've bid your time.
I for one will have real trouble deciding between her and Haley if a harem route isn't possible.
I think you've answered your own dilemma there. Some (myself included) just don't like black ladies that much, it's just about preference and who you are attracted to. When given the option, I chose to go back to Haley instead of staying with Sandra, and thus missing out on a sex scene. I'm fairly sure I'm not the only one that has done that. That's not really an indictment on Sandra in any way, it's just personal preference.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I think you've answered your own dilemma there. Some (myself included) just don't like black ladies that much, it's just about preference and who you are attracted to. When given the option, I chose to go back to Haley instead of staying with Sandra, and thus missing out on a sex scene. I'm fairly sure I'm not the only one that has done that. That's not really an indictment on Sandra in any way, it's just personal preference.
I think it's pretty strange to restrict attraction to specific skin colours, I realize it's mostly not something you choose consciously, but I always wonder where such restrictions come from.
If a woman is beautiful, she's beautiful. Whether she's black, white, yellow, red, brown or green like She-Hulk should have nothing to do with that.
A face is either ugly or not, a body either has the right curves or not, no matter which colour of skin it has.
At least that's how it has always been for me.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
I think it's pretty strange to restrict attraction to specific skin colours, I realize it's mostly not something you choose consciously, but I always wonder where such restrictions come from.
If a woman is beautiful, she's beautiful. Whether she's black, white, yellow, red, brown or green like She-Hulk should have nothing to do with that.
A face is either ugly or not, a body either has the right curves or not, no matter which colour of skin it has.
At least that's how it has always been for me.
Everyone has different tastes ... and believe me, it's quite normal. I have nothing against black women/girls, someone of them I find beautiful and attractive, but that's maybe 1% of all of them. It's quite obvious, if you live in country, when you met black girl once in 10 years and most black girls you know are from games or TV/movies ... it's same for me with asian or latino girls f.e., so I really have nothing against black girls / women

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Everyone has different tastes ... and believe me, it's quite normal. I have nothing against black women/girls, someone of them I find beautiful and attractive, but that's maybe 1% of all of them. It's quite obvious, if you live in country, when you met black girl once in 10 years and most black girls you know are from games or TV/movies ... it's same for me with asian or latino girls f.e., so I really have nothing against black girls / women
Disagree. Saying you don't find black women attractive isn't the same as saying you don't find big/small breasts attractive or not. One is an attribute, the other is basically the whole physical being of a person.
Yes, it is a matter of taste, but still the question remains, what leads someone to restrict attractiveness to his own (caucasian or other) part of the human race?

Reactions: Metroid1988

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Disagree. Saying you don't find black women attractive isn't the same as saying you don't find big/small breasts attractive or not. One is an attribute, the other is basically the whole physical being of a person.
Yes, it is a matter of taste, but still the question remains, what leads someone to restrict attractiveness to his own (caucasian or other) part of the human race?
You don't have to agree with me. It's ok, I don't want argue with you anymore, I wrote my reasons and that's all.

Brokenbob

Aug 16, 2017
Well I think the question is more what makes any one person attractive to another? I know that I have seen women of every race that I have found attractive, but I would say that I lean towards asian women. Second I guess would be white, then middle eastern, then black. But that is being extremely general. And it is the same as liking big breasts/little breasts, or freckles, or slightly chubby or super skinny, or blond/black/brown/red hair, they are all attributes that can determine what we consider attractive to ourselves. There is no right or wrong, I have friends that while being white love the black ladies, another has a hardcore love for short freckled red heads (yes specific but hey) and yet they both grew up in the same place. All in all to each their own and don't ever let people tell you that it is wrong to find someone attractive or not attractive.

As for the game at first I went home with Haley, then I tried it again staying. Still not sure which route I will take exactly, but leaning towards going home with Haley, cause well why not. Also is there not a new update for Haley out? Or really soon to be out?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Also is there not a new update for Haley out? Or really soon to be out?
Updates are always meant to be released on the 20th of the month, so should be soon. And for when it appears here depends on when someone shares it too.

Dec 29, 2018
I'm probably going to sound stupid for saying this, considering that Haley is the central character and the game is named after her, but I hope she's an optional romance.

The game has already forced us into a relationship with Sandra, so to then also force us to cheat on her would be a bit of a downer since we know that Sandra has some serious trust issues when it comes to guys. Seeing Sandra get heartbroken would be a real big mood-killer for me, especially since I like Sandra way more than Haley.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I think it's very possible that we get some sort of harem ending on this game, wouldn't doubt that Lisa could play a role similar to Simone in Life with Mary, and Haley would probably be okay with it, what she fears the most is to lose her brother more than the thought of sharing him, otherwise she would be against the relationship to begin with. The only problem would be convincing Sandra, but I think the best way to convince her would be through Lisa and maybe a little push from Haley

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
In what way is Lisa to Haley can be similar to Simone and Mary? Simone is Mary's best friend. Haley barely knew Lisa.
I'm refering to Lisa playing a similar role in regards to Sandra, Haley is not in a relationship with MC, Sandra is, and Lisa is Sandra's best friend

my reference to Haley was in relation to being ok with sharing MC, not about Lisa being a Simone like character

Reactions: botc76
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes