fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
i remember deleting this game cause of lack of content
at what point are we now?
There is an extraordinary amount of quality emotional content between the MC and Haley, along with plenty of content between the MC and other characters.

I don't want to make assumptions or cast aspersions, but if you deleted this game because there was no pee in vee right away, you might not value the latest update. If you value quality story-telling and character development between a brother and sister with some fun romps with other characters along the way, then it's probable you'll like this :).

U

User_365148

I totally agree with you..had to keep moving my screen to see if i had a better angle of light
So you want a night time scene to be visible with a light glare in your screen?
Might as well just put those scenes during daytime, if you're going to put that much light in a scene.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Tarona

Sep 7, 2017
Ugh. I'm like heavily invested on the story. I really like the progression of this game. Seeing the MC and Haley start to lose their control toward each other is interesting and I like the fact that they hate themselves for that. It's realistic. They know is wrong but they can't help themselves

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So you want a night time scene to be visible with a light glare in your screen?
Might as well just put those scenes during daytime, if you're going to put that much light in a scene.
But the night scenes really could do with a little more light. The final scene of this update is the best lit night scene so far but all the previous ones were impossible to see anything. Since the MC never seems to close his curtains there should always be a little bit of light streaming in from the windows and the pool should have been lit far better because underwater pool lighting is very bright, also a rooftop pool in an apartment complex is going to have to some free standing lights around the pool as well.

For as good as the rest of this game is in terms of character design, daytime lighting, story, etc, I find it hard to believe that the dev can't adequately light the various night times with the same level of quality as the rest of the game.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Wow, things are sure developing and progressing real nice in the story now, I just hope there won't be any backtracking with MC and Haley at this point, I want their relationship get more serious and feelings grow deeper, the two of them get even closer, romantically. I love the chocolate drop Sandra as a girlfriend, Adriana as a sugar-mama, but Haley is the end game, I'll drop everyone for her in a heartbeat! <3
Very good update, very good indeed! :)

Loved the part where MC recognized Haley's scent and knew that wasn't Diane's towel, Haley being both shocked and positively impressed how keen MC is of her scent, oh Haley knows that's more than just knowing how one smells, mmmhm, Haley knows MC feels for her too, she's not alone :p

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes