RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I always promise myself that i won't play this till 3-4 more updates but i can't help it. But in the end, i feel the same disappointment. It looks like they will tease with "sister" way too much.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I'm not always a fan of the slow burn (not because I think it's unrealistic, but because I think it's unfairly influenced by economic considerations), but it's well-earned and entirely appropriate here. Unlike most incest games, they're fully conscious of the taboo they're thinking about breaking. And even more unlike most incest games, they are very, very clearly siblings. Their dialogue and their relationship couldn't possibly be more on point. Again, the dialogue is brilliant in creating an entirely realistic sibling relationship.

We're going to get a hairjob, right? I mean, that braid constantly moves of its own accord, so I'm sure it could take care of the MC without much problem.

(I promise I'll stop making jokes about Haley's hair...never.)

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
One of the best games! Excellent story-writing, sympathetic and realistic characters, slow-building relationship and lots of humor & fanny remarks ... keep up the good work! Great job so far! I really hope nothing sinister will happen ... a house-fire for example or aliens abducting Haley or anything along that line ... haha ...

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
unlike a wife and mother, this has totally captured me without a large amount of sex scenes
It's because this game understands how to build tension. AW&M will never, ever give you what you want...until some distant future time, that is. This game (really more of a VN, but anyway) has slowly but persistently ramped up the sexual tension. Every single update has advanced the core story. You're not desperate for fan art (as with AW&M) because you know that you're only moments away from what you really want.

This is like a coda to a long, silent rant, but this is what good writing can do. It gives you exactly what you want without giving you everything you want. Games with good writing earn their delays and their tension. This one has.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Games with good writing earn their delays and their tension This one has.
Well put. I can only hope that my writing can "earn" that kind of tension and gain the investment that stories like Haley's have developed in me. I think the only way I can explain it is that I really have developed an attachment to both Haley and the MC, and that attachment brings me back, even though the sex part of it is secondary and relatively minimal considering it's an adult VN.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
So you want a night time scene to be visible with a light glare in your screen?
Might as well just put those scenes during daytime, if you're going to put that much light in a scene.
Why are the team of devs for these games sometimes answering so aggressive to actual legit questions/criticisms? Been noticing that more and more lately.

It's like someone saying "oh the soup is bland" and your response is immediately "So you want a whole bowl of salt to be put in there? Might as well just eat salt and not bother putting other ingredients if you just want salt". What they want is just more spice so the soup is not bland. Calm yo tits.

People just want to have the night scene to have more light. They didn't ask for it to be as bright as day time. Jesus.
And yes, the night scene is too dark.
Yes, it happens to multiple people.
Yes, it can have more light without turning night time into day time.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I really have developed an attachment to both Haley and the MC
Other than the hair, there's nothing about Haley that triggers my Dazlust, but I find her unfathomably attractive just becuase of the way she's posed and written and characterized. Her relationship with the MC is so flawlessly real and honest. How could I not love this forbidden romance?

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Other than the hair, there's nothing about Haley that triggers my Dazlust, but I find her unfathomably attractive just becuase of the way she's posed and written and characterized. Her relationship with the MC is so flawlessly real and honest. How could I not love this romance?
Yeah, I'm on board with that as well. The relationship between Haley and the MC is so genuine, with the typical sibling banter, but on the other side, the MC has such deep love/concern for her that you can't help but become emotionally invested. It almost gets to the point that you don't care whether or not something sexual happens between the two of them (although the inner pervert hopes that something does, because Haley is hella hot).

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes