seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Yeah, I'm on board with that as well. The relationship between Haley and the MC is so genuine, with the typical sibling banter, but on the other side, the MC has such deep love/concern for her that you can't help but become emotionally invested. It almost gets to the point that you don't care whether or not something sexual happens between the two of them (although the inner pervert hopes that something does, because Haley is hella hot).
An example of this is when she sprains her leg running and the MC's response, carrying her to the hospital then threatening people with harm unless his sister is tended to. IRL, he would have been arrested (think the movie John Q), but in this story it is endearing and genuine, because his sister is hurting, so he is hurting.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
he MC has such deep love/concern for her that you can't help but become emotionally invested. It almost gets to the point that you don't care whether or not something sexual happens between the two of them
Exactly. I want these two to be in love, but if it's only sibling love that's fine. And this is why this is the best and most realistic incestuous story ever. They truly love each other, and not just in a horny way.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Exactly. I want these two to be in love, but if it's only sibling love that's fine. And this exactly why this is the best and most realistic incestuous story ever. They truly love each other, and not just in a horny way.
Again, a testament to good writing. The way this is written, the reader really gets invested in both characters not for the sexual tension (although it is there) but for the genuine way that the relationship between the two sibs is developed. A real testament to the quality of this VN is how many times I have re-viewed it from start to finish in between updates. A VN has to be really good for that to work.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Great update, as always! :love:
I wish they were somewhat longer, but I can't complain as they are right on time every month so far. And that's not trivial, as most developers out there are struggling with sticking to their schedules. So supporting Viit is worth every dollar. (y)

Only issue is how Adriana keeps haunting the other characters... Like others pointed out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Tom10

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
I was amazed how Haley felt more alive than any other character in any other adult game. At first I thought it was all about her personality and the well-designed dialog. But I just realized there is more to it than that - I noticed all the range of emotions on Haley's face, all so natural and realistic. Now, I feel stupid that I never noticed them before, the developers must have put so much effort in them. Apart from facial expressions her bodily gestures and postures also contribute towards that. Huge respect to the developers.

I never cared that the developers did not give Haley big boobs/ass - I would be okay with them either way. But now I feel thankful that they didn't, so that the players look at HER, not just at her BOOBs! I've made a complete gallery of her making different facial expressions (yeah, I think I've gone crazy). Here's a few of them.

:love::love: HALEY - MY FAVORITE GIRL

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Haley's Story [v0.25] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC FIXED (310 MB): - - -
MAC (265 MB): - - - -

<Updated 2019-02-24 fixed the transparency issue on the PC version - bossapplesauce>

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I was amazed how Haley felt more alive than any other character in any other adult game. At first I thought it was all about her personality and the well-designed dialog. But I just realized there is more to it than that - I noticed all the range of emotions on Haley's face, all so natural and realistic. Now, I feel stupid that I never noticed them before, the developers must have put so much effort in them. Apart from facial expressions her bodily gestures and postures also contribute towards that. Huge respect to the developers.

I never cared that the developers did not give Haley big boobs/ass - I would be okay with them either way. But now I feel thankful that they didn't, so that the players look at HER, not just at her BOOBs! I've made a complete gallery of her making different facial expressions (yeah, I think I've gone crazy). Here's a few of them.

:love::love: HALEY - MY FAVORITE GIRL

View attachment 249925 View attachment 249929 View attachment 249933 View attachment 249928
View attachment 249931 View attachment 249932 View attachment 249937 View attachment 249938 View attachment 249939
The credit for this belongs with Ptolemy's team,who actually execute the game. This VN is so satisfying not only because of the imagery, which is really excellent, but also due to the awesome dialogue.

chocolate

Oct 27, 2017
Is there any games like this, where is very cute characters, redheads or cute black girl like in this game? Thanks.

LeSmudge

Sep 5, 2016
Haley's Story [v0.25] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC (282 MB): - - - -
MAC (265 MB): - - - -
Hey thanks for the kompressed version, it could just be me, but I think the alpha channel isn't working the way it's supposed to!
The side image has a black box around :O

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I really enjoyed this new update,i played from the start again just to make sure i remember every moment between MC and Haley,how not fall for her? its impossible.,what i wanna know is if there is a different dialog in this update if you are on Sandra route ?, i been ignoring her since the start so for me this update kinda hinted that you will break up with her at some point

Dec 29, 2018
I find it odd that the main character would complain about Sandra being overly considerate. I would've thought that he'd find it to be a nice change from Haley's manipulative pouting, constant teasing, obnoxious nagging, and immature neediness.

It was a disappointing update for me, since I am a big fan of Sandra. The main character has already begun treating her like a booty call instead of a girlfriend, and we weren't allowed to reject Haley's advances. So I guess this will be one of those games that just offers you the illusion of choice while it railroads you down the main path. Sure, you can choose to have extra flings on the side, but that's it. I did everything possible to distance the main character from Haley, and the game doesn't care. He still ends up putty in her hands.

Reactions: Apostate and Onysko

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I find it odd that the main character would complain about Sandra being overly considerate. I would've thought that he'd find it to be a nice change from Haley's manipulative pouting, constant teasing, obnoxious nagging, and immature neediness.

It was a disappointing update for me, since I am a big fan of Sandra. The main character has already begun treating her like a booty call instead of a girlfriend, and we weren't allowed to reject Haley's advances. So I guess this will be one of those games that just offers you the illusion of choice while it railroads you down the main path. Sure, you can choose to have extra flings on the side, but that's it. I did everything possible to distance the main character from Haley, and the game doesn't care. He still ends up putty in her hands.
I get that you want choice but the game is titled Haley's Story so...

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
"Extreme Hair Dating Sim" after awhile ya get used to the scorpion tail hair and realize it isnt trying to kill you...BUT..it had best offer a handy..hairy?
At the risk of offending, Isn't this a tiny bit off topic?

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes