Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I find it odd that the main character would complain about Sandra being overly considerate. I would've thought that he'd find it to be a nice change from Haley's manipulative pouting, constant teasing, obnoxious nagging, and immature neediness.

It was a disappointing update for me, since I am a big fan of Sandra. The main character has already begun treating her like a booty call instead of a girlfriend, and we weren't allowed to reject Haley's advances. So I guess this will be one of those games that just offers you the illusion of choice while it railroads you down the main path. Sure, you can choose to have extra flings on the side, but that's it. I did everything possible to distance the main character from Haley, and the game doesn't care. He still ends up putty in her hands.
Have you considered that you might be playing the wrong game? If you don't like the title character, and don't want to have anything to do with her, you should not waste your time with this one. Because, if you keep playing this game, I suspect you will continue to be disappointed.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Nice update. I wasn't particularly impressed with how the MC reacted to Sandra this time around.

She's a really sweet girl and I would like to have the option to be a good bf for her.

Obviously my goal would still be a harem, but apart from that I don't want to treat her like a tool or make fun of how much she cares for the MC.
That was kind of disappointing.

Loved the rest of it, especially how MC and Haley's relationship progresses.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So you want a night time scene to be visible with a light glare in your screen?
Might as well just put those scenes during daytime, if you're going to put that much light in a scene.
But people can see better at night when they get used to low light and their eyes adjust, you should be able to see the facial features of other people, especially up close, and they were at night on a rooftop, there is moonlight, there is sources all around, they are not in a closed environment that has no source of light anywhere. Sandra is almost invisible at this scene. Life with mary had similar problems in some scenes, but at least some were in a room. But the pool scene with Mary and Simone at night were too dark as well and it's outdoors

A tip by the way, next update of life with mary will have a pool scene at night again, please, let us see the scene, it doesn't need to be completely bright, just make sure their faces and their forms are visible.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Haley's story v0.25.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: bas and venoom

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
now about the update, it was pretty good, we are finally at first base, and now they are open about their feelings, happened faster than I thought it would, and with less drama. That's fine by me, as I said, they both knew that they had feelings for each other more than just sibling love, and Haley was afraid to act upon those feelings for fear of losing her brother forever. She used the being drunk excuse to probe the situation and got a positive answer, so there is not really a reason to delay it even more

Haley also probably suspected that the dark thoughts that MC had were about her and sexual ones, she is not dumb, MC start acting weird while massaging her feet and gets really defensive when asked about it, this probably made her grow bolder to try that kiss at the pool

I think we are very close to having a open relationship with Sandra, she will certainly get promoted, which will make her have even less time to MC, which will bring even more problems about him not being satisfied (or at least not being satisfied by Sandra I guess ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ), so Sandra will make a compromise about not caring about MC fucking other girls since she has so little time for MC. Or they will break up, which would be simpler, but less fun, and we would lose the pool ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

TenWeevi

Aug 29, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Haley's story v0.25.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks bro

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes