• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So the kissing keeps happening in pitch black scenes, so I wonder if that's how he's going to hide the incest from Patreon. "It's in the dark, you can't see anything, so it didn't happen."
laughed of that

I think this game don't have a patch because ptolemy and others know it's easier for people just download and not patch anything, if the game page ever gets blocked I hope they have a patch ready. There are some pages that somehow avoid completely patreon's taste police

I think it's also easier for those games that start really slow with the sexual content with relatives, like superpowered where you can only fuck mother and sister after getting a series of powers and flaws, and even them it is not obvious on how to do it

Reactions: proximus

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
laughed of that

I think this game don't have a patch because ptolemy and others know it's easier for people just download and not patch anything, if the game page ever gets blocked I hope they have a patch ready. There are some pages that somehow avoid completely patreon's taste police

I think it's also easier for those games that start really slow with the sexual content with relatives, like superpowered where you can only fuck mother and sister after getting a series of powers and flaws, and even them it is not obvious on how to do it
Agreed.

Well I'm pretty sure that Patreon staf does not sit around playing VNs all day to see if it contains incest.
I just think games were pretty careless initially about game names.

I mean
Big Brother
Sister Sister Sister
Dating My daugther
School Love and Cousins
etc. etc. were pretty give away names.

It also helps if you are not one of the biggest creators on Patreon.

Ptolomy's games always had Generic names with middle of the road patrons.
Dreaming with Dana was pretty incestious, but you could not pick that up from the Patreon page.
Same with this one. As long as you do not rock the boat and fly under the radar, your all good.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Agreed.

Well I'm pretty sure that Patreon staf does not sit around playing VNs all day to see if it contains incest.

I mean
Big Brother
Sister Sister Sister
Dating My daugther
School Love and Cousins

Dreaming with Dana was pretty incestious, but you could not pick that up from the Patreon page.
Same with this one. As long as you do not rock the boat and fly under the radar, your all good.
Somehow Sister Sister Sister got away with it all the way having a huge banner promoting the title, If that managed to get through anyone can. Probably because the page never was very big.

But yeah, from my observation, games that don't have obvious incest references in the title or page have a better chance of avoiding patreon review

Reactions: Alfius

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I have a love/hate relationship with this game:

I love it because it is a beautiful and tense story with meaningful character development that really makes you want to invest your time and I hate it because I didn't discover this game 20 versions later because those cliffhangers are painful :cry:
think on the bright side, if everyone discovered this game when it were finished it would never have had any support and it would never be finished ;)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
laughed of that

I like this one because it's a rare breed in the incest genre, actual love. There isn't some perverted campaign to conquer his sister, she has feelings for him, he picks up on it and begins having them for her. It's a nice change of pace honestly.

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
I like this one because it's a rare breed in the incest genre, actual love. There isn't some perverted campaign to conquer his sister, she has feelings for him, he picks up on it and begins having them for her. It's a nice change of pace honestly.
A kindred spirit ,I agree totally with that. Finally a story that's has a more realistic feeling to it, than simply rape/blackmail.
Great game, love everything about it, keep up this amazing work and can't wait for more! Cheers.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Agreed.

I mean
Big Brother
Sister Sister Sister
Dating My daugther
School Love and Cousins

And Intimate Relations. That game is under the radar as Alexandra is torchbearer.

Reactions: Alfius

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This game is fucking horrible and the dev should feel bad for making it.

I'm genuinely disgusted.

All the girls are so adorable and sweet I feel like a right bitch for cheating, it's not fair. Stop making me feel bad.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

I'm genuinely disgusted.

All the girls are so adorable and sweet I feel like a right bitch for cheating, it's not fair. Stop making me feel bad.
hands you a cuppa tea..there there wee lass...

Reactions: JeefZ

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018

I'm genuinely disgusted.

Yes, emotions, such a new and horrible feeling, what happened to good old lust and debauchery?

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018

I'm genuinely disgusted.

Cheating? Whos cheating? ;)

I figure Haley isnt actively looking to get laid so im doing the same (y)

Hopefully im not getting blue balled the whole game :ROFLMAO:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Cheating? Whos cheating? ;)

I figure Haley isnt actively looking to get laid so im doing the same (y)

Hopefully im not getting blue balled the whole game :ROFLMAO:
She doesn't know what she wants because I don't think she really understands what's going on. There's going to be a point where she snaps. She's going to take her curiosity too far, realize she's falling in love with her brother and run away from it (and him).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She doesn't know what she wants because I don't think she really understands what's going on. There's going to be a point where she snaps. She's going to take her curiosity too far, realize she's falling in love with her brother and run away from it (and him).
Seems like she already knows to me. That last scene with them in bed, she isn't running away.

Maybe it's different based on choices but my MC has an awesome girlfriend and was left playing tongue twister with Haley in bed as the last update finished.

Really feel shitty cheating on Sandra and incest isn't normally my thing but the chemistry and banter with the MC and Haley had me go down that road so now I have 2 great women wanting my MC and no idea what to do about it.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Blue balls it us then. I just dont really like the other love interests as much...

Reactions: smokebox

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Seems like she already knows to me. That last scene with them in bed, she isn't running away.

Maybe it's different based on choices but my MC has an awesome girlfriend and was left playing tongue twister with Haley in bed as the last update finished.

Really feel shitty cheating on Sandra and incest isn't normally my thing but the chemistry and banter with the MC and Haley had me go down that road so now I have 2 great women wanting my MC and no idea what to do about it.
No I had the same as you and to an extent I think that the Sandra thing was pushed on him by his sister so she could try to make him unavailable, and it backfired and made her jealous instead. All that teasing she was doing about "muffin" and such was just her jealousy showing through. Sandra is really great, but I also believe the over-cleaning thing probably threw the MC off a bit. Everyone has their quirks, so it's not something for him to cheat on her for or even break up over.

But no, I still don't think she's reached her breaking point yet. Kisses can be still be written off as innocent. Hell he carried a half naked Lisa in his arms and that was innocent.... mostly. I think when the scales tip from friendly experimentation into loving actions and her actually trying to get him to cheat on Sandra, that's when she'll have a crisis.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

noob

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes