Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Did Diane not have a grabby boss instead of a boyfriend? Think the strongest sign she might be interested in MC was when she asked him to come running with her and Haley.
Actually, Diane has both. Earlier in the game she said she didn't go running that day, because her boyfriend was visiting. Which implies that the boyfriend is not local. Then later, she complains about her grabby boss.

Since long-distance relationships tend to dissolve, it might be possible that in a future release the MC has to console a despondent, buxom young lady who just received a Dear Diane letter. Would she complain about a grabby MC? Hopefully, not to Haley! o_O

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
This game is fucking horrible and the dev should feel bad for making it.

I'm genuinely disgusted.

All the girls are so adorable and sweet I feel like a right bitch for cheating, it's not fair. Stop making me feel bad.
LMFAO...good one

Reactions: Namco15

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
all the signs are obvious and have been from the start..Haley is not even fond of her own "boyfriend" probably because he is not enough like her brother...the main concern for a large number of us players is...will we ever be able to convince her and Sandra to hop on the MC express together? :p
I gave up on Sandra since first Swimming pool, preferring Haley. I'm basically just going through the motions with Sandra. I don't want to hurt her feelings. I can see she is very committed to this relationship, so I do feel sorry for her. Don't know How the MC is going to break up with her gently.

I love Lisa!! She is one of the coolest Characters I have seen in games. Although she is clearly sexually aggressive and lusts after the MC, her loyalty to her friend prevent her from taking it further with the MC. This is so cool. I actually think her current fat boyfriend and her makes a very cute couple.

So I will flirt with her, but not move in on her while she still have her current boyfriend.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
So to answer a few questions that tend to come up from time to time:

1. Why we don't make walkthroughs and never will.
It's because all or games are VN's no need for a walkthrough plus We want people to actually play the game and enjoy it. People who tend to use walkthroughs just use them to get to the sex. If you want that the games pictures are in the folder unpackaged. Just get them there.

2. Why Do you guys make four games instead of concentrating on one really good one?
Pretty simple answer for a four-man team we simply don't make enough money and no profit off of one to do that plus after making nothing but Dana for a year we had to diversify to keep sane. Dana got pretty boring towards the end for us as we were burnt out on it and the low donation levels did not help our moral.

3. I would love to donate but your on Patreon and I hate them
Stand in line we all hate them but there have not been many options tell now. The reason we have not switched is that we want to see if these platforms are stable and won't go away in a few months.

4. So why should I donate when I get it for free here.
Simple really If you like any of our games support them. not asking you to support all of them just the ones you like. It's your way of telling us what you want most as the games are updated in the order of how much they make. So For example right now we start with Life with Mary as that makes the most Second is normally Alex or IR and the last is Haily as it makes the least. We love all the games though but this is the most democratic way to do it.

5. So how often are you guys working on these games why are all the update short.
We try not to make them short we go for at least 20 to 30 Minutes of gameplay each update on all the games. Each of us easily spends over 100+ hours a month updating and Rendering. Ptolemy spends the most time out of anybody as he Writes, Poses and Programmes each update. I mainly assist him with rendering and PR as Ptolemy absorbs himself in the game process. As soon as we finish the updates for that month we immediately start Next months so we can try to get as much material as possible for each update.

Also, you can Talk to Ptolemy, I and the rest of the team on our Discord as that is where we are most of the time

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
*hey! speak for yourself...I`ve been creating harem since day one...EVERYONE is mine!:devilish:
I don't get the feeling this one is gonna end that way though.

Actually, Diane has both. Earlier in the game she said she didn't go running that day, because her boyfriend was visiting. Which implies that the boyfriend is not local. Then later, she complains about her grabby boss.

Since long-distance relationships tend to dissolve, it might be possible that in a future release the MC has to console a despondent, buxom young lady who just received a Dear Diane letter. Would she complain about a grabby MC? Hopefully, not to Haley! o_O
Well that Alanna girl from the start that was Sandra's partner in raquetball is never a thing either, so not every girl is going to be an option in this game I don't believe. Some are just set dressing.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I don't get the feeling this one is gonna end that way though.

Well that Alanna girl from the start that was Sandra's partner in raquetball is never a thing either, so not every girl is going to be an option in this game I don't believe. Some are just set dressing.
Alanna is Lisa sister right? maybe she will have a role regarding the mc involving with Lisa.

Reactions: Koulo077

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
A very nice thing would be a crossover between Haley and Mary...
Technically Mary isn't theirs (Although they're making it) but if

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You should probably add a incest tag. Lol
Soon I guess. The problem is when other members look at the tag and expect the full shebang with that tag and start...voicing their displeasure...that the tag's misleading because it doesn't have everything they expect. I think the tag was up to start but was taken down because there was no content (I could be wrong so I'm happy to be corrected) so it's not the first time it's been raised.

Reactions: Namco15

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Of course! But Diane has received significantly more time that Alana. Nor do we know what the developers' plans are for Alana, either. The game itself will resolve this issue, either by showing something happening, or by ending without anything happening. So I guess we can both throw our reasoning out there, and wait and see.

I almost always like to see the MC shag everything that looks reasonably attractive in these games. I play these games to see the sex, after all. But, that's just me. A great story is always a major plus, as in this game, but come on, it's about the sex!

Of course that often leaves me with the feeling that I'm making the MC cheat on the NPC(s) I like best. But guilt is usually assuaged by good sex scenes. And I can always make another route where the MC remains true.

Reactions: Koulo077

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Soon I guess. The problem is when other members look at the tag and expect the full shebang with that tag and start...voicing their displeasure...that the tag's misleading because it doesn't have everything they expect. I think the tag was up to start but was taken down because there was no content (I could be wrong so I'm happy to be corrected) so it's not the first time it's been raised.
You got that right! I was roundly criticized when I voiced my opinion that I wanted to see the tags that were planned in the Demo of a game, not what was there. A few developers list their current tags and their planned tags, but not enough of them.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Good new EP, ain't gonna complain bout nothing. But how is this diff. than any other game on here? If it's the main character or not everyone picks one or three to stay with but ya end up fuckn' em' all. I don't like to sometimes cause it don't feel right to me. Then I realize it's a game. Sometimes hard to remember that. Or am I turning into a WUSS?
it's just a game pal, gotta fuck 'em all ;)

I just won't do it if it is required for me not to to go a certain path I wanna go, doesn't seem like it for me on this one, Haley is constantly pushing MC into other girls, but it might, if it locked Haley ending in some way I would restart all over, I don't mind since I really like the game and the build up.

Reactions: JeefZ and Koulo077

Xzar

May 12, 2017
I really like the game. The story is well written and the characters are complex and truthfully.
Haley is certainly a girlfriend material. She's smart, funny, beautiful and the chemistry with the MC is strong and genuine (even with the fears that follow their growing feelings).

I don't like Sandra beacuse she is too much the controlling type. Do this, make that, i have yours clothes in my wardrobe for any case, wash her, ecc ecc.

I really hope MC will dump her for Haley asap. Or at least just dump her for any other girl (like the blond neighbour with big breast)

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes