KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
The story is awesome and the last scenes with Haley are really good(humorous and lovely at the same time), but I have one question: Is it possible to make "Sandra only path"? I asking because she is a really lovely character and she is trying to make her relationship with MC work it

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The story is awesome and the last scenes with Haley are really good(humorous and lovely at the same time), but I have one question: Is it possible to make "Sandra only path"? I asking because she is a really lovely character and she is trying to make her relationship with MC work it
If you use UnRen, you could access the Variable Viewer. By doing that, you could keep 'pts' low [the relationship points for Haley] and 'sandrapts' high and see what happens. It would really depend on whether the developer will ultimately provide such a path. You could ask him/her. I doubt it though, considering the title of the game.

Of course, if you keep both variables high, as I have, you can pursue both ladies and see what happens. I haven't found a point yet, where you have to choose to abandon one of them. But then, I'm still playing this latest release...

Reactions: KyoriKusagami

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Another great update, as usual. Had me dying when Haley was drunk talking about "Mommy will give you the breasts next" with Sandra and MC.

I hope this game is around for the long haul, because it's just so heartfelt and the characters are really great. Keep up the good work, can't wait for the next release!

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
If you use UnRen, you could access the Variable Viewer. By doing that, you could keep 'pts' low [the relationship points for Haley] and 'sandrapts' high and see what happens. It would really depend on whether the developer will ultimately provide such a path. You could ask him/her. I doubt it though, considering the title of the game.

Of course, if you keep both variables high, as I have, you can pursue both ladies and see what happens. I haven't found a point yet, where you have to choose to abandon one of them. But then, I'm still playing this latest release...
When I saw these two sentences "You realize there is no point an leave her alone." and "Dummy here won't take advantage. But, just hope you don't meet the wrong man someday.", I doubt it too. Thanks for the answer @Walter Victor.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Hey thanks for the kompressed version, it could just be me, but I think the alpha channel isn't working the way it's supposed to!
The side image has a black box around :O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fixed the PC version for @-Hex- :)

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Getting random characters popping up in the middle of conversations with Haley. For example Sandra's head while walking home with Haley and Adriana's head while talking to Haley in bed.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Getting random characters popping up in the middle of conversations with Haley. For example Sandra's head while walking home with Haley and Adriana's head while talking to Haley in bed.
It's an error in the script we are aware of it. thanks Will be fixed in next release

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Don't think there is going to be a Sandra only path sorry. Most of the people that have said something about Sandra have been negative. Like seeing someone like her for once.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Don't think there is going to be a Sandra only path sorry. Most of the people that have said something about Sandra have been negative. Like seeing someone like her for once.
The game is awesome and I like all characters(it's rare, believe me), so even without the path, I will still love this history anyway. I just asked because I liked the personality of the character, but I praise your great job and games like this deserves any support @gamersglory Team.

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Some of the snappiest and best written dialogue I have seen in this genre. You have a gift. I'd play a game made by you without any adult material. I mean that as a genuine compliment. Thanks for your hard work.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
I love Sandra, she's super nice, fun, and seems to love MC a lot. I just like Haley a lot more, and there's not enough room in my heart for another girl. :p

Reactions: Alfius

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Some of the snappiest and best written dialogue I have seen in this genre. You have a gift. I'd play a game made by you without any adult material. I mean that as a genuine compliment. Thanks for your hard work.
I wish I could take the credit for the writing but that's all Ptolemy and Viit I just help out with the Renders

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I wish I could take the credit for the writing but that's all Ptolemy and Viit I just help out with the Renders
Well I can't let you leave without saying something nice to you. :) The lighting in the renders is fantastic. Good angles and some excellent work at framing the characters. It feels very personal since the faces are so close. It does a great job of making the player feel emotion for the people in the game. Not many people can pull that off well and you've done excellent stuff here. I'm impressed. I see some of the other titles you work on in your signature and they definitely share that great aesthetic. I am trying my hand (like a thousand other people around here) on building a game and I could only aspire to have that level of talent. Cheers.

Reactions: Namco15 and Ray1021

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
While I liked Sandra a lot at the beginning, and she is always gorgeous, she has become more and more cloying as the game has progressed. While basically a nice person, I would say that she has now become 'aggressively annoying'.

The problem for the developers will become how to sever Sandra's relationship with the MC without her becoming suicidal, and her uncle becoming homicidal. I don't see Sandra accepting a harem-like situation with Haley or anyone else.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Having just completed this excellent episode, while greatly pleased, I have a couple of small complaints.

There are not too many text errors. Some are amusing, like the mistaken names in titles. But there is one that I hope will be fixed for the next release. During the sex scene with Adriana, the text reads "as Adriana contracts around his member, Bill's own dam brakes." Please, 'breaks' not 'brakes'. Kinda completely reverses the meaning. :) And the image of a dam braking does not spring readily to mind. How the hell did it start driving in the first place?

Also, a YORKIE! o_O I thought Haley wanted a dog. Please, when the MC eventually gives in to her pleading, have him at least persuade Haley to not take in an ankle-biter. Maybe a Springer Spaniel? But not a Yorkie, for god's sake! [My apologies to any Yorkshire Terrier lovers out there... but no! Not for me.]

Sebah

May 2, 2018
Like many other have said this is the best interaction between two character in any VN I have played. It's great that the MC isn't a pervert actively pursuing his sister. Quite the contrary, he's just there as a brother, to support her with anything she needs. Another thing that I think I've noticed is that he was a bit scared by what he felt when he saw Haley's exposed breast because the first thing he did was to get romantically involved with Sandra. I actually feel that the reason was guilt and not love or passion that pushed him in that relationship.
Haley is just a sweethearth that also tries to support her brother in the begining and after a while you can see he struggle with the awoken feelings for her brother. She doesn't give in but it's harder and harder for her to deal with them.
I can't wait for a new update and I'll actually be sad when the story ends. I hope that will not be to soon.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes