Sebah

May 2, 2018
It is quite possible that the developer is deliberately trying to make Sandra a less sympathetic character as the game progresses, in preparation for a breakup. We can see that even the MC (not to mention us players) is beginning to get annoyed at how she babies him.
There's only so much blue balling the MC can take.
You can't act like a virgin (act, not pretend) and ask your boyfriend to wait for you to be ready when both of you know did it before. There's only so much frustration one can stand.

Sebah

May 2, 2018
Like I said in a post before. IMO the MC is also not very invested in that relationship. As I see it, he got involved with Sandra after he saw Haley's boob hanging out and I think he got scared of the feelings he had that moment and he wanted to run from them.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I dont think either Sandra or MC are very invested. When Sandra kissed MC at the pool (2nd time at pool) the dialog said it felt more dutiful than passionate (or something similar). Thats when I figured Sandra isn't that into it, I think its more obvious that MC isn't.

MC wasn't invested since the beginning, Haley pushed him into the relationship for reasons previously discussed. Sandra was invested, she had a crush on MC from the beginning but she isn't dumb. She knows MC isn't happy with the relationship, she knows a breakup is coming (reference the dutiful pool kiss) but she is a sweet girl so i think she wants MC to breakup with her instead of being the one to break it off.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
You can't judge Sandra by her inaction honestly. Her phobia definitely would make her getting close to anyone hard. Not to mention, it's clear she is more invested in the MC than she has been in previous guys, especially when you hear Lisa's reactions to the things Sandra lets the MC get away with (germ and dirt wise), that any one else would have been thrown out of the apartment for.

Sandra is a very compartmentalized person though. Fun is Fun, Work is Work, Cleaning is Cleaning. She doesn't like to have things mix together, so when she said she needed to work and not be distracted she was drawing a very clear line. Once again, she lets the MC get away with bothering her, something she'd probably kick anyone else out of her life for doing. If there is a break up coming, it will probably because her neurosis get the better of her and she just can't take her boundaries getting crossed anymore.

A lot of their issues are actually exacerbated by Haley. The pet name would have been fine, he would have even gotten used to it if his sister didn't constantly give him shit about it. She makes fun of every part of Sandra and the MC's romantic quirks because of her outright jealousy. She knows exactly what buttons to push on her brother to get the "Doubt about the relationship" reaction. We've seen in the most recent update that it's working and he's beginning to treat Sandra's cute and caring way of being in a relationship as mommy'ing him, when really what she's doing is fighting her own OCD/Germaphobia issues and trying to make it work with him at the same time.

Sebah

May 2, 2018
Nice writeup @RoadWulf

If you think about it Sandra is probably the bravest character in this game so far. She is the only one who actually faces her demons and challenges them. It would be really sad to see her heartbroken.
Well as I see it since this episode the MC starts to also face his demons although with a bit of a push from Haley. They have a lot of chemistry between them and I love Haley so I really hope she gets her man in the end.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
If you look at the games we make you will notice Ptolemy is really good with facial and body expressions. I have seen a lot of games with a render of mouth open and mouth closed switching back and forth between the two. We never use a render twice. All Updates are all new renders

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
If you look at the games we make you will notice Ptolemy is really good with facial and body expressions. I have seen a lot of games with a render of mouth open and mouth closed switching back and forth between the two. We never use a render twice. All Updates are all new renders
I've been following Hailey's Story and Alexandra, (since was turned into a VN) ,and i am really impressed with the quality not only in the writing ,but like you said facial and body expressions are absoluty astonishing not only the main characters but the side characters as well,but speaking of main characters again, the Level of detail in Haley, and Alex and Izzy (Alexandra) is breathtaking, you guys are really incredible.

OhJo

Feb 20, 2019
I see it has been said a thousand times, but by Odin, this game has some brilliant banter. Makes me nostalgic to the time I lived with my own sister - though sister-sister dynamics are different, the banter is just as sharp, taking the piss all the time.

Oh, and I said "Noooo" out loud at the current end. My god, why. <3 Haley completely.

Reactions: Alfius

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
It's quite good all this discussion on here about which female character people prefer I mean like I prefer Haley, however I don't mind the others that also includes Sandra.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
New update:

1552292673054.png

Hi

I don't have a lot to say.
Pto is back. Things are going pretty well.
Some of the side characters will get more face time in this update.
There will be a previews post next weekend for high amount patrons...
And that's it, really.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes