Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Don't think there is going to be a Sandra only path sorry. Most of the people that have said something about Sandra have been negative. Like seeing someone like her for once.
I just want to add that I think Sandra is a cool character. I actually like here a lot, but I just like Hayley so much more.
Sandra is the type of personality that I can admire greatly (Goody two shoes... in a nice way). That is one of the reasons I want to break it off with her as the MC as I don't feel like I want to hurt her and I think she will be devastated if you cheat on her.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Yeah I wouldn't mind cheating on Sandra with her roommate tbqh
I love her roommate, but part of the reason I love her, is her Loyalty to Sandra. It's why I will flirt like mad with her, but not cheat with her.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
This is Haley's Story.

Which means, this is like The Legend of Zelda, not the Legend of that farm girl Link liked with the big boobs.

Probably not going to work out for Sandra unfortunately.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
You Never know there could be an option to share Haley & Sandra in the future as we don't know the dev's intent with the story with that matter.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
The Dev already shows his intentions.
For the record, the story is not set in stone right now. Also, I know the gist of the story up to the midpoint. I don't write the story Ptolemy and Viit do. I don't want to know story details as I like to be surprised like everyone else. But if enough people want it then it may happen. In Life with Mary the threesome with Samone as far as I remember was not originally planned. but people wanted it so it happened.

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
For the record, the story is not set in stone right now. Also, I know the gist of the story up to the midpoint. I don't write the story Ptolemy and Viit do. I don't want to know story details as I like to be surprised like everyone else. But if enough people want it then it may happen. In Life with Mary the threesome with Samone as far as I remember was not originally planned. but people wanted it so it happened.
But i think threesome with Haley and Sandra should be highly unlikely because of the way they were painted sandra is painted as a devoted loyal type of girl we went out with for months and even then the sexual activities were optional and Haley is more vague is it just moment of lust she feels for us or is it something more,? She broke up with her boyfriend because of the mc, i likr Haley better she is a fun character but so long as there is a dedicated path for her i don't care if every character in this game have an orgy so long as i can avoid it. Though i like Sandra's loyal personality i hope we break up with her nice and clean

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
But i think threesome with Haley and Sandra should be highly unlikely because of the way they were painted sandra is painted as a devoted loyal type of girl we went out with for months and even then the sexual activities were optional and Haley is more vague is it just moment of lust she feels for us or is it something more,? She broke up with her boyfriend because of the mc, i likr Haley better she is a fun character but so long as there is a dedicated path for her i don't care if every character in this game have an orgy so long as i can avoid it. Though i like Sandra's loyal personality i hope we break up with her nice and clean
100% This. A threesome with Sandra would just feel wrong. I still like her, but as the game MC, I can not see a future with her. They are not really compatible. Maybe if Haley was not there. But with Haley in the picture.. I think not.

Reactions: smokebox

Sebah

May 2, 2018
i could see a Haley and Lisa threesome happening though
I would rather the devs focus on telling a good story and not force fetishes to pander to people's thirst for that kind of thing. There are a lot of VN's that deal with that stuff.
How can you see a threesome between them happening since for Haley and MC is a problem just dealing with their feeling? It's just your thirst for those kinds of fetishes and like I said there are many other VN's that deal with that kind of stuff. No need to force them here.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
I would rather the devs focus on telling a good story and not force fetishes to pander to people's thirst for that kind of thing. There are a lot of VN's that deal with that stuff.
How can you see a threesome between them happening since for Haley and MC is a problem just dealing with their feeling? It's just your thirst for those kinds of fetishes and there are many othe VN's that deal with that kind of stuff. No need to force them here.
i was just making an observation, not trying to "force" a fetish to happen

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
i could see a Haley and Lisa threesome happening though
I can also see it happens once the MC breaks it up with Sandra. I can even see a fling with Lisa after breaking up with Sandra before committing to Hayley. Lisa and the MC are seriously flirting with each other, but the relationship with Sandra prevents anything more then flirting.

Mad Respect to Lisa for that. She is awesome!!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well I could see a threesome scene developing with Sandra, but way later in the storyline if devs would wish it. Sandra does show some growth in her storyline and allowing MC more as others. Question is how she will react when she finds out that the feelings between siblings are developing and serious and how she feels about Haley herself. Until now we did not get any indications she is bisexual herself though.

It will depend for a big deal how devs see Sandra and how they wish her to develop and react to certain developments in the game. Sandra is not the type as portrayed until now as being alright to go for being fuckfriends with benefits or a one time fling in a threesome to me.

Reactions: Alfius

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
Well I could see a threesome scene developing with Sandra, but way later in the storyline if devs would wish it. Sandra does show some growth in her storyline and allowing MC more as others. Question is how she will react when she finds out that the feelings between siblings are developing and serious and how she feels about Haley herself. Until now we did not get any indications she is bisexual herself though.

It will depend for a big deal how devs see Sandra and how they wish her to develop and react to certain developments in the game. Sandra is not the type as portrayed until now as being alright to go for being fuckfriends with benefits or a one time fling in a threesome to me.
Thank you for pointing out the huge problem with any kind of threesome or anything else with other people, everyone seems to forget although people can see haley and mc are close they are still siblings and many will frown upon the relationship there if not outright shun them. Although everything depends on how devs gonna go about making this and i respect them i strongly wish and recommend that they never close the dedicated path for haley because as we can all see she is by far the most favorite girl in this novel, i mean even devs putted more work into her than others (the witty comments, the banter, the pouting, the feelings) all in all PLEASE DON'T TAKE DEDICATED PATH AWAY :eek:

Reactions: Alfius

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
I can also see it happens once the MC breaks it up with Sandra. I can even see a fling with Lisa after breaking up with Sandra before committing to Hayley. Lisa and the MC are seriously flirting with each other, but the relationship with Sandra prevents anything more then flirting.

Mad Respect to Lisa for that. She is awesome!!
Honestly so far any relationship with other people are kinda far fetched i mean even sandra was pushed into us not to mention lisa i like the dating sim games and i just don't feel any chemistry between sandra x MC or lisa x MC their interactions so far has been superficial at best. But seeing as the *use our bathroom* strategy was used here im guessing lisa will get more face time and possibly learns about MC and haley's unusual and more intimate relationship though i will try my best to finish haley only route first even if at end mc ends up alone.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Threesome? I don't know about that. But I could see Haley happening to watch while the MC has sex with another girl. I would think that Diane would be the most likely suspect for that scenario.

Yeah. Haley masturbating while watching the MC screw Diane? I can see something like that happening.

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
Threesome? I don't know about that. But I could see Haley happening to watch while the MC has sex with another girl. I would think that Diane would be the most likely suspect for that scenario.

Yeah. Haley masturbating while watching the MC screw Diane? I can see something like that happening.
Yes i agree threesome is far fetched

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017

I don't see it to be honest... At this stage Sandra seems like a black or white, right or wrong type of girl, that's head over heels in love with the MC. She does not seem to be the type of girl that would 1) tolerate cheating and 2) being in an open relationship.

Just the vibe I'm getting from her. She would do anything for her BF, but don't cheat on her.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes