Sep 25, 2017
Don't know if it was mentionned somewhere but I've seen 2 minor bugs.

First one is when Mc is walking back from the party in the pool with Haley, she wan't to take off her shoes and he kneels down to do it and for one answer the MC gives, it's the face of his girlfriend Sandra that we see (when he says "Sure")

Second one is just a little bit after that when they are in the appartment, and they get on the bed, really close, at one time we see Adrianna's face answering instead of the MC.

Thank you.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
But i think threesome with Haley and Sandra should be highly unlikely because of the way they were painted sandra is painted as a devoted loyal type of girl we went out with for months and even then the sexual activities were optional and Haley is more vague is it just moment of lust she feels for us or is it something more,? She broke up with her boyfriend because of the mc, i likr Haley better she is a fun character but so long as there is a dedicated path for her i don't care if every character in this game have an orgy so long as i can avoid it. Though i like Sandra's loyal personality i hope we break up with her nice and clean
Mary is also a character like Sandra, very similar in personality I would say, and she let her boyfriend fuck her best friend. Maybe it won't happen with Haley, maybe with Lisa, which is similar to Simone and is Sandra's best friend as well

this is what I think will happen regarding Sandra

I think we are very close to having a open relationship with Sandra, she will certainly get promoted, which will make her have even less time to MC, which will bring even more problems about him not being satisfied (or at least not being satisfied by Sandra I guess ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ), so Sandra will make a compromise about not caring about MC fucking other girls since she has so little time for MC. Or they will break up, which would be simpler, but less fun, and we would lose the pool ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
Mary is also a character like Sandra, very similar in personality I would say, and she let her boyfriend fuck her best friend. Maybe it won't happen with Haley, maybe with Lisa, which is similar to Simone and is Sandra's best friend as well

this is what I think will happen regarding Sandra
Well first of all mary wasn't mcs sister for one and that threesome was completely optional i didn't initiate that in any of my play throughs and hey they can make any kinds if kinky stuff so long as haley dedicated path remains im cool with anythin

Reactions: GmFn1869

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Well first of all mary wasn't mcs sister for one and that threesome was completely optional i didn't initiate that in any of my play throughs and hey they can make any kinds if kinky stuff so long as haley dedicated path remains im cool with anythin
like I said, it doesn't need to be with Haley, it could be with Lisa.

Also, I'm sure that most fetishes will be optional

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
The girl is too generic looking. Little modification wouldn't hurt...
I am certain that it is not a lack of developmental effort - she looks just the way the creators of this game intended her to look. I guess they wanted to emphasize the fact that this game is not about how sexy/curvy Haley is, or how desirable she is just because of her looks. It's an artistic choice that I totally approve, because it serves the setting of the story very well.

thats what makes Haley so great
Well, maybe not. But, I understand what you're trying to imply - that's what makes her feel like someone you can relate to, while what really makes her so great is her personality. I really didn't feel that much attracted to Haley when I first started to play the game, but the more I got to know her, surprisingly the more she started to seem attractive. One of my favorite writers has a theory about this - the more you like a person, the more beautiful/handsome they look to you (and not just in a sexual way). I guess I pretty much agree with his theory.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

Hi

Remember when I said there's no reason for any delays? Well, we found one.
As you can see in the picture above, something went wrong in the last batch of renders. As someone said, the MC came out looking like Arnold's mentally feeble brother.
We're not sure what went wrong, but we're having to redo the last batch. The update shouldn't be delayed by more than a day, a day and a half.

Viit

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes