Demonius

Oct 28, 2018

Hi

Remember when I said there's no reason for any delays? Well, we found one.
As you can see in the picture above, something went wrong in the last batch of renders. As someone said, the MC came out looking like Arnold's mentally feeble brother.
We're not sure what went wrong, but we're having to redo the last batch. The update shouldn't be delayed by more than a day, a day and a half.

Viit
anyone else think that the MC in this render looks kinda like a younger version of the MC from "Our Fate"

Marisol114

Mar 2, 2018
A delay isn't that bad considering how great this game is.
I mean, the way Haley talks... I haven't seen this quality of writting in a lot of games. Those lines are nothing short of perfect.

Take your time and give us an amazing game.

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017

Hi

As you can see in the picture above, something went wrong in the last batch of renders. As someone said, the MC came out looking like Arnold's mentally feeble brother.
We're not sure what went wrong, but we're having to redo the last batch. The update shouldn't be delayed by more than a day, a day and a half.

Viit
jesus christ did diane break MC's neck? i knew at one of the games this might happen but damn :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Reactions: Namco15

The Archduke

Jul 1, 2018

Hi

Viit
Shame, but hey, rather a proper update than a broken one.

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017

Hi

Viit
it looks like his body is trying to get away from her kiss lmao

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes