Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It seems like this is going to go incest.
Male MC is groping sister and french kissing each other.

Is groping considered a "sex act" if so then incest tag is needed.
Doesn't qualify as incest just yet, but it certainly seem like it's headed to that direction, pretty rapidly too at this point :p

I have no desire for anyone other that Haley, 18 pts for Haley and only 2 for Sandra. It would have been 0 for Sandra and it will be on my next playthrough.
I agree, I'm all about Haley. While I do really like Sandra, she's a great gal, but nobody measures up to Haley, I'm all about her :p
Sorry Sandra...maybe next time :p

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm a bit confused. The game has a point system. If you have enough points with a person, you get a sex scene (example Sandra).
I have one playthrough where I have 0 points with Sandra and -1 point with Hayley and they still love the MC. You only are missing scenes but the story and the reactions are still the same. A bit weird but I guess it's just how the story is built.

But it's a good story. I like it pretty much.
I think the pts will come into effect in the next 2-4 updates.

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
hmm not gonna download. Updates are always too short....no matter how big they are;) Gonna sit a few out and just keep an eye on this thread and avoiding spoilers like the plague

Reactions: Vagipower

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018

Hi

Remember when I said there's no reason for any delays? Well, we found one.
As you can see in the picture above, something went wrong in the last batch of renders. As someone said, the MC came out looking like Arnold's mentally feeble brother.
We're not sure what went wrong, but we're having to redo the last batch. The update shouldn't be delayed by more than a day, a day and a half.

Viit
I like him more this way. Has more of a rugged, neanderthal look. Raw sexual magnetism. :p

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Good update, good development, a bit low on the actual sex, but the story is at least as important and that was good.

I wonder if we see at least a small, very small door opening for a three-way relationship with Haley and Sandra, even though right now Haley seems to be the one having a problem with anything like that.
She really wants the MC for herself.

I wouldn't have a problem doing three different routes, one for Haley and one for Sandra alone and one for both of them together.

One point of criticism for this update and that seems to be a recurring topic by now for the people working on this game and Alexandra etc..
There are too many renders which are so dark that you can't see enough.
It's kind of mindboggling, why go to the effort of rendering these pics and then make them so dark that they can't be appreciated.

There are bright nights, there are clubs with enough lighting to see shit, where's the sense in not using that, but instead render stuff where you really have a hard time making out anything more than a rough outline of what's happening?

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
At the part you go to the pool at night I had my screen brightness down and when Sandra appeared all I saw was a hovering white swimsuit and a floating smile, 10/10 camo waifus would play again

Seriously now,
✓ Great English
✓ Funny interactions
✓ Haley and the MC both have a lot of personality and wit
✓ Smooth animation(s?)
✓ You're presented the MC's assumptions rather than mind-reading others between parenthesis
→ (HMmmM I'm So HoRnY I HoPe MC DoEsn'T NoTicE WhY CaN't I StOp LoOkIng At HiM ThIs Is WrOnG But He Is SOoO HoT)
✓ It's not exactly a typical cliché incest story nor does it take 64 chapters of drama to get to a single kiss

✗ You're forced to date the most irritating and uninteresting waste of time of the whole game (even though it's for obvious plot reasons)
✗ I like Jack, he is chill, stop bullying him and let me watch his show ;_;
✗ You can't shotgun Sandra in the face
✗ No option to commit first-degree murder on Sandra
✗ The existence of Sandra
✗ Sandra's retarded face gets imprinted in your nightmares for weeks to come

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
At the part you go to the pool at night I had my screen brightness down and when Sandra appeared all I saw was a hovering white swimsuit and a floating smile, 10/10 camo waifus would play again

Seriously now,
✓ Great English
✓ Funny interactions
✓ Smooth animation(s?)
✓ You're presented the MC's assumptions rather than mind-reading others between parenthesis
→ (HMmmM I'm So HoRnY I HoPe MC DoEsn'T NoTicE WhY CaN't I StOp LoOkIng At HiM ThIs Is WrOnG But He Is SOoO HoT)
✓ It's not exactly a typical cliché incest story nor does it take 64 chapters of drama to get to a single kiss

✗ You're forced to date the most irritating and uninteresting waste of time of the whole game (even though it's for obvious plot reasons)
e31.jpg

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

Seriously now,
✓ Great English
✓ Funny interactions
✓ Smooth animation(s?)

Well, there happen to be people who like Sandra and since she is around to stay, maybe you should stop playing this game.

Sorry, not sorry, but you insulted one of my waifus and want to shotgun her face, we can't be anything but mortal enemies now. ;)

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017

Seriously now,
✓ Great English
✓ Funny interactions
✓ Smooth animation(s?)

although we are kinda forced to date her, she isn't that annoying its the fact that we can't have a clear cut break up thats messing you up and hey alot of people like her, her personality is great though im more into haley myself anyways with how this update went in next 2 or 3 updates she either leaves for work or we break up so you can sleep easy (y)

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
This man gets me. I like it that the MC is a man of few words, too, gives him personality.
lol then you love the MC in life with mary that dude is like a robot, i actually think he IS a robot i think the sum up of all his words can fit in 2 or 3 paragraphs xD

Reactions: KiraJames
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes