Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Miriam Webster

: sexual intercourse between persons so closely related that they are forbidden by law to marry also : the statutory crime of such a relationship

So no, a boob grab is not incest :LOL:

Definition of sexual intercourse

1: heterosexual intercourse involving penetration of the vagina by the penis :
2: intercourse (such as anal or oral intercourse) that does not involve penetration of the vagina by the penis

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
HJ, BJ, oral sex or penetrative sex.
Those 4 for full on incest.
fingering/handjob/oral/penetration
I suppose, though some would argue that mother/daughter or sister/sister and otherwise female blood family members doing sexual stuff isn't real incest due to lack of penetrative sex, but those aren't my words, I've just read people debating what counts as real incest.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, but do you french kiss her when you do that?

And, um...Pics or it didn't happen! :p
No, we don't frenchie.

It's when we get ready for a night out and she has her cleavage showing with all her boobs and stuff and i'm all wonderbra hoping I can squeeze enough tit in to make it look like i've got more than wasp stings and she's swinging her buzumba's and I grab them demanding she hand them over.

P.S. she has yet to hand them over. I understand they aren't detachable but your logic has no power here.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I've been looking forward for this ep. and it was good. But kinda boreing, unless I made a wrong pick? Gotta try again I guess?

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Oh for fuck sake, I was totally falling for this game, and ready to beat the drum for it. But please don't make it another prick tease.

Yes, I love the slow and natural progression. The tease, and the games. It can be fun. But it's a thin line. This episode honestly felt like a non-episode to me.

The MC is a fucking idiot that I want to kill, very slowly, over like, maybe a week.

I went into this EP excited, I left disappointed.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh for fuck sake, I was totally falling for this game, and ready to beat the drum for it. But please don't make it another prick tease.

Yes, I love the slow and natural progression. The tease, and the games. It can be fun. But it's a thin line. This episode honestly felt like a non-episode to me. The MC is a fucking idiot that I want to kill, very slowly, over like, maybe a week.

You aren't new here, you know games like this are slow burns. The twins won't be fucking for a while that's painfully obvious.

I think maybe you should try it again much later. I'm not saying that to be bitchy but I feel like you will just get more annoyed as the months go on and they don't fuck. It's not going to happen any time soon.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
You aren't new here, you know games like this are slow burns. The twins won't be fucking for a while that's painfully obvious.

I think maybe you should try it again much later. I'm not saying that to be bitchy but I feel like you will just get more annoyed as the months go on and they don't fuck. It's not going to happen any time soon.
Boo, I want it now....(yes I know you're right, it will be a while) ....but no NOW

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So it's been made clear now. The choice is coming.

Sandra gets the promotion and you have to choose. Stay living with Haley (and probably end things with Sandra) or move in with Sandra. (and distance with Haley drives you apart).

Reactions: acewinz

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017

I hear you.

But when so many people were calling DMD a prick tease, I was loving it and going along for the ride, could I have critiqued it, maybe, but I didn't because I was in love the characters and could put myself in their shoes.

But I can't ever put myself in this MC's shoes. We could critique Living with Mary's MC for being robotic, Mary even does, but he is still human. I can't say that for this MC.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So it's been made clear now. The choice is coming.

Sandra gets the promotion and you have to choose. Stay living with Haley (and probably end things with Sandra) or move in with Sandra.
It would be awesome if that was an actual choice.

I know some don't like Sandra and just want Haley but i'd like a choice to stay with Sandra, I really like her.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Miriam Webster
Definition of sexual intercourse

1: heterosexual intercourse involving penetration of the vagina by the penis :
2: intercourse (such as anal or oral intercourse) that does not involve penetration of the vagina by the penis
Wait a minute... per Bill Clinton #2 is NOT sex. He did not have sex with that woman!

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I hear you.

But when so many people were calling DMD a prick tease, I was loving it and going along for the ride, could I have critiqued it, maybe, but I didn't because I was in love the characters and could put myself in their shoes.

But I can't ever put myself in this MC's shoes. We could critique Living with Mary's MC for being robotic, Mary even does, but he is still human. I can't say that for this MC.
MC is still recovering from face reconstructive surgery, give him some time.

Reference to earlier in the thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/haleys-story-v0-30-viitgames.18063/post-1709114

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018

Yes, I love the slow and natural progression. The tease, and the games. It can be fun. But it's a thin line. This episode honestly felt like a non-episode to me.

The MC is a fucking idiot that I want to kill, very slowly, over like, maybe a week.

I'll throw in something from a previous post. This is a copy of the info from post #1,307 about this update

"Hi

I don't have a lot to say.
Pto is back. Things are going pretty well.
Some of the side characters will get more face time in this update.
There will be a previews post next weekend for high amount patrons...
And that's it, really."

I guess the next update (v0.35) will focus more on the MC/Haley but we will see what they have planned next month

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes