DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
really like the game and the update even without any major sex scenes (probably the only game i play here just for the story,cause its that good) only major complain is that we dont have a choice to dump Sandra yet, i like my games with choices and being forced to be in a relationship with her doesnt really work for me ( i know she's conected to the story plot and all that) but for the sake of Haley and wanting to see their relationship blossom into something even more intimate i guess i dont have a choice and have to put up with the bitch(Sandra). All that aside story is amazing,wanna keep Haley for myself maybe if an opportunity comes along would let the sexy and cute neighbour tag along

Reactions: Namco15

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
My prediction:

Sandra is swamped with work after the promotion and as she and MC grow apart, Haley and MC grow closer.

Sandra wants to make up for their lost time together so makes a surprise visit to MC, catching them both in the act! :cool:

--- End of version 0.6

Phew.. what a cliffhanger would that be!

Mar 4, 2019
Personnaly I hate the gf I'm saddled with, love my sis, want to get jiggy with my blonde neighbor and plow the chick that lives with my gf that is fucking the obese dude. Sorry, my kinks are redheads and long hair and sis just blows my mind and I feel like I am being cockblocked by a girl I didn't want in the first place. Yes she is cute but not what I wanted.

Reactions: Namco15
U

User_365148

I actually hope the mentioned "Beard" version is not going to happen. Already did not like that in DoD (as much as I liked the game overall), which made me very happy with the later added end btw.

Besided in this case the two have options. They already live together and are considered close siblings. So living together for another year or two would not be that suspicous. After that they have the work experience to apply in a different company (different ones if needed) in a different city and tell a different story about each other. They don't look that much alike that anyone would assume straight away they're related and not in any way famous enough to live with the permanent fear of maybe being recognized (refering to DoD again, assuming due to their company position they have been in magazines and what not).
So they definitely have the possibility in my opinion. But MC needs to cut things with Sandra, and gently. Whether or not one likes her, she is a nice person and has done nothing wrong. It would not be fair to keep stringing her along and the longer it is drawn out the harder it will be for her. That's why in my main playthrough I used mostly the negative/distand choices regarding her. Only take the "nice" ones when you would be a jerk to her otherwise. As I said, I don't think she deserves that.

Hm .... reading this again I think I might have thought about all that a little too much.
In regards to why isn't the MC breaking up with Sandra?

Well, we know where this is going, don't we. The games is called Haley's story. So we know that Haley is the main love interest and we're just waiting on the inevitable. The MC doesn't know that. He just knows he has "strange" feelings for his sister.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I'm not known for being a patient guy , but i totally don't mind the slow burn with Haley, first because it makes sense for the story , second its because she is so worth the wait, its like when you got the best gift , but you unrap the box slowly cause you dont wanna break whats inside, and i also realize how Sandra is important for the storytelling ,as a player if you are romancing her you feel torned between her and Haley, if you are avoiding her at all costs ( yeah thats me, team haley all the way baby!!!) she still bring conflict in the way that you cant stop thinking how tha hell you gonna get rid of her without breaking her heart cause she still nice and dont deserve to be hurt.

Dec 29, 2018
I had been hoping that we would get a chance to stay with Sandra, but at this point I don't really care anymore because the main character doesn't deserve her. He is making out with Haley behind Sandra's back and he even lets Haley flirt with him as they are talking with Sandra while guests in her house. This guy is fully aware of Sandra's trust issues with guys and how much she likes him, so he's no longer a decent boyfriend but a manipulative shitbag just using her for sex. At this point, Sandra's the only likeable person out of the three of them.

I don't understand why people make games with decisions that don't matter. I made every single choice that would keep the MC distant from Haley and affectionate to Sandra, but he still goes after his sister on matter what. So what's the point of all these choices? Why even give us any choices at all if the authors are determined to tell one very specific story? Just cut the meaningless decisions out and end the charade.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I am wondering how the MC can drop Sandra without hurting her and pissing off his boss, her uncle. If he is going to screw around with someone before he and Haley hook up it shouldn't be her. In fact knowing now how she is I would have never asked her out. There should be an option for that. I generally like the game, and I too understand why the slow burn between the two MCs. It makes sense. The only way I see a happy ending for Haley, the MC, and Sandra is a threesome, but I doubt that's where the DEV is heading.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I had been hoping that we would get a chance to stay with Sandra, but at this point I don't really care anymore because the main character doesn't deserve her. He is making out with Haley behind Sandra's back and he even lets Haley flirt with him as they are talking with Sandra while guests in her house. This guy is fully aware of Sandra's trust issues with guys and how much she likes him, so he's no longer a decent boyfriend but a manipulative shitbag just using her for sex. At this point, Sandra's the only likeable person out of the three of them.

I don't understand why people make games with decisions that don't matter. I made every single choice that would keep the MC distant from Haley and affectionate to Sandra, but he still goes after his sister on matter what. So what's the point of all these choices? Why even give us any choices at all if the authors are determined to tell one very specific story? Just cut the meaningless decisions out and end the charade.
I have to agree here. Only just played the update and the MC went from okay to slimy twat pretty quickly.

I hate cheating pricks especially ones that string along those that already have relationship hang ups. All I know is if I was Sandra i'd have kicked himk in the dick, dumped him and told my uncle.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
U

User_365148

So half the people want to throw Sandra off a cliff, and the other half want to run away with her. Smh..

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes