Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I have to agree here. Only just played the update and the MC went from okay to slimy twat pretty quickly.

I hate cheating pricks especially ones that string along those that already have relationship hang ups. All I know is if I was Sandra i'd have kicked himk in the dick, dumped him and told my uncle.
I never guessed the day would come when I would think those words, but you're spewing bullshit: sure what MC is doing to Sandra is not good but it's the only way.. and while I feel gulty for slowly icing Sandra, Haley thicks the 3 marks of perfection : she's a ginger, she's fun to hang and she's MC's twin. Sure MC is cheating and all of that nasty stuff but as Nietzsche would say (sure the guy was deranged from having syphilis but that's not the point) what is done for love goes beyond good and evil. Sure I hope there will be consequences for what MC does,even severe ones, but wanting it any other way would be asking the sun to move or -to make a stronger case- ask you to date a dude. Both are wrong and against the nature of the universe.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Anyone else wonder sometimes if the MC is on the spectrum? His answers are always short or stern. They read as if he's very emotionally handicapped. Nothing ever seems to upset him. Now this could come from Haley always being the charismatic of the two of them. In conversations with her, he's a bit more lively, but even still his responses to her are very short and concise.

Earthling

Mar 6, 2018
Anyone else wonder sometimes if the MC is on the spectrum? His answers are always short or stern. They read as if he's very emotionally handicapped. Nothing ever seems to upset him. Now this could come from Haley always being the charismatic of the two of them. In conversations with her, he's a bit more lively, but even still his responses to her are very short and concise.
This is how Ptolemy always wrote his protagonists (I didn't play Alexandra though, but i imagine it's the same there). They are pretty passive overall with the main girls.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I never guessed the day would come when I would think those words, but you're spewing bullshit: sure what MC is doing to Sandra is not good but it's the only way.. and while I feel gulty for slowly icing Sandra, Haley thicks the 3 marks of perfection : she's a ginger, she's fun to hang and she's MC's twin. Sure MC is cheating and all of that nasty stuff but as Nietzsche would say (sure the guy was deranged from having syphilis but that's not the point) what is done for love goes beyond good and evil. Sure I hope there will be consequences for what MC does,even severe ones, but wanting it any other way would be asking the sun to move or -to make a stronger case- ask you to date a dude. Both are wrong and against the nature of the universe.
Difference here being you want Haley and I want Sandra.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
U

User_365148

Difference here being you want Haley and I want Sandra.
It's one of the dangers in trying to write a compelling story. By making the side characters something other than cardboard cutouts, and giving them interactions with the MC that go beyond "you have biggie dickie, and me sucky sucky", sometimes players end up preferring them to the main love interest. And in the end, they're disappointed. Personally, I prefer it like this. But to each his own.

But be of good cheer. If you really like Sandra, maybe give Pto a shout. Put her in one of his other games after the MC and her break up. Maybe make a game based on her.

U

User_365148

Personally I wouldn't mind having fun with Lisa for all 2 hours that it'd last.
I've been wanting her since Katya.
Was so happy when I saw her in this. She's almost the same character too. Maybe Lisa is a more open minded.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i want the Sandra route..want the "move in with her" the huge company paid for wedding and honeymoon all the sweet sticky stuff...but something inside me(namely the title of the game) has me thinking i'll get a game over faster than the Haley route..lol..so i'll play both just for contents sake

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Don't really care about Sandra, I just want to continue the relationship with the Sugar Mama!!!:love:

Reactions: Namco15

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Nice renders, but there's an issue where some scenes are far too dark. It's understandable with the night-time scenes, since these are usually pretty short, but the scene at the pool was far too dark for the length of the scene.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Nice renders, but there's an issue where some scenes are far too dark. It's understandable with the night-time scenes, since these are usually pretty short, but the scene at the pool was far too dark for the length of the scene.
I personally believe that the Dev is doing that to hide the incest from the Patreon people. If it's too dark to see, it didn't happen.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I wish there were more Games like that. Sexual tention between Characters is the best. In a lot of Games you get to the action way to fast. Games like DMD or this where everything slowly develops are the best thing.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I understand that some of you you like and want to be with Sandra and i respect that ,its nice ,cause then we can have different discussions here, but for me is actually hard to even acknowledge that MC is cheating her with Haley, its kinda weird i know ,cause to me MC was dragged into this mess (thanks to Haley, but hey i forgive her),so for that i never touched the girl,i being icing her from day 1, but in the end if thats cheating hey...like a wise man once said
Jamie.jpg

4.20 star(s) 301 Votes