fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
What I love about this game is how it's able to create, with very few short lines of dialogue, what to me is the best love story on this site. Devs should take a note, we're smart enough to understand the meaning of a simple glance or gesture and don't need 300 lines of inner monologue explaining how the characters are conflicted.

About Sandra, the problem with her too me is that she's TOO perfect. This makes her a great person, but a boring character. She was a bit better at the beginning with her little cleanliness quirks, but even that is fading away now.

Salxvatore

Nov 26, 2017
OMG Vitt really knw how to make us want more and MORE of it. Cliffhanging, well I guess waiting for it hahaha.

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
God damnit , it's real life hitting me all over again.

I want to brake up with Sandra but i am waiting for HER to make the decision.

Damn.

Who's with me?
Exactly my thoughts, I really hope I can give her a straight answer as soon as possible. She's an amazingly caring and considerate woman, and I think there's someone special waiting for her, but it ain't me.

View attachment 268307 How can you say no to haley? I really love the slow building up relationship with her.
Or as I would like to put it - I'm getting tangled and locked up in Haley's braid :LOL:. Seriously, No other woman in this game (or in my opinion, maybe in any adult game for that matter) can match Haley - she simply doesn't have a contender.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Exactly my thoughts, I really hope I can give her a straight answer as soon as possible. She's an amazingly caring and considerate woman, and I think there's someone special waiting for her, but it ain't me.

Or as I would like to put it - I'm getting tangled and locked up in Haley's braid :LOL:. Seriously, No other woman in this game (or in my opinion, maybe in any adult game for that matter) can match Haley - she simply doesn't have a contender.
Exactly, as amazing as Sandra is, she really is great girlfriend/wife material, but she's not Haley, that's the problem, Haley is entirely in a league of her own, above the others, and I'm aiming to play in that league :p

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Honestly I love this update for the one scene in bed where the MC is incrementally pushing the line farther until he tries to touch her pussy. She says something to the point of "No no you have to stop. If you do that, we'll lose everything and we won't be confused anymore."

She's basically trying to give them an excuse, a justification for what they're feeling. As long as they're just "confused siblings" then everything can be explained away. As soon as they cross that line however, they'll both just give in and there will never be any going back. They'll lose their feelings as siblings and best friends and become something else entirely, no longer ever being able to reclaim it if things don't work out.

By creating this illusion between them, she's trying to keep them in a guilt free environment.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
I get so happy when i play this game for some reason. The chemistry between the brother and sister is just incredible in a adult game. At least i haven't seen a game done it this good with a bro and sis theme. I usually hate long build up's,but i welcome this one. Keep it up dev if you reading this!

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Cool update! But i don't get Haley... i mean she wants to be with brother? And when she gets it, she just chickens out!

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
An incest game where the MC doesn't molest anybody, I'd never thought I'd see the day. As far as the genre this is the most convincing story I've ever seen.
This one is pretty good..(ok probably the best)... But there are some other ones that are pretty good as well. My Roomate, my sister and No More secrets are doing a fine job as well.

The incest genre on here have come quite a long way from BB days. But I agree, Hayley is pretty awesome.
(And BB was pretty awesome as well despite lustful Max ;) )

Reactions: grimjaw07

magus448

May 22, 2018
Yeah, i think there are very few of us on this site who sees it that way. I never liked it either.
I only see it as NTR if they don't let the MC join in at some point. Though My Girlfriend's Amnesia is the only game that had a F/F scene that pissed me off. Heck the only VN that has gotten such a reaction from me so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Cool update! But i don't get Haley... i mean she wants to be with brother? And when she gets it, she just chickens out!
I understand that you as the player just want to fuck Haley, but this is actually a very realistic scenario.

Your sister is head over heels in love with you, but what can she realistically do? She tries to fight it every way she can.
I mean that's why she setting you up with Sandra and letting your sexy neighbour go running with you.

She's trying to give you every chance of finding love elsewhere (breaking her heart in the process) so that you can move on without her. She knows that if you have sex...it's basically over. You have breached the final frontier.

I think she's been in love with the MC for a long time, but is now starting to lose her resistance. But she is trying very hard not fall completely for him. The French kissing and petting in bed is basically her coping mechanism for not going crazy.
This is a war she is busy losing if the MC does not fall for another girl.

erkper

May 16, 2018
I want to brake up with Sandra but i am waiting for HER to make the decision.
I don't think that's ever how it's going to play out. She even said to Haley she can't conceive of being with another guy. Unless the MC grows a pair and figures out how to break it off in some fairly amicable way, Sandra will eventually wise up to Haley's thinly disguised innuendo that Sandra isn't who MC will end up with ("...the next guy might take advantage of your niceness." - paraphrased) and force a decision. Which she will lose, big time, and will be big time ugly.

4.20 star(s) 301 Votes