RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
A walkthrough is not really required the game is mostly linear, choices only seem to affect the scenes they're made in, not the long standing plot.

Reactions: Only4You

Lollerskates

Mar 15, 2017
First time posting on this website after many months of being here. This is quickly becoming my favourite VN. It's very well written and the chemistry is very well done. I don't mind the long build up at all because it is a very satisfying build up. Can't wait to see what you have in store for future updates.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
@Alfius

Actually I think she made it worse when she forced the MC to go with Sandra. Because now she is thinking about him more flirting with him more and probably now wishing that she had never forced him into that relationship with Sandra.

Agreed, unintended consequences.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
No mods. Not sure if there is a walk through or not. Pick Sandra if you want a wife pick the sister if you want incest pick Lisa if you like sea world not sure on the other girls as the only one I'm going after now is the sister.
I must say, that I'm a little bit in love with Lisa as well. Her loyalty to Sandra won me over completely. But Haley is my girl!!

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Well, to be fair - that punch in the gut unfair choice was EXACTLY what the dev was going for in Acting Lessons. You can't say he didn't craft the game to be precisely what he aimed for it to be.
yeah, but that choice was bullshit, if I were really there there is no way that I would leave someone behind, or we all would die together or we all would be saved, at the very least MC would die with the girl that stayed behind while trying to save her. If the choices aren't satisfying in the context of what's happening it just pisses people off, creating a scenario and limiting your actions to ensure an outcome like that felt manipulative, the player doesn't turn himself against the character that forced that choice, but the writer himself

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@AlfusNull

Lisa was on my list as well till the beached whale scene after seeing one to 2 pics I rolled back and removed Lisa from my list of active people now the only one active is the sister and the forced onto you girl. I also burned all of those images and replaced them with a black screen.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
@AlfusNull

Lisa was on my list as well till the beached whale scene after seeing one to 2 pics I rolled back and removed Lisa from my list of active people now the only one active is the sister and the forced onto you girl. I also burned all of those images and replaced them with a black screen.
It actually makes me like her more. To me it indicates that she's not a snob/bitch that only goes for the pretty boy.
She can see further then just skin deep. I kinda like her unfit, overweight BF.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
This game does give you a nice cast which to me, only serves to add to the sense of immersion. You have to wonder.. do I really want to do this to Sandra, should I try for Lisa and offer a share with her boyfriend? Should I go for a "Harem" and risk the consequences? You can feel that there will be consequences but how bad are they to those girls and how does it affect the player?
Without the cast in this, this game wouldn't have had the immersion and the fans, IMHO.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This game does give you a nice cast which to me, only serves to add to the sense of immersion. You have to wonder.. do I really want to do this to Sandra, should I try for Lisa and offer a share with her boyfriend? Should I go for a "Harem" and risk the consequences? You can feel that there will be consequences but how bad are they to those girls and how does it affect the player?
Without the cast in this, this game wouldn't have had the immersion and the fans, IMHO.
This game takes immersion to another level! The dialog forces you to actually care for these people.

U

User_365148

Me Too!! I love Lisa. And the sex with the BF was a bit funny for me.
It's like, she does love him. She may not be in love with him. But she does love him in her own way.
I was thinking that she was just using him at first. But now I think there's some actual feeling there.
Liked how she told to MC to close the door cause she didn't want to embarrass her boyfriend. Can't remember his name.

4.20 star(s) 301 Votes