TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I strongly disagree with this accusation. I don't know why you would call Haley manipulative and bitchy, I don't see her doing any harm to any characters in the game, at least not in the path I played. Actually, she seems really friendly to everyone. And if you think she is manipulative and bitchy because of the way she behaves with the MC, maybe you never had a sibling who's close to you. My elder sister is 6 years older than me, yet, even now when we talk, we try to degrade and harass each other with vulgar insults as if we were 7 years old. That doesn't mean that I don't love her, actually the opposite, she's like a rockstar in my eyes, but I've never said that out loud to her - don't need to.
I tried 3 times but I still can't follow this train of thought. What does someone being manipulative have to do with love? Or you loving them? Like most women, I'm manipulative and often times bitchy but everybody loves me. lol

Reactions: sr.

OhJo

Feb 20, 2019
I love this thread. You guys are fantastic, and this discussion is actually great to follow. It is a major credit to the developer if his story can cause so much debate, not about how the game plays, but how we would see the characters in real life.. exquisite.

Normally, the fallacious, probably inadvertent sexism in some of the contributions would be appalling to me, but given where we are that would just be obnoxious on my part. :p

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I love this thread. You guys are fantastic, and this discussion is actually great to follow. It is a major credit to the developer if his story can cause so much debate, not about how the game plays, but how we would see the characters in real life.. exquisite.

Normally, the fallacious, probably inadvertent sexism in some of the contributions would be appalling to me, but given where we are that would just be obnoxious on my part. :p
Elaborate.

OhJo

Feb 20, 2019
If you are asking about that last sentence? I was being obnoxious. :whistle:

As for the first, it is a genuine pleasure to follow this discussion, because of the variety of views expressed here, and the general manner in which those views are presented. Now it appears that in observing the river, I may have interrupted its flow.

Elaborate.

Reactions: Blackicexone

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
In my play through, I'm all Hayley, but I flirt like crazy with Lisa. I do not think my MC will persue Lisa when he breaks up with Sandra, as then it will be all Haley (And Lisa will not do more then flirting while the MC and Sandra are an item). Did not do Adriana and who the f.. is Alana?

Lisa is super cute for me. Definitely my second choice after Hayley, but she is a wild child. It seems to me that she is more horny and would only want casual sex with MC. She likes the MC, but at most only as a temp BF (or even just a quick fuck to satisfy her curiosity) if he brakes of with Sandra. They might even become fuck buddies if it were not for Haley.

hmmmm... comming to think about it. Haley is a bit of a cockblock ;)
Yeah, I rank Lisa right behind Haley. In fact, if the story wasn't about Haley, and I didn't get to see her inner thoughts played out in the game, I would probably rank Lisa first.

One thought for those who might really like Lisa and/or Alana, but dislike being forced into a relationship with Sandra; consider that Sandra is your access to the other two. Sandra is the housemate of one and the best friend of the other. Without a relationship with Sandra, the MC gets neither Lisa nor Alana.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Can you do anyting with her? I have barely spoken 2 words with her in my play through. You can dance a bit with her at the club when you go out with Sandra, but that's it? Did I miss some content?
You haven't missed a thing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
she is probably fearful of having a relationship, her brother not fulfilling her expectations and not being able to go back to what they had before
I don't think Haley is fearful that his brother may not be the right person/ may fail to fulfill her expectations. Rather, I think she is fearful that what they have now as brother and sister would change if they commit to a relationship or the devastation that may follow (in her own words, the ground would open up and swallow them). So, she's trying to get all the perks of being in a relationship without actually being in one - she expects her brother to kiss her, sleep with her, be intimate and live together forever - while still under the charade of being "loving" siblings. But I think they will soon realize that they cannot have it both ways.

Salxvatore

Nov 26, 2017
I need haley in my life cause she is perfect. She always put her brother happiness first instead of hers. Is like she's trying to Bury her feelings for the Mc by pushing him to Sandra but deep down she have feelings for him. She just use the word “confuse” to describe their feelings.

Reactions: Namco15

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Damn, i love this game and I love Haley. I hope it continues in the same vein, and eventually the MC gets with Haley without any outside distractions. This update convinced me to start supporting the dev on patreon, so all i can say to the dev(s) is to keep up the good work.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
It's a great game! The storytelling and characters are really unique.

OK Viitgames here's a couple questions/criticisms:

Question: Would Haley look better if her eyebrows we a little bit lighter or blonde? (too light might look weird). I'm sure you've tried everything, I'm just curious.

Observation/criticism: When Haley is video conferencing (Skyping) with the MC from the hotel, the clouds bleed through the curtains on to Haley's face.

That's it, that's my worst!
Keep up the great work.

PS: Oh My Gawd! That ASS shot when she rolls over is Phenomenal!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It's a great game! The storytelling and characters are really unique.

OK Viitgames here's a couple questions/criticisms:

Question: Would Haley look better if her eyebrows we a little bit lighter or blonde? (too light might look weird). I'm sure you've tried everything, I'm just curious.

Observation/criticism: When Haley is video conferencing (Skyping) with the MC from the hotel, the clouds bleed through the curtains on to Haley's face.

That's it, that's my worst!
Keep up the great work.

PS: Oh My Gawd! That ASS shot when she rolls over is Phenomenal!

Yeah, when I saw that, my first thought was, how does the MC not fap to that?! My second thought was, where did I put that box of kleenex?!

Reactions: Namco15

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
speaking of Haley's ass, doesn't it seem like it got bigger?

I remember when MC mocked her for not having one

screenshot0007.jpg

Reactions: smokebox

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
speaking of Haley's ass, doesn't it seem like it got bigger?

I remember when MC mocked her for not having one
It certainly does, and it looks much better. I wonder if she's been doing squats because of this interaction or if I'm just putting too much thought into it.

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes