Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
I can already see the dialogue.

Haley's clone: "Oh my God MC, this is so wrong, I'm your sisters clone after all!"

I sometimes like to play incest games without the patch because how stupid the frisky dialogues become.
The dumbest WTF I have see was with Twins non blood related, I don't remember the game, but it was really weird and stupid:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight and Mytez

danman87

Mar 17, 2019
This game is incredible. The pacing and story are fantastic, has humor, great CG and animations. In my top 5 for sure.

Reactions: Scaron

Mardrigon

Feb 14, 2018
PLOT TWIST POSSIBLITY:

She Knows there not really twins, but hasn't told him MUAHAHAHAHA

just kidding have no idea whats instore for us love the story, so the dev got my vote to keep goin as he/she can.

Reactions: Namco15

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
PLOT TWIST POSSIBLITY:

She Knows there not really twins, but hasn't told him MUAHAHAHAHA

just kidding have no idea whats instore for us love the story, so the dev got my vote to keep goin as he/she can.
Yeah, seen some games pull that off - eventually, you find that your mom is your step/foster-mom, making your siblings your step-siblings/foster family in the process. Although it shouldn't change much from a familial standpoint - they are still your family, I feel like I've been deceived and it just pisses me off. I really hope that something like that would not happen in Haley's story (I believe it wouldn't, this dev team ain't one for bullshit).

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
It's great for a reason that won't necessarily recommend it to most habitual players of VNs: the characters are very finely drawn (I don't mean visually, though that's also true) and the dialogue between the siblings is incredible. I'm not sure I want to use the word "realistic," because honestly most people aren't as clever as the siblings, but they're the sort of people I befriend and enjoy talking to...and this is especially true if they're lovers...but even if they're not, they're the sort of people with whom I'll never, ever be bored. Haley in particular is as vivid and coherent a personality as I've ever seen in a VN. Here's a huge caveat, though: if English isn't one's first or secondarily fluent language, the brilliance of the dialogue may be quite easily lost.

The sex so far is nice enough, and the secondary NPCs are impressive in their own right, but even though the titular relationship remains almost entirely unfulfilled, I don't even care because they're so beautifully, insanely wonderful with each other.

It's definitely not a game for the impatient, though. There's sex pretty much all the way through, but it's not the sex at which the game hints.

OhJo

Feb 20, 2019
Without taking too much of a dig at a substantial volume of other games/VNs, this game's proper use of English, first and foremost in spelling and grammar, but also in idioms, puns, and colloquialisms is so very refreshing.

Bad English, which regrettably - but understandably - is prevalent throughout many/most games/VNs, is such an immersion-shattering turnoff. Dries me right up. In dialogue, that can be sold as the characters being non-Anglophones or - and I'm being extremely generous here - a means to suggest locality through lexical variation. In narration, there is no excuse.

This game does that right; along with narrative, characters, renders and so on. :)
Couldn't agree more with the rest of your comments, @Segnbora.

Here's a huge caveat, though: if English isn't one's first or secondarily fluent language, the brilliance of the dialogue may be quite easily lost.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Hi
Are you in contact with Vn Dev?
If yes please pass this on to him:
Hi

It looks like you are in need of a Decent proof reader, Regarding Haley's story.

I offer you my services, should you wish to take me up on this offer,
Feel free to contact me.

On a Feedback note, I do Like this VN, although there are a number of things that really need to be adressed:
Night time scenes are black screens and need to be rectified.
Sandra Should be a choice, rather then being forced into that relationship.
Ya she is Nice but some Would like to just focus on Haley

Anli

Jul 22, 2017
damn.. i haven't felt feelings for a long time until i read this. cant wait until this is finished so i can read it all in one go but i think it'll maybe take a few years..

just wish i had coin so i could just throw them at my screen so it gets finished faster

Reactions: Classy_Turtle
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes