Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Well I'm not saying that I wouldn't invite Haley to one of my bunga bunga party, but guys... how could you prefer that skinny pale ass instead of that round, fat juicy butt of Sandra?
Because Sandra is cloying and has too many hangups. While Haley's ass might not be quite as fully developed, her character is. Haley has the personality of a smart, appealing woman. And I've seen enough shots of Haley's ass to be well satisfied. I direct you to the webcam scene of her sleeping on the hotel bed, and rest my case. [It was difficult for me to click out of that view!]

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
how could you prefer that skinny pale ass instead of that round, fat juicy butt of Sandra?
Those who judge a girl by her boobs/ass might as well judge a car by its chassis, or a PC by its casing, or a movie by its trailer, or a ...
[NB: Not trying to objectify a woman BTW... :p ]

Reactions: OhJo

OhJo

Feb 20, 2019
I count 22-1, let's graciously count our own votes as well, spare poor Sandra the undeserved humiliation. :p

Who knows, maybe next update will divert Sandra's 'mummy'-characteristics into something hot.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Great story but in my own opion it was he didn't know it was his sister. Maybe steps untill the end. But I love it and hope best of luck to bro and Sis Great game!

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

Hi

We've started work on the next update.
Things are going very well so far. We're ahead of schedule this time, and we've fixed the rendering issue that caused us to be late last time.
One thing some might be disappointed in is that we haven't included any sex scenes in this update's outline so far. There were other scenes that seemed more important to us. And while we're trying to include a sex scene, we don't want to force it.
That's it for now.

Viit

Guys, this is a great VN and you already know it. Help Viitgames develop this game becoming his patreon.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019

Hi

We've started work on the next update.
Things are going very well so far. We're ahead of schedule this time, and we've fixed the rendering issue that caused us to be late last time.
One thing some might be disappointed in is that we haven't included any sex scenes in this update's outline so far. There were other scenes that seemed more important to us. And while we're trying to include a sex scene, we don't want to force it.
That's it for now.

Viit

Guys, this is a great VN and you already know it. Help Viitgames develop this game becoming his patreon.
no need for a forced sex scene as long as the story and connection between the twins goes further,looking forward for the update

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Ahead of schedule? Wooooo.

Looking forward to it. I agree you dont need a rushed sex scene. More buildup to that would be plenty, touching and that kind of stuff.

Reactions: Namco15
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes