balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
There wasn't any sex scene in the last update either if I remember correctly..? My memory might be playing tricks on me but please correct me if I'm wrong..

Not that sex scenes are a must every update by no means, it might be an adult game but the story is at least decent so it worth a look nonetheless.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
If she wasn't a nun and Haley wasn't a goddess, things could've worked out differently. Oh well, wish her luck on her new job in Donutistan or wherever.
She can hook up with Jordan... or Jeff, the lawyer! Yeah, Jeff! Sandra's in a law firm, right?

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Sandra is worthless character in this thing unless something changes quickly.. If It was real life I'd run from her screaming long ago!!!

Reactions: Namco15

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
There wasn't any sex scene in the last update either if I remember correctly..? My memory might be playing tricks on me but please correct me if I'm wrong..

Not that sex scenes are a must every update by no means, it might be an adult game but the story is at least decent so it worth a look nonetheless.
There was technically, if you "Investigate" the noise and click "Peek" There is a mini scene with Lisa and her bf, hoever of course no sex scene with the mc last update though

Mar 29, 2018
I've just played this game and I got to say that it's really unique from all the other one out there, in it's own good way. I like that the story pacing is not forced and that the plot escalates as most of good storys should be, so props for that! I really like the relationship that the dev is building up with MC's sister (and I'm wondering how come patreon hasn't flagged this for incest, "cross every finger that I have" ). Not that there is a serious one yet but just wondering for the upcoming updates. I'm really fund of the milf too... she seems so maintained and somehow restrictful though and isn't willing to fall for the MC, so that is bothering me a bit, even though I know it's just a sugar mommy relationship. The least that I'm intrested in is Sandra, even if she's wife material, I don't feel like there's much pottential of her not only storywise but also from personal preference. The only thing this game is lucking is fun service and I don't mean rushing and alterating the plot for the shake of broadening the sex archive but I felt that it was lucking scenes from the already implemented sex scenes... Like the dev could creat more postures and roleplay I guess. When I played the hotel scene and MC finished on just a missionary pose it was really a bummer even if it's my favorite one. Other than that it really is a great game and has great pottential but would be top notch only if you implement the above, I mean afterall it's an adault game.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Interesting characters and a story. Had to Patreon it after playing. Really well done. Animations could use some work and having a pale pink butthole on a black chick can be a bit surreal but overall... amazing work.

Reactions: Namco15 and JeefZ

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Interesting characters and a story. Had to Patreon it after playing. Really well done. Animations could use some work and having a pale pink butthole on a black chick can be a bit surreal but overall... amazing work.
That's anal bleaching cream for ya :D
She is scrubbing and bleaching everything around her all the time after all. Makes sense to me. :unsure:

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I did (it was a kink of hers), but I certainly wouldn't share them here. Sorry.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Cant believe it took me this long to try this game, even though it was already recomended to me by its own creator @gamersglory , I dont remember in which thread I encountered him, would have been in either "Intimate Relations" or "Alexandra", heck it may have been in "Life with Mary"... but this game is very sweet, the two MC have amazing chemistry with each other, and the incestual relationship develops naturally.

Of the above games the one I would compare it to most is definitely "Life with Mary", as its also very normal real life scenario without any craziness such as the Mafia theme of Alexandra, or the horrible horrible Mateo/Corruption path in Intimate Relations.

Also kudos on the model for Haley she is adorable as all fuck (crazy what adding a super long braid does to my already favorite Daz3D hairstyle)! I remember when this game first launched I was immediately drawn to it by her model... just didnt try it out thinking it was going to be one of those "didnt make it past v0.2 games". Thank god it did, its one of my favorite stories currently.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Cant believe it took me this long to try this game, even though it was already recomended to me by its own creator @gamersglory , I dont remember in which thread I encountered him, would have been in either "Intimate Relations" or "Alexandra", heck it may have been in "Life with Mary"... but this game is very sweet, the two MC have amazing chemistry with each other, and the incestual relationship develops naturally.

Of the above games the one I would compare it to most is definitely "Life with Mary", as its also very normal real life scenario without any craziness such as the Mafia theme of Alexandra, or the horrible horrible Mateo/Corruption path in Intimate Relations.

Also kudos on the model for Haley she is adorable as all fuck (crazy what adding a super long braid does to my already favorite Daz3D hairstyle)! I remember when this game first launched I was immediately drawn to it by her model... just didnt try it out thinking it was going to be one of those "didnt make it past v0.2 games". Thank god it did, its one of my favorite stories currently.
Glad you like it I will say Viit is the Creator as the overall game was his idea and Ptolemy is the Main writer and jack of all trades. I do some of the renderings and represent the Ptolemy Games team here on F95. Interesting how you like our two newest games. Haily is my favorite too.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Indeed, her braid seems to have its own mind, giving the finger to gravity, inertia and other laws of physics.
BTW, can a braid that long still be called ponytail?

Reactions: Segnbora

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Pink assholes make my knees weak af.:sneaky:

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes