jak17

Mar 23, 2019
I'm new to this, just found it yesterday and this probably has been answered but there's 79 pages to go through to see if it has. Anyways my question: Is the game supposed to have any sound and I'm missing something to make it play or it doesn't have any sound?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
@Alfius

Actually I think she made it worse when she forced the MC to go with Sandra. Because now she is thinking about him more flirting with him more and probably now wishing that she had never forced him into that relationship with Sandra.
Haley was trying to make him inaccessible by getting him with a girlfriend. It did backfire however, because it just made Haley incredibly jealous. So Sandra, someone she'd normally be great friends with, she makes fun of behind her back constantly. Berating her to her brother, in order to try to break them up by putting doubt in his mind. Because the MC trusts his sister's opinion over everyone else.

It's the same reason why Haley started dating that loser Jack. To distract herself from her brother by making herself taken. But once she and her brother were free of their family and living together, she realized how much of a putz Jack was and no longer could stand being with him.

Arbe

Nov 23, 2017
Honestly, I've played my fair share of games and never posted anything anywhere.

But this time I can't let it slide...

The devs are doing such an incredible job I've gotta praise this as the best incest game I've ever played. The story is engaging, the brother & sister are credible and interesting. They're not shallow, perverted, or the like of which you can find in most other incest games. It's been said earlier but yeah: I've never appreciated a build up as much as I did this one. With every click, I feared catching up to the newest content (first time playing this game).

There you go, I had to let it out. I can't wait for the next update and may get on the patreon boat.
Keep up the great work & I will most likely follow any game that comes next.

PS: Leave mah boy alone you Sandra witch.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Honestly, I've played my fair share of games and never posted anything anywhere.

But this time I can't let it slide...

The devs are doing such an incredible job I've gotta praise this as the best incest game I've ever played. The story is engaging, the brother & sister are credible and interesting. They're not shallow, perverted, or the like of which you can find in most other incest games. It's been said earlier but yeah: I've never like a build up so much. With every click, I feared catching up to the newest content (first time playing this game).

There you go, I had to let it out. I can't wait for the next update and may get on the patreon boat.
Keep the great work & I will most likely follow any game that comes next.

PS: Leave mah boy alone you Sandra witch.
Thanks, we try to make our story's as believable as possible

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm new to this, just found it yesterday and this probably has been answered but there's 79 pages to go through to see if it has. Anyways my question: Is the game supposed to have any sound and I'm missing something to make it play or it doesn't have any sound?
Over 80% of these games will not have sound and if you don't hear any then there is none.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Over 80% of these games will not have sound and if you don't hear any then there is none.
In general, the Ren'py engine allows us to add sounds and background music. But due to the complications of Licensing and finding the right music. most developers stay away from that. It's easier to hire a composer to make original music.

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Of all adult games I played, Reincarnotica used background music to best effect. I would suggest adding background music only if it suits and complements the atmosphere of the game. Otherwise, no sound is fine - better than some drab background music playing over and over in a loop - irrespective of the situation.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
I understand that you as the player just want to fuck Haley, but this is actually a very realistic scenario.

Your sister is head over heels in love with you, but what can she realistically do? She tries to fight it every way she can.
I mean that's why she setting you up with Sandra and letting your sexy neighbour go running with you.

She's trying to give you every chance of finding love elsewhere (breaking her heart in the process) so that you can move on without her. She knows that if you have sex...it's basically over. You have breached the final frontier.

I think she's been in love with the MC for a long time, but is now starting to lose her resistance. But she is trying very hard not fall completely for him. The French kissing and petting in bed is basically her coping mechanism for not going crazy.
This is a war she is busy losing if the MC does not fall for another girl.
I understand all this shit but i know from my experience that it is just a waste of time. When you see a chance - you get it. Or you will lose the opportunity forever. And now i see how Haley trying to defend herself and her brother... and for me it's very very stupid move. Don't forget that it can't be one way decision: but brother is not as good written as Haley. And we have situation where Haley acting like a spherical cow in vacuum. I see it this way.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
It could always be the "Acting-lessons-way-out ..." ... Haley burns in a house fire & a depressed and desperate MC moves in with Sandra ...;):ROFLMAO:
at least if you had to choose between those two like in acting lessons it would be the easiest choice ever. Haley is the best character, has the best chemestry with MC and is his sister to boot. For me she is also prettier, but this is personal opinion, I find Sandra pretty as well though

Acting lessons was infuriating because I really did like both girls almost equally, a little preference to melissa I guess, but most of all they complemented each other, what one lacked the other had a lot, so that choice was a enormous punch to the gut

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Acting lessons was infuriating because I really did like both girls almost equally, a little preference to melissa I guess, but most of all they complemented each other, what one lacked the other had a lot, so that choice was a enormous punch to the gut
Yup, exactly my feelings. Some people are like, "OMG! How can you choose Megan over Melissa! Megan is clearly no match for Melissa." - but to me, they both seemed adorable in their own ways, and the fact that I had to choose between them felt totally unfair.

Reactions: Namco15

magus448

May 22, 2018
Yup, exactly my feelings. Some people are like, "OMG! How can you choose Megan over Melissa! Megan is clearly no match for Melissa." - but to me, they both seemed adorable in their own ways, and the fact that I had to choose between them felt totally unfair.
Now if one of them was replaced by the exgf...

erkper

May 16, 2018
Well, to be fair - that punch in the gut unfair choice was EXACTLY what the dev was going for in Acting Lessons. You can't say he didn't craft the game to be precisely what he aimed for it to be.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I understand that you as the player just want to fuck Haley, but this is actually a very realistic scenario.

Your sister is head over heels in love with you, but what can she realistically do? She tries to fight it every way she can.
I mean that's why she setting you up with Sandra and letting your sexy neighbour go running with you.

She's trying to give you every chance of finding love elsewhere (breaking her heart in the process) so that you can move on without her. She knows that if you have sex...it's basically over. You have breached the final frontier.

I think she's been in love with the MC for a long time, but is now starting to lose her resistance. But she is trying very hard not fall completely for him. The French kissing and petting in bed is basically her coping mechanism for not going crazy.
Here's to losing the war!!!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

I could not say it any better than this.:love:

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
Can someone provide me with a walkthrough link if it was done?
And any mods made if there's any
Thanks in advance.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Can someone provide me with a walkthrough link if it was done?
And any mods made if there's any
Thanks in advance.
Usually, when walkthroughs or mods are created, you'll find them on the first post, I haven't seen any such add-ons for this title yet.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
No mods. Not sure if there is a walk through or not. Pick Sandra if you want a wife pick the sister if you want incest pick Lisa if you like sea world not sure on the other girls as the only one I'm going after now is the sister.

Reactions: Namco15
4.20 star(s) 301 Votes