Ray1021

Sep 18, 2017
If or when Sandra gets her promotion is when she will start to faze out. She will have no time for him and the relationship will fall apart. I do think she is attractive but she doesn't fit well with the MC. Where as Haley is a perfect fit.

Reactions: Namco15

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
no matter how anti-Haley you go in the game..the events basically still occur forcing you into her..for instance..when i said it would be great about eventually moving in with Sandra...and then Sandra bringing up ya know maybe you could move in and you totally go against what you said before..the game basically is choiceless outcomewise..you WILL end up with Haley whether you like it or not..the Sandra stuff is just a "sidedame with sex so you dont stay blueballed all game until Haley honks on bobo" Sandra is meaningless and it is driven home when you say no about moving in when you previously said yes....it's just a game and the points dont matter o_O
BTW..i believe i am negative points with Haley and ALL the points with Sandra...but it makes no difference..lol

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I had been hoping that we would get a chance to stay with Sandra, but at this point I don't really care anymore because the main character doesn't deserve her. He is making out with Haley behind Sandra's back and he even lets Haley flirt with him as they are talking with Sandra while guests in her house. This guy is fully aware of Sandra's trust issues with guys and how much she likes him, so he's no longer a decent boyfriend but a manipulative shitbag just using her for sex. At this point, Sandra's the only likeable person out of the three of them.

I don't understand why people make games with decisions that don't matter. I made every single choice that would keep the MC distant from Haley and affectionate to Sandra, but he still goes after his sister on matter what. So what's the point of all these choices? Why even give us any choices at all if the authors are determined to tell one very specific story? Just cut the meaningless decisions out and end the charade.
I did the other way and Sandra is still lovey dovey, 18 pts with Haley and only 3 pts with Sandra and she is still all over MC.

And as you can see I did nothing else with any of the other girls also. Haley 2019-03-23 07-26-27-74.jpg

Can't wait for what comes next, this VN with only being at v.30 is at the top of my list now.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
no matter how anti-Haley you go in the game..the events basically still occur forcing you into her..for instance..when i said it would be great about eventually moving in with Sandra...and then Sandra bringing up ya know maybe you could move in and you totally go against what you said before..the game basically is choiceless outcomewise..you WILL end up with Haley whether you like it or not..the Sandra stuff is just a "sidedame with sex so you dont stay blueballed all game until Haley honks on bobo" Sandra is meaningless and it is driven home when you say no about moving in when you previously said yes....it's just a game and the points dont matter o_O
BTW..i believe i am negative points with Haley and ALL the points with Sandra...but it makes no difference..lol
Maybe cause its called ''Haley's Story'' and not Sandra's... i agree that the game only goes in one direction but at the end of the day what did you expect? all due respect to all the Sandra's fans out there this is not a game about her

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Maybe cause its called ''Haley's Story'' and not Sandra's... i agree that the game only goes in one direction but at the end of the day what did you expect? all due respect to all the Sandra's fans out there this is not a game about her
i know that..have said i realize it's all about Haley in other posts before..it is just disheartening to put all the Sandra path effort in and knowing that it was a total waste of time and only there for sex scenes..lol

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
i know that..have said i realize it's all about Haley in other posts before..it is just disheartening to put all the Sandra path effort in and knowing that it was a total waste of time and only there for sex scenes..lol
But if it wasn't there, all the "just fap material" people would be all over the thread complaining. PTO is just trying to give 'almost' everyone something they can enjoy. IIWII

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
i understand that but i also understand that the dev explained that he tried to make all the side characters not look like cardboard and wanted to make them appeal to the player and in my oppinion that's what makes it a great game not like most of the games out there,it gives you a chance to connect with all the girls in the game even if its just for a while

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
But if it wasn't there, all the "just fap material" people would be all over the thread complaining. PTO is just trying to give 'almost' everyone something they can enjoy. IIWII
the Ptolemy games team has a habit of making the greatest sidedames in gaming and making players go ..swwww "sadface sadface sadface" knowing they are just toys to play around with...lol..in Alexandra the dame at the gym is who i want..will never have her except yumyum scenes..in Mary i want Simone..same thing..lol...in Lexi i want the milf..newp..and here i want Sandra...dammit Ptolemy..make em less appealing ..HAHAA!!..should be their logo "Ptolemy Games:We make the greatest sidedames in gaming"

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Maybe the next game they do will be Sandra's story then the ones that want her can play that. For me I would of preferred not to of been pigeon holed into shit with her and instead given a choice if you wanted to do things with her or not. For me I haven't started anything with anyone there was Lisa but after seeing that tiny bit of that beached whale crap before I quickly rolled back and removed her ass from active duty and burned her pictures.

Reactions: Namco15

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'm totally up for a "Sandra's Story" this team is high quality and ya know it would be great.

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Coming after reading a negative review (won't go into the specifics, don't want to personally insult the reviewer)... Apparently, the reviewer did not approve how the game forced him/her towards incestuous materials.

I really don't understand why some people are so dense. They keep bitching about finding incest in incest games, ntr in ntr games etc. etc. If you don't like the genre why don't you play something else instead of being so annoying - no one's forcing you to play them. And being critical of something you don't understand - that's whole another level of moronic attitude, especially when you realize that the developer has given so much effort in putting together what they wanted to portray - that you are not into it/offended by it is not their fault. Not every person likes death metal and not every person likes classical music. If you don't understand the genre, stay away from it, or at least keep your opinions to yourselves.

Although Haley's story does not have an incest tag yet, you don't have to be a genius to figure it out - Haley is your sister+it's her story+it's an adult game, what do you expect?! And if you don't know about Patreon's crackdown on incest content you might as well be living in a cave by now.

I'm usually not so critical of other people's opinions, but seriously, keep your opinions to yourselves when you have no idea what you're commenting about. I myself never appreciated girl on girl action as much as the majority of the male players, to me it's kinda like a form of ntr, which I don't like either. Yet I don't go bitching about it in every other game that includes it.

Know when to express your opinions and when to reserve them to yourselves, people. It's a big community with a people having varied tastes and expectations, respect them.

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes