Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Threesome? I don't know about that. But I could see Haley happening to watch while the MC has sex with another girl. I would think that Diane would be the most likely suspect for that scenario.

Yeah. Haley masturbating while watching the MC screw Diane? I can see something like that happening.
Threesome is possible, but not with Sandra IMO.

I definitely see Hayley as being open to a threesome, but as you said possible with Diane or even Lisa, but not Sandra.
I mean, if you can overcome your incest taboo, threesome seems to be noting compared to that.
I think the mix of guilt and exitement of sleeping with her brother would make her open to just about anything with him.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Yes i agree threesome is far fetched
Hmmmm... with Sandra for sure, but Hayley seems to me to be open to anything. (I mean she is open to her brother)

With the right open minded third party, I think she would be fine with that. She even commented about how sexy their neighbor is.
I think it will be mostly up to the MC. (And the Dev of course)

Reactions: balinorr

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
Hmmmm... with Sandra for sure, but Hayley seems to me to be open to anything. (I mean she is open to her brother)

With the right open minded third party, I think she would be fine with that. She even commented about how sexy their neighbor is.
I think it will be mostly up to the MC. (And the Dev of course)
Yes thats why i said i hope they don't take our choice away so we can choose which direction to go

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't see it to be honest... At this stage Sandra seems like a black or white, right or wrong type of girl, that's head over heels in love with the MC. She does not seem to be the type of girl that would 1) tolerate cheating and 2) being in an open relationship.

Just the vibe I'm getting from her. She would do anything for her BF, but don't cheat on her.
I was more thinking about a threeway sharing or even a triangle relationship as possible options, but if those are possible completely depends on how devs see Haley and Sandra to be open to this.
There was at start some discussion between her Uncle with the brother about family, that gave some vibe that the uncle was in a similar position in the past and he regretted his choice. Not sure though and whether that will have any impact in the future.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Honestly guys, I'm not into threesomes like you all are. Even though I would appreciate a threeway scenario with Haley and Sandra.

I think the way this story is going, there is going to be a break up with Sandra, and it will be Sandra that causes the split.

It's already heavily touched upon now, and this is how I see it happening.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This will also help Haley with moving her plans along a bit faster too.

Anyway just a thought...…………………..Peace!!

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Honestly guys, I'm not into threesomes like you all are. Even though I would appreciate a threeway scenario with Haley and Sandra.

I think the way this story is going, there is going to be a break up with Sandra, and it will be Sandra that causes the split.

Wow whatever you had this morning for breakfast ... I want it too! Weird thinking and a lively imagination ... who does not want that?! Hahaha ...

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017

Firstly, I'm not really in that into threesomes with my games...I just like to speculate about what can possible happen.

That brings me to your theory....Wow!...you have quite the imagination. It's a bit out of wack with how I see Sandra. but obviously a lot of though were put into this.. nice theory.

Reactions: jaydem

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The story so far has happened very organically, just like in Life with Mary the threesome happened because it fit the story very well. It continues to do so. If a "threesome" or some other sex act doesn't fit the story and is just forced in, it will feel wrong.

Like any threeway with Haley for instance. I don't think either her or the brother will be very open about their new relationship to others if it happens, at least not right away, so I can't see either of them being comfortable with a threeway.

As brash as Haley is, even she's not making her feelings known to those around her because she doesn't want to feel ostracized.

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
The story so far has happened very organically, just like in Life with Mary the threesome happened because it fit the story very well. It continues to do so. If a "threesome" or some other sex act doesn't fit the story and is just forced in, it will feel wrong.

Like any threeway with Haley for instance. I don't think either her or the brother will be very open about their new relationship to others if it happens, at least not right away, so I can't see either of them being comfortable with a threeway.

As brash as Haley is, even she's not making her feelings known to those around her because she doesn't want to feel ostracized.
amen fellow daoist roadwulf i agree that anything forced will destroy the good story, and everyone is talking about threesome in life with mary, that happened? i played till lates update but i got nothing, nada, zilch, nihil guess i went another solo path with main girl >.>

Sebah

May 2, 2018

My toughs exactly. Haley and the MC character are not even in a relationship and people already see threesome being able to happen? Then I guess that if they end up having sex people will be able to see grand orgies and NTR in their near future. No they can't see anything. Their are just projecting their fetishes. They should just let the story flow natural. There are loads of games with all kinds of fetishes out there. No need to project them in every VN.

Reactions: Earthling

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Those of you who don't see any threesomes involving Haley and the MC, what do you see happening after the two of them finally have sex? Will that be the end of the game? If not, what is the progression? Do they break up for some reason? What?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Those of you who don't see any threesomes involving Haley and the MC, what do you see happening after the two of them finally have sex? Will that be the end of the game? If not, what is the progression? Do they break up for some reason? What?
Given the slow burn of the story, I feel like it will be a sex scene or two, confirmation of their relationship and then a time jump ending. If they have a relationship at the end of the game.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Sebah

May 2, 2018
So let me ask you. That's how you see the story progressing in a VN? Normal sex> threesome > gang bang> NTR.
Look I don't have anything agains those thing, well maybe I do have something against NTR but I just don't see threesome happening in this game. This is not a VN in which the MC is a pervert that thinks only about sex with everything that moves. Him and Haley barely acknowledge there something between them. The MC was even scared of his feeling when he saw Haleys breast and is why he started the relationship with Sandra. You have to be a very open person for a threesome and I just don't see him and Haley doing that given the nature of their relationship.

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
I've never been of the thinking that a game needs to end after the core characters (that are building up to a relationship) finally hook up. I mean, I enjoy that build up, but I don't want the game to just instantly stop after 1 or 2 sex scenes between them.

I'm no writer, but there's sure to be ways to make an entertaining game out of two people who've finally gotten together.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So let me ask you. That's how you see the story progressing in a VN? Normal sex> threesome > gang bang> NTR.
Look I don't have anything agains those thing, well maybe I do have something against NTR but I just don't see threesome happening in this game. This is not a VN in which the MC is a pervert that thinks only about sex with everything that moves. Him and Haley barely acknowledge there something between them. The MC was even scared of his feeling when he saw Haleys breast and is why he started the relationship with Sandra. You have to be a very open person for a threesome and I just don't see him and Haley doing that given the nature of their relationship.
You seem to be forgetting that there are options for the MC to have a relationship with 3 other people, besides Haley - Sandra, Adriana (with both of whom the MC has had sex) and Lisa. That doesn't even count Diane, who would seem very likely to join that group.

Of course, you may have chosen to be as pure as possible to Haley, and avoided as much of that as you could. But, obviously, the developer has given us the option of choice in these matters. The MC might not be only thinking about fucking everything that moves, but he has already been given the opportunity to cheat on Sandra with Adriana, if the player has chosen that option.

So, I don't see it all that ridiculous that Haley might join in with the MC and one of the other girls. Or at least spy on them, as I suggested in an earlier post.

We can debate this endlessly, but it will be up to the developer as to how this all unfolds.

Sebah

May 2, 2018
You seem to be forgetting that there are options for the MC to have a relationship with 3 other people, besides Haley - Sandra, Adriana (with both of whom the MC has had sex) and Lisa. That doesn't even count Diane, who would seem very likely to join that group.

Of course, you may have chosen to be as pure as possible to Haley, and avoided as much of that as you could. But, obviously, the developer has given us the option of choice in these matters. The MC might not be only thinking about fucking everything that moves, but he has already been given the opportunity to cheat on Sandra with Adriana, if the player has chosen that option.

So, I don't see it all that ridiculous that Haley might join in with the MC and one of the other girls. Or at least spy on them, as I suggested in an earlier post.

We can debate this endlessly, but it will be up to the developer as to how this all unfolds.
Having sex with other people is one thing but having an incestuos relationship with Haley is another thing. On top of that to expose that relationship to other just to have a threesome is not something I see happening in this VN. Look at how the MC reacted untill now to the feeling he had for Haley. If it was a normal relationship yes maybe but as it is now I just can't see it.

I get that people want a threesome with Haley but it doesn't make sense. Let's put it this way.

Let's say I see happening a threesome between MC his boss and the husband of Haley's boss because the black guy is gay and he gets along with the MC. It's just me projecting my fetishes onto the game it doesn't actually make sense (it's an exemple, I'm not into that stuff :D ).

On top of that there are enough games that deal with that stuff. Every other VN Ptolemy does has those things. Must they all be the same. Just play Alexandra. That VN's story is based exclusively on the exact same fetish. Why not play that? Why convert every VN into another Alexandra clone?

Reactions: Fundo

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Having sex with other people is one thing but having an incestuos relationship with Haley is another thing. On top of that to expose that relationship to other just to have a threesome is not something I see happening in this VN. Look at how the MC reacted untill now to the feeling he had for Haley. If it was a normal relationship yes maybe but as it is now I just can't see it.

I get that people want a threesome with Haley but it doesn't make sense. Let's put it this way.

Let's say I see happening a threesome between MC his boss and the husband of Haley's boss because the black guy is gay and he gets along with the MC. It's just me projecting my fetishes onto the game it doesn't actually make sense (it's an exemple, I'm not into that stuff :D ).

On top of that there are enough games that deal with that stuff. Every other VN Ptolemy does has those things. Must they all be the same. Just play Alexandra. That VN's story is based exclusively on the exact same fetish. Why not play that? Why convert every VN into another Alexandra clone?
I don't know. Ask the developer. I have no influence on him/her and have no power to convert anything, save for what the developer allows. I'll happily play this game whichever way it goes, because I know it will be well done.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
For the record, the story is not set in stone right now. Also, I know the gist of the story up to the midpoint. I don't write the story Ptolemy and Viit do. I don't want to know story details as I like to be surprised like everyone else. But if enough people want it then it may happen. In Life with Mary the threesome with Samone as far as I remember was not originally planned. but people wanted it so it happened.
Hopefully if a threesome with Haley and Sandra (or whoever else) would happen, it would be optional, just like in Life with Mary, I didn't get that in my playthrough, I'm not one to share my number one ladies :p

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes