• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
She doesn't know what she wants because I don't think she really understands what's going on. There's going to be a point where she snaps. She's going to take her curiosity too far, realize she's falling in love with her brother and run away from it (and him).
I don't see it that way. I think she knows exactly what is going on, but is scared shitless of it. She knows the implications. But, in spite of knowing and fearing, she is drawn like a moth to the flame. After all, she also loves him as her brother, and doesn't want to give that up, either by giving in to the temptation, or just leaving him.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I don't see it that way. I think she knows exactly what is going on, but is scared shitless of it. She knows the implications. But, in spite of knowing and fearing, she is drawn like a moth to the flame. After all, she also loves him as her brother, and doesn't want to give that up, either by giving in to the temptation, or just leaving him.
I agree. She really is taking the lead with it. Slowly breaking down the MCs barrier with flirting/joking, slowly working her way into his bed fulltime now. She wants it now he wants it too. And I dont think it will be a one time thing.

Reactions: Koulo077

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I read this differently to some.

The clues are there right from the start, Haley wants the MC and has done for quite some time, long before the game started.

She ran away after the first kiss not because she thought it was wrong but because she thought the MC would hate her.

As soon as he gives her that green light not only does she not run away but she starts pushing forward. Haley is indeed sweet but she's not innocent. She's not a naive clueless virgin out to experiment, she knows full well what's going on.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
No way Haley would ever run away from MC, the nightmares are basically her being afraid of losing him. I've already said this, but in my opinion she loves MC from the very beginning, all it happens is this love being reinforced by MC actions depending on choices, and she growing bolder to act upon her feelings, they living alone together obviously play a huge role.

And yes, she basically leaded the MC to where we are now, every single scene with them two basically happen with her initiative

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
all the signs are obvious and have been from the start..Haley is not even fond of her own "boyfriend" probably because he is not enough like her brother...the main concern for a large number of us players is...will we ever be able to convince her and Sandra to hop on the MC express together? :p

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Good new EP, ain't gonna complain bout nothing. But how is this diff. than any other game on here? If it's the main character or not everyone picks one or three to stay with but ya end up fuckn' em' all. I don't like to sometimes cause it don't feel right to me. Then I realize it's a game. Sometimes hard to remember that. Or am I turning into a WUSS?

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
The clues are there right from the start, Haley wants the MC and has done for quite some time, long before the game started.
I agree. She may or may not have had a conscious and coherent "I'm in love with/want to fuck my brother" thought by the time the game starts, but the feelings were certainly there from the very beginning.

One of the interesting things about this game that sets it apart from most others, and especially sets it apart from most incest games, is that the player isn't really actively pursuing Haley, even though that's the titular and obvious goal. Yes, there are point-acquiring choices along the way, but they're almost all about being a good brother, being a nice guy, being there for her when she needs you, etc. Until this most recent release there are no choices in which "I'm romantically and/or sexually interested in my sister" is represented by an active decision to be made by the player. Instead, the game's about watching and responding to Haley as she works through her feelings and talks herself into taking each new step. Even though the game doesn't perspective-switch, Haley's at least a clear co-MC. I'd go further and say she is the MC; we just happen to be viewing events from the perspective of a different character.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I agree it does suck to wait for games like this.

It surprised me just how much I enjoyed it, incest isn't my thing so I thought the sister kink would put me off but it's been done so well and the chemistry between them all is very likable.
It's amazing what happens when the incest angle isn't done through blackmail/corruption/perversion. It actually isn't off putting, and the fact the MC isn't a lecherous demon is nice too.

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Enjoying all the discussion since the last update, and that others are enjoying it too. This game has some of the best chemistry between two main characters, especially for an incest game.

One of the interesting things about this game that sets it apart from most others, and especially sets it apart from most incest games, is that the player isn't really actively pursuing Haley, even though that's the titular and obvious goal. Yes, there are point-acquiring choices along the way, but they're almost all about being a good brother, being a nice guy, being there for her when she needs you, etc. Until this most recent release there are no choices in which "I'm romantically and/or sexually interested in my sister" is represented by an active decision to be made by the player. Instead, the game's about watching and responding to Haley as she works through her feelings and talks herself into taking each new step. Even though the game doesn't perspective-switch, Haley's at least a clear co-MC. I'd go further and say she is the MC; we just happen to be viewing events from the perspective of a different character.
Really agree with this. The relationship they share and start with is sweet. Makes the eventual romance more appealing. And nice to see Haley as the actual initiator of the romantic feelings, instead of a horndog MC.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Haley is definitely the "Real MC" I mean, the game is named "Haley's Story" after all. Its all about her discovering her feelings towards her brother. I think she was trying to push MC away at the beginning (trying to get him with Sandra) and now that MC and Sandra are together she became jealous, after this update (in the pool and in bed later) she is going to start caving to her feelings.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Haley is definitely the "Real MC" I mean, the game is named "Haley's Story" after all. Its all about her discovering her feelings towards her brother. I think she was trying to push MC away at the beginning (trying to get him with Sandra) and now that MC and Sandra are together she became jealous, after this update (in the pool and in bed later) she is going to start caving to her feelings.
That is what we all hope and that she will not have to many crises of conscience or other roadblocks being put into place by the dev and that they just develop their relation further and further at a natural pace. :)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Regarding the earlier harem discussions. I actually think the most likely harem route would be Haley + the neighbor (cant remember her name, Diane I think?). Diane and MC have exchanged room keys so Diane can shower at MC/Haleys home and i wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if Haley tries to mend some of her sexual frustrations with her, we all know Haley likes her boobs lol. So Haley and Diane start sharing showers, then MC just happens to walk in and.....yeah.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Regarding the earlier harem discussions. I actually think the most likely harem route would be Haley + the neighbor (cant remember her name, Diane I think?). Diane and MC have exchanged room keys so Diane can shower at MC/Haleys home and i wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if Haley tries to mend some of her sexual frustrations with her, we all know Haley likes her boobs lol. So Haley and Diane start sharing showers, then MC just happens to walk in and.....yeah.
I've had almost no inclination that Diane was ever meant to be any kind of romantic thing. She has a boyfriend, there's been minimal flirting with her. So yeah if anyone would start seeing her it'd probably be Haley, if H is even into girls.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I've had almost no inclination that Diane was ever meant to be any kind of romantic thing. She has a boyfriend, there's been minimal flirting with her. So yeah if anyone would start seeing her it'd probably be Haley, if H is even into girls.
Did Diane not have a grabby boss instead of a boyfriend? Think the strongest sign she might be interested in MC was when she asked him to come running with her and Haley.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes