smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I find it odd that the main character would complain about Sandra being overly considerate. I would've thought that he'd find it to be a nice change from Haley's manipulative pouting, constant teasing, obnoxious nagging, and immature neediness.

It was a disappointing update for me, since I am a big fan of Sandra. The main character has already begun treating her like a booty call instead of a girlfriend, and we weren't allowed to reject Haley's advances. So I guess this will be one of those games that just offers you the illusion of choice while it railroads you down the main path. Sure, you can choose to have extra flings on the side, but that's it. I did everything possible to distance the main character from Haley, and the game doesn't care. He still ends up putty in her hands.
I understand your point of view but i don't agree with you, sure i have more then one save and i did see all sandra scenes up till v0.20, but in my main save i have 0 sandra points i ignored her every time, so 0 sex action with her in this route, even on the date i choose not to kiss her, so in my point of view she is the one who doesn't realize that i dont want nothing with her, i see Sandra as a friend and nothing more,and Haley well i will always choose her ,i just hope she doesn't mind you fooling around with Adriana, and god what a hot milf she is, and if Haley does mind... well thats why i keep more than one save.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I understand your point of view but i don't agree with you, sure i have more then one save and i did see all sandra scenes up till v0.20, but in my main save i have 0 sandra points i ignored her every time, so 0 sex action with her in this route, even on the date i choose not to kiss her, so in my point of view she is the one who doesn't realize that i dont want nothing with her, i see Sandra as a friend and nothing more,and Haley well i will always choose her ,i just hope she doesn't mind you fooling around with Adriana, and god what a hot milf she is, and if Haley does mind... well thats why i keep more than one save.
i'm sort of the opposite..i'm ALL about Sandra(with milf on the side..because MILF dammit!!) and zero Haley..i know she is the focus..the title..and eventually i'll have to deal with it..but i'll try to keep her at bay as long as possible..lol

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
But the night scenes really could do with a little more light. The final scene of this update is the best lit night scene so far but all the previous ones were impossible to see anything. Since the MC never seems to close his curtains there should always be a little bit of light streaming in from the windows and the pool should have been lit far better because underwater pool lighting is very bright, also a rooftop pool in an apartment complex is going to have to some free standing lights around the pool as well.

For as good as the rest of this game is in terms of character design, daytime lighting, story, etc, I find it hard to believe that the dev can't adequately light the various night times with the same level of quality as the rest of the game.
I completely agree. The devs need to keep in mind that in real life, human vision adjusts automatically to low light levels, so you can see better in the dark than if your eyes were stuck at one setting. The night scenes are supposed to be darker, but not as dark as this. The colour balance also shifts, and that further reinforces the illusion of it being a night scene.

Reactions: Koulo077

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
But some older women are needing more foreplay to get wet but when they are excited then... olala.

I tried one playthrough where I reject all of them or show no interest.
Got -1 point with Haley and 0 points with Sarah.
I find it this way a bit strange, that you are dating Sarah. The only difference is, that you have no sex with her but the rest is most likely the same.

-1 point with Haley... she is pretty sad at the end of the current update.

Haley's story is well developed so far but the rest of the women paths is not so well in my opinion.
Ok, the focus is on Haley but there are other women too. To make the story with them kind of wishy-washy is not so good.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I find it odd that the main character would complain about Sandra being overly considerate. I would've thought that he'd find it to be a nice change from Haley's manipulative pouting, constant teasing, obnoxious nagging, and immature neediness.
If you take the "complaining" in the context of their (incessant) bantering, it isn't as bad as it appears. This is Haley - she will tease the MC about having found a new mommy. The MC's dialogue is in response to that. I've said earlier that I like Sandra too (in a 'she might be a weirdo but she's my weirdo' kind of way), but she's very different from what the MC is accustomed to, and that's Haley. It is expected that the MC would need time to adjust to Sandra's personality, and had the attraction to his sister not been paramount in his thoughts, it is very likely that he would have adjusted better.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017

It was a disappointing update for me, since I am a big fan of Sandra. The main character has already begun treating her like a booty call instead of a girlfriend, and we weren't allowed to reject Haley's advances. So I guess this will be one of those games that just offers you the illusion of choice while it railroads you down the main path. Sure, you can choose to have extra flings on the side, but that's it. I did everything possible to distance the main character from Haley, and the game doesn't care. He still ends up putty in her hands.
I generally agree, but as others stated, it is called Haley's Story.
What I would personally like to see - while maintaining the focus on Haley and keeping the element of choice - is to give the player the power the manipulate Haley back and force her to take a stronger initiative. Instead of just pouting and teasing and undermining Sandra.

For example, Haley is severely blue-balling MC while acting all innocent at the same time, slowly pushing him to the edge. But in this latest (0.25) update, MC could've turned the table by acting apprehensive and confused by Haley's drunk kiss. He could have distanced himself and make Haley push even harder or confess to him.
Instead the game disregarded the player completely if he chose to keep silent and the path did not change by a millimeter. Same goes for holding Haley's hand on the way home. The dialogues never divert into different paths, and remain largely unchanged.

In short, my suggestion is to give two paths:
-Playing Haley's game
or
-Fighting fire with fire and teasing her back, acting undecided and oblivious to her attempts, making her sexually frustrated. Until she blows up and end on her knees begging for it. :devilish:

Therefore the paths would not be significantly different until the fateful moment of Haley's confession. What it will require is additional writing (obviously) and a few filler images between scenes to show the effects of your choices over her - the same way we can see MC lying frustrated in bed at night and such - only with Haley this time.

Thus giving more depth, replayability, emotional investment AND addressing the player's choices. Because currently, choices regarding Haley change little to nothing.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Anyone else remember Lara Croft's braid in the early versions of Tomb Raider? That seemed to have a mind of it's own too.

Btw. I really expected to see an upskirt when the MC takes off her shoes while they are walking home at night. Not that I'd have seen much - everything being too dark and all - but it was expected, and Haley's remark immediately after actually hints at it.

mikey zhou

Oct 16, 2018
i think i need the walkthrough!
how am i supposed to get 14 pts and 10 sandrapts?
and how am i supposed to konw how many points i got, except saveeditonline?

20190221224215.jpg

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Have to agree with the earlier comment about the range of expression in the Haley model's face. A lot of developers try to achieve this sort of thing, and some come close (ex. "Life With Mary"), but none do it quite this well. Really magnificent.

Also I have to say that the whole incest thing is a big turnoff to me in these game. But there's just so much of it that it's almost impossible to avoid. Whenever I see it I mentally substitute "step-x" for "x". That said, this vn really develops the familial aspect of the relationship and the tensions involved in that better than any other I've seen.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes