Exu

Dec 28, 2018
Thanksthanksthanksthanksthanks for that update. Just Thanks. Any more building up of that (delicious) romantic and sexual tension between those two without any release would have torn me apart.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I mean, seriously: that braid's prehensile.

We are going to see her hair down at some point, aren't we? Please? Would it help if I begged?

Meanwhile, an error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's a lot of that in this game. It's been going on for a while now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
There is an extraordinary amount of quality emotional content between the MC and Haley, along with plenty of content between the MC and other characters.

I don't want to make assumptions or cast aspersions, but if you deleted this game because there was no pee in vee right away, you might not value the latest update. If you value quality story-telling and character development between a brother and sister with some fun romps with other characters along the way, then it's probable you'll like this :).
see now..if you'da said "pee on vee" we'd have a new term for POV that would make our perverted hearts smile :p

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
disappointing, like a netflix show with to much unnecessary dialogs to stretch 3 episodes into 12.
Well, luckily for a lot of people, there are plenty of games out there more straightfoward than this one, that's for sure. From simple interactive sex animations (Wich let you penetrate the hole of your choice with the member/toy of your choice!) attached to no context at all to incestuous fantasies in where your slut-over-the-top sister (Whose name you can even choose!) gives you head in the first 5-minutes-of-gameplay version release cause you know, horniness.

But I think (If not for the ones like me who enjoy intimacy, subtle seduction and trustful teasing at least for the sake of diversity) a slow paced story like this one wich takes it's time to actually develop characters and a believable and steady relationship should have a place here too. Don't you think?

Zerosol

Aug 16, 2017
Well, luckily for a lot of people, there are plenty of games out there more straightfoward than this one, that's for sure. From simple interactive sex animations (Wich let you penetrate the hole of your choice with the member/toy of your choice!) attached to no context at all to incestuous fantasies in where your slut-over-the-top sister (Whose name you can even choose!) gives you head in the first 5-minutes-of-gameplay version release cause you know, horniness.

But I think (If not for the ones like me who enjoy intimacy, subtle seduction and trustful teasing at least for the sake of diversity) a slow paced story like this one wich takes it's time to actually develop characters and a believable and steady relationship should have a place here too. Don't you think?
100% agree, I don't really care THAT much about the lack of sex because I really like how the relationships are developing. Even if it's "slow" it feels like it's developing naturally.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
There is an extraordinary amount of quality emotional content between the MC and Haley, along with plenty of content between the MC and other characters.
That already makes it ahead of Our Fate and other games that use fucking other girls to pad the game out. To the point that they forget all about giving any character to the daughter.

Sometimes I think they just put a daughter character there so when people play the demo they get suckered and think there'll be an actual story with the daughter. Even with the best intentions, almost all patreon games get abandoned so there's hesitation by players to bother getting invested. I hope people start making shorter games with fewer characters so you can really focus in on who these characters are. It doesn't take 18 updates to do that, the greats can get you loving the characters right away.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes