alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
Out of the countless titles I've downloaded from here this is for sure my favorite I can't help but love Haley she is super cute and funny and I love her expressions not to mention the story so far has been simple but perfect the way it is and the characters realistic hopefully it will last a long while with more updates sooner

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Out of the countless titles I've downloaded from here this is for sure my favorite I can't help but love Haley she is super cute and funny and I love her expressions not to mention the story so far has been simple but perfect the way it is and the characters realistic hopefully it will last a long while with more updates sooner
If you love it support it, please We price each of our games at $5 each a month minimum support.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Funny enough already extended an invite to DarkSilver when we launch. The bad news is the payment system we will be using is not ready for prime time yet so we are thinking about the first quarter of 2019. We will have a good way to entice developers. Basic Developer account will be 0% fees!
Before people get too excited about Adult Pledge, they need to understand that the Terms of Service still are very strict and outlaw illegal activity (incest is illegal) as well as underage. Many of the games that have been booted by Patreon would violate Adult Pledge TOS as well. I am not sure if there is any possible way to avoid this, given the fact that credit card processors have to be used, and they get a "vote" on what their services can be used to pay for.

rhorn

Nov 22, 2017
since developer/s seems very active here i just wanted yo say: amazing game, my favorite (and y played a lot of them ^^).
the story is really interesting and the renders are great!
sorry im not able to support atm but i will asap, promise!

Reactions: Tom10

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
New post:

Unlocked

49.png

Hi

We're still working on the new update. We are well over half way there.
For high lever patrons that are wondering why I haven't made a preview post with adult content. It's because those renders aren't finished yet ;) Next weekend.

Everything looks good for the 20'th release.
Right now I'm trying to collect bug reports, to fix what we may have missed. If you have any, pls leave it in the comments.
And that's it. Everything is on schedule.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Before people get too excited about Adult Pledge, they need to understand that the Terms of Service still are very strict and outlaw illegal activity (incest is illegal) as well as underage. Many of the games that have been booted by Patreon would violate Adult Pledge TOS as well. I am not sure if there is any possible way to avoid this, given the fact that credit card processors have to be used, and they get a "vote" on what their services can be used to pay for.
OK don't know why you're bringing this up here has nothing to do with this or any of the other games Ptolemy's team works on. Also, my site is not dealing with Credit card processors and if you knew how US law works. fiction does not apply to Incest laws. Also never said we would allow underage as thet is completely Illegal. Adult Pledge and Ptolemy games are not affiliated with each other. I work on both but that ware the relationship stops.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
OK don't know why you're bringing this up here has nothing to do with this or any of the other games Ptolemy's team works on. Also, my site is not dealing with Credit card processors and if you knew how US law works. fiction does not apply to Incest laws. Also never said we would allow underage as thet is completely Illegal. Adult Pledge and Ptolemy games are not affiliated with each other. I work on both but that ware the relationship stops.
Perhaps you should tell the Adult Pledge guys to update their ToS. Do things that are illegal in real life (like incest in most places, rape, murder, etc) violate the ToS when they're in fictional works? Their wording is not clear on this.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Perhaps you should tell the Adult Pledge guys to update their ToS. Do things that are illegal in real life (like incest in most places, rape, murder, etc) violate the ToS when they're in fictional works? Their wording is not clear on this.
Perhaps people should check as that is our content guidelines. I am half owner of the site so I know what I'm talking about. As for the TOS. The language has been changed a bit to reflect that. Please stay on topic here about Haily. If you want to talk about My site can start a thread somewhere on this site more appropriate. Also, the site is still in Beta for now

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I'm impressed. Haley's Story is something special. After having played many games here that are a bunch of fuckfests without substance, seeing such a wholesome game (same with Mary's) is a breath of fresh air.

The dynamic between the MC and Haley is amazing (she's insanely cute), and pretty much every character is believable and behaves like a normal person would. Hope we can see more of the neighbor.

I know it's still early and things can change (looking at you AL), but if the game keeps moving the way it is, it's gonna become one of the best adult VNs I've played. Props to the devs for this wholesome story.

Voidstep

Jan 2, 2018
The developer does not need to force Sandra into girlfriends, there must be a choice to abandon her, like the rest of the fuckin '!!!
Looks like she is important for the storyline, I'm sure you will have an option later to pick the girl u stay on with. It's a VN type of game so just enjoy the ride (atleast for now)

Reactions: Tom10

mikey zhou

Oct 16, 2018
The ebony is additional score to the game, no way to abandon her. and Haley said she can accept only one man have the harem, means MC. and she will help MC to approach the goal. that's the storyline i believe!

Reactions: botc76

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I personally like all the girls, I would like Sandra more if there wasn't Haley in the game, Sandra has a personality very close to Mary from Life with Mary, which is a nice character, but Haley and MC have a great dynamic together, Sandra just can't compete with her in chemistry with MC, she is much more compatible with a character like the MC from Life with Mary that is an older retracted man.

But I really like how the game is progressing, how Haley helps MC with Sandra, how Haley and MC support each other, it's easily one of the best 3D VNs in narrative build up

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes