Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'd say it's parallel how you can buy pre-cooked stuff in the supermarket (already cooked, only have to warm it up before eating).

Gramatically "pre-patched" can mean both, it just depends on the context.
Yup! Another common example is 'prepaid', as in a phone or credit card.

But what exactly is the context of Win/Linux (pre-patched)? :D

EDIT: Rather than context, I suspect it depends more on the word itself, whether it is something that has been done beforehand, or it is something that still needs to be done.

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yup! Another common example is 'prepaid', as in a phone or credit card.

But what exactly is the context of Win/Linux (pre-patched)? :D

EDIT: Rather than context, I suspect it depends more on the word itself, whether it is something that has been done beforehand, or it is something that still needs to be done.
Maybe even directly from grammar?

Pre-patched: has ben patched before, the version without a patch would be "pre-patch" without the "ed".
Prepaid - already paid. "Pre-pay": you still have to pay.

So if you have the past form (patched, paid, cooked) it has been done before, the present form/noun would be: this is before that happens.

Reactions: Walter Victor

bassackwards

Jul 1, 2020
from the changelog and the dev's notes, it appears that the game is complete. It does not have a completed tag though. Is it done?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
from the changelog and the dev's notes, it appears that the game is complete. It does not have a completed tag though. Is it done?
No it's not although it is drawing to a close.
Should be finished within the next few updates.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
There are 4 routes to this game (as defined by the developers). Two of them (Haley+Sandra and Haley+Lisa) are complete; a third (Haley+Adriana) is near completion; the fourth (Haley Solo) will require at least one more release. After all the routes are completed, the developers plan to provide Epilogues for each route.

So no, it is not done - hence the absence of a completed tag.

Reactions: Gray21 and WaltS

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
14 updates at max unless dev adds more decimals like 98.7.x.
To be fair, they can always do that - and in my feeling already did with the later ones. Although, since version numbers are not decimal fractions, there can always be a 0.100.

Reactions: Nemo56

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
or more decimals, 99.9.1.1.1.1.1 etc. althought they'd get a lot shit on their necks if they added 4th decimal.

• Haha
Reactions: Priappus

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.98.6Pre-Patched APK
Android games updated daily -

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest Patreon progress report:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress update

Hi

We've started work on the next update.

It will be focused on Haley solo.

Since we're mostly focusing on her, we're free to experiment with a few new outfits, that we've had in our sights for a while.

No reason for any delays so far.

Viit

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
My only complaint with Sandra was that the lightening was to dark. So it made it difficult to see features.
exactly..this happen to me with all re'npy games...when there are images in the night i can't see shit...any tips?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i just finished this version of the game at leqast i guess...i arrived in the part where seems sandra disappears for no reason and hiley wrent an appartment for Nothing...no info on what happened to the teacher, sandra sudden disappeared after MC and haley gave her engaging ring...there are other vbersion or update maybe? my version is 0,986 alt -small-pc

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
There are 4 routes to this game (as defined by the developers). Two of them (Haley+Sandra and Haley+Lisa) are complete; a third (Haley+Adriana) is near completion; the fourth (Haley Solo) will require at least one more release. After all the routes are completed, the developers plan to provide Epilogues for each route.

So no, it is not done - hence the absence of a completed tag.
i played the haley+sandra but after i gave sandra ring she disappear and haley want rent an apartment for herself , but MC don't want and they have sex in this apaprtment 2 times with no trace for sandra. and no info on what happened to the damn teracher...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i just finished this version of the game at leqast i guess...i arrived in the part where seems sandra disappears for no reason and hiley wrent an appartment for Nothing...no info on what happened to the teacher, sandra sudden disappeared after MC and haley gave her engaging ring...there are other vbersion or update maybe? my version is 0,986 alt -small-pc
i would think that would mean MC plans on marrying Sandra ... wouldn't you think ;)

Reactions: Walter Victor

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i would think that would mean MC plans on marrying Sandra ... wouldn't you think ;)
OFC he want marry sandra ,but sandra accepted heley-MC story 3 some too.and suddently disappear and that scene with haley appartment seems out of context really...lack of explanation at least...hope it's not the real end...and many things will be explained thanks

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
OFC he want marry sandra ,but sandra accepted heley-MC story 3 some too.and suddently disappear and that scene with haley appartment seems out of context really...lack of explanation at least...hope it's not the real end...and many things will be explained thanks
well Sandra is a lawyer ... maybe she went to work .. and that part got leftout .... whats the big deal about it ?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Actually, that IS the end for Sandra. We will hear more about her when the developers provide us with epilogues, but other than that, all content with Sandra (and Lisa, for that matter) is complete.

Reactions: ImperialD

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
exactly..this happen to me with all re'npy games...when there are images in the night i can't see shit...any tips?
You could try adjusting your monitor settings, but for this game the low-light scenes are just way to dark.

ucu32167

Jun 5, 2019
i played the haley+sandra but after i gave sandra ring she disappear and haley want rent an apartment for herself , but MC don't want and they have sex in this apaprtment 2 times with no trace for sandra. and no info on what happened to the damn teracher...
I think it might be a bug. The Sandra storyline ends when the MC gives her the ring.
But there was a bug in the last version or the one before that, where the game instead of showing the end screen, jumped to a different branch at the end. I remember reading something about that. But since I haven't played the Sandra branch since it was ended. I can't be sure.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes