Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I just realized that there hasn't been any mentioning of Haley's therapy sessions for quite a while... :unsure:
Last time was episode 26 A.K.A. v0.97, it means there has been 3 updates since then.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i just finished this version of the game at leqast i guess...i arrived in the part where seems sandra disappears for no reason and hiley wrent an appartment for Nothing...no info on what happened to the teacher, sandra sudden disappeared after MC and haley gave her engaging ring...there are other vbersion or update maybe? my version is 0,986 alt -small-pc
mc+sandra+haley path is at end until final version (whenever that comes out), ex-teacher just vanished and what was his fate wasn't for mc and haley's eyes so therefore not for players either.

Aug 23, 2018
Never played this before, Wondering approximately how many more updates til it's finished? Should I just download it now or should I wait til it gets finished?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Never played this before, Wondering approximately how many more updates til it's finished? Should I just download it now or should I wait til it gets finished?
if dev ends game at 1.0 (could be big if) or doesn't add more decimals then 13 updates is max.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
if dev ends game at 1.0 (could be big if) or doesn't add more decimals then 13 updates is max.
Again, numbering is not defined in any way. We could get 0.98.11 (unless you count that as "adding decimals") or 0.100 or what have you. They can even introduce hexadecimal.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
mc+sandra+haley path is at end until final version (whenever that comes out), ex-teacher just vanished and what was his fate wasn't for mc and haley's eyes so therefore not for players either.
ah ok so we need to wait...anyway i hope that the teacher thing will be explained better in epilogues...as is is a bit disappointed...what haley jr feel about? how is she ? were the our haley parents aware of the abuse ast the time? cuz seems the father was iformed by the teacher of the kiss...it's all not well explained sadly...but it's a very good game. thanks

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
yes you should there will be not much update to me... only epilogues for the different choice story i guess and a little more-.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I think it might be a bug. The Sandra storyline ends when the MC gives her the ring.
But there was a bug in the last version or the one before that, where the game instead of showing the end screen, jumped to a different branch at the end. I remember reading something about that. But since I haven't played the Sandra branch since it was ended. I can't be sure.
ohhhh that's why....now make sense...cuz was so weird give the ring and the next scene see MC and haley goes tor ent an appartment..thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ah ok so we need to wait...anyway i hope that the teacher thing will be explained better in epilogues...as is is a bit disappointed...what haley jr feel about? how is she ? were the our haley parents aware of the abuse ast the time? cuz seems the father was iformed by the teacher of the kiss...it's all not well explained sadly...but it's a very good game. thanks
no haley 1 kept that secret until dear brother took her to shrink.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Again, numbering is not defined in any way. We could get 0.98.11 (unless you count that as "adding decimals") or 0.100 or what have you. They can even introduce hexadecimal.
yea that's what i meant that if no extra numbers or jump to 0.100 then only those 13 updates left.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
You could try adjusting your monitor settings, but for this game the low-light scenes are just way to dark.
sadly it happen in all renpy games to me..some more some less...but changing with monitor setting isn'0t viable cuz it'z ok like it is...and in every other game it's ok , i never had to adjust brightness or contrast...thanks

Reactions: Alex5280

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
no haley 1 kept that secret until dear brother took her to shrink.
yea i can't make me undestandable...when she tries to explain (the little bit) i've read something about haley dad was aware f the abuse...and he didn't do anything?? quite strange no? even the mother is the one who put the story at end it is said...so?? they knew and they didn't do anything to the bastard? i don't understand really

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
it's said it's not good to speak of the dead :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: indio68

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
yea i can't make me undestandable...when she tries to explain (the little bit) i've read something about haley dad was aware f the abuse...and he didn't do anything?? quite strange no? even the mother is the one who put the story at end it is said...so?? they knew and they didn't do anything to the bastard? i don't understand really
I don't know where you read that information, but it is incorrect. Nobody has told the dad what happened to Haley with the teacher. In some of the routes the dad did discover that Haley was in therapy, but he never was told what it was for. It seems to me that the dad thinks that Haley's therapy has something to do with her brother, the MC.

The mother was the one who found out about it when it was happening, and stopped it. But Haley pleaded with her not to do anything about it, because Haley said it was all her own fault, which of course was a delusion that Haley carried with her until she agreed to see the therapist.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest Patreon post:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress report

Hi

I don't have much to report. The update is progressing well. Things are moving much faster now, that there are fewer moving parts. No reason for any delays. We'll try to incorporate the last Adriana scenes too if we get a chance.

That's about it for now.

Viit

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I don't know where you read that information, but it is incorrect. Nobody has told the dad what happened to Haley with the teacher. In some of the routes the dad did discover that Haley was in therapy, but he never was told what it was for. It seems to me that the dad thinks that Haley's therapy has something to do with her brother, the MC.

The mother was the one who found out about it when it was happening, and stopped it. But Haley pleaded with her not to do anything about it, because Haley said it was all her own fault, which of course was a delusion that Haley carried with her until she agreed to see the therapist.
ikm quite sure i've read something about it...i must see if i have a save there to see if i'm remember wrong

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
ikm quite sure i've read something about it...i must see if i have a save there to see if i'm remember wrong
Walter Victor is an authority on this game. I've been following since something like its fifth update. From my experience, playing all available paths, dad never knew, and if Walter tells you that you can take it to the bank.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes