Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
either teacher was/is divorced or wife was dead (she wasn't mentioned anywhere) so only daughter was with him.

it was just sidestory so it won't be further seen.
According to Haley, Klaus's wife had left him. At least that's what he told her, and was why he was soooo sad and lonesome... and needed to get into Haley's pants.

The other Haley is Klaus's stepdaughter from a second marriage. We haven't been told anything about the second Mrs. Klaus other that she still lives with him when (if) the Pupster shows up to take care of him.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
According to Haley, Klaus's wife had left him. At least that's what he told her, and was why he was soooo sad and lonesome... and needed to get into Haley's pants.

The other Haley is Klaus's stepdaughter from a second marriage. We haven't been told anything about the second Mrs. Klaus other that she still lives with him when (if) the Pupster shows up to take care of him.
Man! That Mr. Klaus, I hate that guy. I'm not sure if I want him dead or if I want Pupster just showing a bad time then he will regret for his entire life for what he did to Haley.

Yugan

Jan 18, 2021
anyone able to assist, downloaded v0.98.6 and had to restart the entire game from the beginning (not sad about that) my issue is, after moving in with Adi, Adi dictates the sleeping spots ad then... nothing. not sure what went wrong, might be the an issue with my files as I'm using the compressed version

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
anyone able to assist, downloaded v0.98.6 and had to restart the entire game from the beginning (not sad about that) my issue is, after moving in with Adi, Adi dictates the sleeping spots ad then... nothing. not sure what went wrong, might be the an issue with my files as I'm using the compressed version
Sad to say, that is as far as the developers have gotten with the Adriana path. They owe is more on that route, and have said as much, but haven't told us when it might be forthcoming. In fact, since they dropped this last Haley + Lisa ending, they indicate that they will be focusing on the Haley Solo route. So I don't know what to tell you about when we might see more of Adriana.

Yugan

Jan 18, 2021
Sad to say, that is as far as the developers have gotten with the Adriana path. They owe is more on that route, and have said as much, but haven't told us when it might be forthcoming. In fact, since they dropped this last Haley + Lisa ending, they indicate that they will be focusing on the Haley Solo route. So I don't know what to tell you about when we might see more of Adriana.
thank you kindly for the reply, i dont mind waiting for the devs. i'll just replay as many times as i can.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
don´t bother looks like a troll account. just made to post that shit. and if i get it right what he wants to imply with that comment than he should be banned anyway.
Completely in agreement, there is one very outside theory that could work in has favor (problems with her cleanliness thing) but I think we all know what he implied.

And even if not: any modders looking to make 100s of renders and completely rewrite an almost finished story so it still makes sense?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
don´t bother looks like a troll account. just made to post that shit. and if i get it right what he wants to imply with that comment than he should be banned anyway.
Yeah, that was my take as well.......

Sometimes I can't help but feed them ;)

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
It hasn't given me any choices not to start or to quit... even if I choose disrespectful answers at each choice, it just continues on and on.

I don't want her removed, I don't want it to keep having forced dates and cuddling with a completely unattractive girl.

The rest of you that answered are just facist trolls. How dare someone disagree with you.
forced to date her for a while. you can break up with her later.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
It hasn't given me any choices not to start or to quit... even if I choose disrespectful answers at each choice, it just continues on and on.

I don't want her removed, I don't want it to keep having forced dates and cuddling with a completely unattractive girl.

The rest of you that answered are just facist trolls. How dare someone disagree with your tastes.
you could just have said. "i want a modder to remove her forced relationship". no you had to describe the scenes with her as "gross". what do you think we get from that statement?

Reactions: Cartageno

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

The rest of you that answered are just facist trolls. How dare someone disagree with your tastes.
you said you wanted her scenes removed, how would that be accomplished if not removing her from the game?

As stated, you can break it of with her later but you can not avoid starting something with her. If that is a dealbreaker for you then move on to another game.

The way you phrased your original posts made it sound racist, that is why the "facist trolls" came out, had nothing to do with difference of taste.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
At least now I know never to return to this site. I've never seen so many closet racists projecting their views. Not one of your personal attacks is about anything actually said. Only what you decided in your own twisted minds through the closet racists filter.
mods can't alter what's ingame.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
At least now I know never to return to this site. I've never seen so many closet racists projecting their views. Not one of your personal attacks is about anything actually said. Only what you decided in your own twisted minds through the closet racists filter.
How has anyone other than you said anything that can be construed as anything remotely racist? And yes, our "attacks" are most definitely because of things being said.

Cickic

Feb 29, 2020
This is a common problem lately with this game. The problem is that you have probably changed the source of your download. There are a few: directly from Patreon (which is unpatched) which used to be the only one here, the pre-patched version from SubscribeStar that is now what we get on F95 (but didn't even exist a few releases back), and Mod versions.
Maybe it's just me (and the dictionary) but when I see pre-patched version I think before being patched. If it's already been patched it should just say patched version. Adding a pre- (previous to; before) is saying it's not patched (unpatched).

Reactions: Theboss3213

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Maybe it's just me (and the dictionary) but when I see pre-patched version I think before being patched. If it's already been patched it should just say patched version. Adding a pre- (previous to; before) is saying it's not patched (unpatched).
I made the same 'mistake' when I first saw that. But pre- in this case means done in advance. Perhaps not the best utilization of that particular prefix, but it is what it is.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I made the same 'mistake' when I first saw that. But pre- in this case means done in advance. Perhaps not the best utilization of that particular prefix, but it is what it is.
I'd say it's parallel how you can buy pre-cooked stuff in the supermarket (already cooked, only have to warm it up before eating).

Gramatically "pre-patched" can mean both, it just depends on the context.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes