Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Somehow I expected to hear some gossip about a missing teacher or something similar when visiting the parents.
But that probably would only make sense if they get visits in every path. Maybe in the next update?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
guys i load my previous save and ended like this ,is normal i mean or im missing this new update?
Because that is the end of that route. The latest update was to Lisa's route.

Okey now?? Still to harsch. Poor Lisa, Haley was so mean in this . She have no problem with Sandra as GF or Adriana but with Lisa she akts like jealousy cat who somebody has stolen their little playmouse.
I would think that Haley is just protecting the MC because if you remember way back when Lisa started seeing that fat guy. I think it was Sandra who said it that Lisa isn't a good girlfriend that she will be with him for a little while then when she gets bored she will just move on.

So Lisa isn't really good girlfriend material like Sandra or Adrianna are which is why Haley acts differently with Lisa. Lisa is better as a fuck buddy.

If Lisa is anything like her sister, Alana who intentionally calls you another guys name while you are fucking her. I wouldn't even want Lisa sleeping in my bed. Also when Lisa is out partying all night wonder how many other guys she is fucking? :unsure:

Also that bedroom is their bedroom the MC and Haley's and Lisa is the intruder.

Also the MC was with Sandra before before Haley and the MC were actually a couple.

Love that scene in Heartbreak Ridge. Hell, love that whole movie. I must have made different choices, as I did not have any pranking scenes on Lisa.
You didn't see the part where if Lisa dressed up nice Haley took them bowling and if Lisa dressed in Jeans and a T shirt Haley took them to a club? That was the pranking.

I'm not sure, if you were on the Lisa path, how you could actually miss it since it seems to be a linear story line at that point. Did Lisa move in with you?

Last edited:

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
im wondering about something, perhaps its already answered, but after loading a save (pre-patched download from op) + wt mod, all is normal for me, but now i started a new game and sudenly, haley+mc ar not related (including mom and dad), whats up with that?

included a save where we aint related.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020

I would think that Haley is just protecting the MC because if you remember way back when Lisa started seeing that fat guy. I think it was Sandra who said it that Lisa isn't a good girlfriend that she will be with him for a little while then when she gets bored she will just move on.

So Lisa isn't really good girlfriend material like Sandra or Adrianna are which is why Haley acts differently with Lisa. Lisa is better as a fuck buddy.

If Lisa is anything like her sister, Alana who intentionally calls you another guys name while you are fucking her. I wouldn't even want Lisa sleeping in my bed. Also when Lisa is out partying all night wonder how many other guys she is fucking? :unsure:

Also that bedroom is their bedroom the MC and Haley's and Lisa is the intruder.

Also the MC was with Sandra before before Haley and the MC were actually a couple.

You didn't see the part where if Lisa dressed up nice Haley took them bowling and if Lisa dressed in Jeans and a T shirt Haley took them to a club? That was the pranking.

I'm not sure, if you were on the Lisa path, how you could actually miss it since it seems to be a linear story line at that point. Did Lisa move in with you?

Ok,thx

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Love that scene in Heartbreak Ridge. Hell, love that whole movie. I must have made different choices, as I did not have any pranking scenes on Lisa.

If you are on the Lisa path, you can't miss it. It's straight through. The only branching in the entire release is during the sex scene, where there are necessary tests for Haley's pubic hair so different images can be shown. Every single text is shown to everyone who plays this release.

As for that movie, I consider it one of the best B-movies ever made.

Dajose

May 8, 2017
yeah first time for me aswell all older saves are not cached anymore or if e copy them into the folder they give errors. sadly this game doesnt allow you to chose a chapter from where to play so you would have to start all over
does someone have all routes *saves* that work from 0.96 i believe its the update where the threesome happens.
EDIT: Patch works. which was posted and updated. Still a clean save would be nice otherwise you have to to it over and over again

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
yeah first time for me aswell all older saves are not cached anymore or if e copy them into the folder they give errors. sadly this game doesnt allow you to chose a chapter from where to play so you would have to start all over
does someone have all routes *saves* that work from 0.96 i believe its the update where the threesome happens.
EDIT: Patch works. which was posted and updated. Still a clean save would be nice otherwise you have to to it over and over again
This is a common problem lately with this game. The problem is that you have probably changed the source of your download. There are a few: directly from Patreon (which is unpatched) which used to be the only one here, the pre-patched version from SubscribeStar that is now what we get on F95 (but didn't even exist a few releases back), and Mod versions. Each one can store your saves in a different place. So unless you have somehow deleted your save cache, it is still out there somewhere. If you can find it, and people have posted how to do that here, you can copy those saves into your /game folder and go on from there.

EDIT: Here are two places that I know of to look on Windows:
C:/users/<username>/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Proj6-1532454941
and
C:/users/<username>/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Haleyaltsave-1532454941
There may be others that I don't know about, but you can always sort the RenPy folder by Name and look for folders that start with Haley.

Then you can just copy the contents of the one you find into your /game folder.

Last edited:

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019

I see your point, but i see this otherwise

So Sandra say Lisa is not a good GF , but can we thrust Sandra on this?

Lisas aktions tell something else, first, when she run around naked and tipsy and i had to catch her, she reject MC in the Kitchen.
Then she reacts almost angrily when i try something with her, when "testing" that hooker
She even goes to therapy with her boyfriend and bevor she fuck with MC, she ask again about breakup with Sandra.

And all of this, although she obviously feels drawn to MC from the start

In the end i think she cares and respeckts a lot about her and other relationships. Compared to her sister anyway.
So would i like a GF like Lisa? YES

Uncas Leaf

Apr 5, 2021
Just downloaded 0.98.6. Load the saves from previous version and there is no progress. The game ends exactly as before. How do I work this? Do I have to start the game over again from scratch? I have copied my saves from previous version into the game folder of the new one but to no avail. Any help much appreciated, Thank you.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Just downloaded 0.98.6. Load the saves from previous version and there is no progress. The game ends exactly as before. How do I work this? Do I have to start the game over again from scratch? I have copied my saves from previous version into the game folder of the new one but to no avail. Any help much appreciated, Thank you.
this update is only for those who are on the haley+lisa route. you are probably on another one.

Reactions: Uncas Leaf

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Somehow I expected to hear some gossip about a missing teacher or something similar when visiting the parents.
But that probably would only make sense if they get visits in every path. Maybe in the next update?
why would there be? they don't goto town much/at all and don't get visitors besides kids.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
why would there be? they don't goto town much/at all and don't get visitors besides kids.
Well, it appears the folks' house is pretty much within walking distance from anything worthwhile in the town.

But regardless, we don't know how Klaus was handled by the Pupster (if we made the choice to handle him). Perhaps how Klaus might have disappeared was unremarkable enough not to cause gossip. The Dad hardly remembered Klaus and wouldn't think to bring anything up. And if the Mom had heard that Klaus left town, why would she mention it? She certainly wouldn't want to remind Haley of him, and as far as she knows the MC wouldn't care about Klaus.

Whatever... we won't find anything out about any of that in the next release, or in any release before the epilogues. The Sandra route is done and dusted (as is the Lisa route) and no mention was made by the parents about Klaus in their last visits in that route, so there will be none in any of the others.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Wow, how much of this changed? trying to load as far back as 2019 save, it errors saying Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I see your point, but i see this otherwise

So Sandra say Lisa is not a good GF , but can we thrust Sandra on this?

Lisas aktions tell something else, first, when she run around naked and tipsy and i had to catch her, she reject MC in the Kitchen.
Then she reacts almost angrily when i try something with her, when "testing" that hooker
She even goes to therapy with her boyfriend and bevor she fuck with MC, she ask again about breakup with Sandra.

And all of this, although she obviously feels drawn to MC from the start

In the end i think she cares and respeckts a lot about her and other relationships. Compared to her sister anyway.
So would i like a GF like Lisa? YES
So she was a good girlfriend for 2 weeks then she left the fat guy. And it was easy to say no to the MC because she knew that Sandra could find out and Lisa was living with Sandra and Sandra would probably kick her out if she did anything with the MC.

And I would most certainly trust Sandra's word over Lisa considering she is successful and responsible whereas Lisa (even though she was told not to) waits until Haley and the MC leaves and has a drunken party at their place and who knows what else they did and somehow filled the entire livingroom, diningroom and kitchen with some kind of foam. She spilled a bottle of whiskey over their couch.

Even at Sandra's place Sandra told Lisa not to smoke in the house and she did it anyways.

And you can have her, maybe she will even be your girlfriend for an entire month.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020

The only Lisa scenes I got, aside from the pool parties, was the one where you help her pick a call girl, one where Lisa and her bf show up wanting to go clubbing(in my case after the break up with Sandra), her calling in the middle of the night asking you to come to Sandra's place and she tells you about her bf being jealous, then seeing them while you are waiting for Haley at the therapist and the bf has a chipped tooth, then running into Lisa at the bar after Haley broke up with her bf and Lisa said she had also just broken up with her bf, then took her back to your apartment and put her to bed in Haley's room, Haley had you stay home from work with Lisa, you took her for breakfast, finally had sex with her, fell asleep with her cuddled up to you in your bed, Haley came home and found you that way, got a little mad about the cuddling part. Did not have another scene with Lisa after that. The rest of the game(up until the current build's end) seemed to revolve around moving in with Adi and placating/fooling dad about your relationship with Haley.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
The only Lisa scenes I got, aside from the pool parties, was the one where you help her pick a call girl, one where Lisa and her bf show up wanting to go clubbing(in my case after the break up with Sandra), her calling in the middle of the night asking you to come to Sandra's place and she tells you about her bf being jealous, then seeing them while you are waiting for Haley at the therapist and the bf has a chipped tooth, then running into Lisa at the bar after Haley broke up with her bf and Lisa said she had also just broken up with her bf, then took her back to your apartment and put her to bed in Haley's room, Haley had you stay home from work with Lisa, you took her for breakfast, finally had sex with her, fell asleep with her cuddled up to you in your bed, Haley came home and found you that way, got a little mad about the cuddling part. Did not have another scene with Lisa after that. The rest of the game(up until the current build's end) seemed to revolve around moving in with Adi and placating/fooling dad about your relationship with Haley.
If you move in with Adrianna you don't get the Lisa route it is one or the other.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
If you moved in with Adriana, and you are not playing more than one route, you are NOT on Lisa's route, so there was nothing in this latest release for you to see.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes