preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
The complexity of the Haley solo route depends on just how 'solo' that route is. There are several other girls in this game who have received attention from the MC, but apparently didn't deserve their own special path. We were previously given choices as to whether the MC should pursue those girls or not. I don't think those choices should just be ignored. Coding those choices into a Haley 'solo' route would be an interesting challenge for the team. They may or may not accept that challenge.
You expect this game that forced Sandra on the MC with zero player input at all to go back and make relationships like Diane more substantial than "fuck buddy" which the game explicitly said it was going to be? Or Lisa's sister that seemingly calls you a different name during sex on purpose? I highly doubt we ever see them again.

I don't think I am explaining myself well, but it seems like the game just kind of has gone on and on, slowly, without anything really to keep my attention over the last 5 or 6 updates. I compare this to Alexandra, which I initially didn't like as well as Haley's Story, though it was fun to play, and Ptolemy has managed to keep the story fresh and interesting, with a little mystery, so I enjoy every update so far.
I agree completely with you, except for the redemption part, so I'd say you've explained yourself well.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
This horse is not going to die, no matter how many times you flail at it!

Back in August you promised never to play this game again. And here you are with your 7th post since then. Hmm.
Are you stalking? This game is turning into a cow. This is my ninth then.

heerwa2

Apr 14, 2020
Twin Bro & Sis? Since the Gene is the same, no big difference from doing H with himself. Hell Yeah! complete Freedom. That is why i love you guys and this site so much! Would consider this site to be my second-homeland LOL

Feb 10, 2019
Best part of this game is the start when the neighbour comes to visit, asks for a drink of water, and gets told that's not available after a brief look in the fridge. Haley really isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Reactions: bighunter

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
I just started this and I have to say... AMAZINGLY well written love the characters and how they are built ... well done ...and keep up the good work! its a 5 star for me and hopefully soon I will be supporting you also!

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
If viitgames is around, the Adrianna path needs a QC check because the speaker tags are screwed up in places making haley say things or showing her portrait with a blank text box in very odd places. It's great because she looks like she's judging Adrianna.

Reactions: FreeCaster333

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Not through with the current release yet but several times I have noticed wrong person being shown speaking. Like what should be Haley saying something shows as the MC or Sandra. Also, the ghost of Sandra is prevalent throughout. In between clicks, even when Sandra is not even in the scene, her avatar pops up for a split second before it loads the correct avatar. Seems to happen when the background render changes.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hmmm ... my savegames from 98.4 don't work anymore.
Any hints on what to do?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Never mind, I just started a new runthrough and used a keyboard macro to hammer the "space" key to fast forward.

Last edited:

G33N

Predictable Wildcard
Donor
Sep 13, 2019
Oofda sorry to hear that, man, BADIK is really worth it, some of the absolute best characters/character models and scenes but from what I've heard I get you avoiding it if Acting Lessons had that effect on you. I had a similar reaction to the Klaus scene where it really set up a before/after feeling to the VNs I played. And I get you about staying with the main LI; I do a play through of most games with the main/preferred LI solo then do the rest. Tried with Haley but Sandra was too adorable to break up with honestly.
Summer With Mia also gave me a before/after feeling with the dad bj scene but the surprise in that one was much more "vanilla" and sexually based surprise as opposed to this one/AL/Avalon where the surprise is more emotional.
Acting Lessons, every-time I remember it, it gives me chills.....
Life is full with drama and the older you become, the more drama and less from everything else.....soooooo no thanks!
That's why I like (Love) Haley so much...even thou she suffers....she is not focused on the pain (everybody has a breaking point but still) she enjoys spending time with MC and her life and she deserves to be spoiled (not too much :D). She is just really strong person and since the MC found out about what happened, I enjoy her character even more, because I realize how strong she is.......PLS enough with the bad endings. I don't play games for that....Movies and Real-Life is for that.
She is so strong that she loved MC so much her whole life only loving him and she is even fine sharing him (not the case with Acting Lessons and some other games)....
You have no idea how much love/strength you need so you could do that.... it reminds me of Californication.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes