bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
Soo the game isnt complete yet? becouse well after it will be completed i will start from begining becouse i lost my saves... soo if that it isnt the end then i will wait a bit, tnx for the info

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Soo the game isnt complete yet? becouse well after it will be completed i will start from begining becouse i lost my saves... soo if that it isnt the end then i will wait a bit, tnx for the info
not yet complete and there'll be epilogues.

lilDee

Jan 14, 2020
The ep ended too soon for me lol!...now i want more:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...and sooner and at that...

Ofc. i exagerate about wanting it "NOW" but certainly rather good tease for me.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
I believe that's why Viit re-did the update, to tone it down a bit. I'd say he partly succeeded and it's pretty okay now.
Okey now?? Still to harsch. Poor Lisa, Haley was so mean in this . She have no problem with Sandra as GF or Adriana but with Lisa she akts like jealousy cat who somebody has stolen their little playmouse.

livingskull1

Jun 6, 2018
Why dont new renpy games open in my old laptop? It shows "performance warning" change renderer option.. No matter what I tweak, the game wont open..

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
guys i load my previous save and ended like this ,is normal i mean or im missing this new update?

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
Thank you for sharing the latest update. I have the feeling that the path with the black girl is broke. If I keep on playing this save game the story jump into the path with this elderly lady boss Instantly after she return with the fiancée ring from the toilet. What can I do?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I don't get the hate for Haley's reaction to Lisa, unless I missed something due to my choices. Only one time was it presented to actually have sex with Lisa and Haley said she had no problem with that, just that she preferred to be the one the MC actually sleeps with. Sex is sex, sleeping with someone is a different level. Sure, in my playthrough, at least, she is fine with moving in and sleeping with Adi but I don't think she sees her as a real threat for the MC's love. More like a sugar momma/beard(I know the MC is not gay but still they, MC/Haley, are trying to hide their relationship).

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I don't get the hate for Haley's reaction to Lisa, unless I missed something due to my choices. Only one time was it presented to actually have sex with Lisa and Haley said she had no problem with that, just that she preferred to be the one the MC actually sleeps with. Sex is sex, sleeping with someone is a different level. Sure, in my playthrough, at least, she is fine with moving in and sleeping with Adi but I don't think she sees her as a real threat for the MC's love. More like a sugar momma/beard(I know the MC is not gay but still they, MC/Haley, are trying to hide their relationship).
I too am puzzled by those who seem to think that Haley acts awfully toward Lisa. There is a period at the beginning of this release where Haley pranks on Lisa for a few days, but it all seems to roll off Lisa, and it soon ends with the two of them bonding quite well. That semi-fractious period is funny as hell, and it only takes up a small percentage of this release. It reminded me of the movie, Heartbreak Ridge, where the platoon could never figure out which t-shirts to wear for morning PT.

Haley also sets limits. So what? The MC is HERS! Always will be. Besides, those limits seemed to crumble at a convenient time.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I too am puzzled by those who seem to think that Haley acts awfully toward Lisa. There is a period at the beginning of this release where Haley pranks on Lisa for a few days, but it all seems to roll off Lisa, and it soon ends with the two of them bonding quite well. That semi-fractious period is funny as hell, and it only takes up a small percentage of this release. It reminded me of the movie, Heartbreak Ridge, where the platoon could never figure out which t-shirts to wear for morning PT.

Haley also sets limits. So what? The MC is HERS! Always will be. Besides, those limits seemed to crumble at a convenient time.
Love that scene in Heartbreak Ridge. Hell, love that whole movie. I must have made different choices, as I did not have any pranking scenes on Lisa.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why dont new renpy games open in my old laptop? It shows "performance warning" change renderer option.. No matter what I tweak, the game wont open..
update drivers if possible or start game with pressing shift (or ctrl+shift) and choosing other renderer. graphic reqs have jumped up and integrated intel isn't suitable anymore.

guys i load my previous save and ended like this ,is normal i mean or im missing this new update?
on what path? if sandra then no new content.

is that old saves in v0.98.4 will not work in v0.98.6? how to fix this?
should work.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Somehow I expected to hear some gossip about a missing teacher or something similar when visiting the parents.
But that probably would only make sense if they get visits in every path. Maybe in the next update?

4.20 star(s) 308 Votes