BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Was all excited... Then scrolled down and found out it's all about a non essential side character... Moving on and waiting for some progression with Haley in the next update (Hopefully)
Hope whoever likes Lisa enjoys the update though, but she has no relevance to my interests within the game.

Reactions: G33N and Priappus

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
My last save was december 22/202 so whatever version that save is, i get this when i click the the next screen from the last panel of that update.. it looks like i can ignore it so it isn't game breaking but....

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ep28.rpy", line 2, in script
if adimovein == True:
File "game/ep28.rpy", line 2, in <module>
if adimovein == True:
NameError: name 'adimovein' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/ep28.rpy", line 2, in script
if adimovein == True:
File "D:\XXXgames\haley986lewd\Haley-0.98.6-alt-pc\Haley-0.98.6-alt-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\XXXgames\haley986lewd\Haley-0.98.6-alt-pc\Haley-0.98.6-alt-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\XXXgames\haley986lewd\Haley-0.98.6-alt-pc\Haley-0.98.6-alt-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/ep28.rpy", line 2, in <module>
if adimovein == True:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Haleys story 0.98.6-alt
Wed Apr 21 04:27:34 2021
```

Second error found here:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ep28.rpy", line 3584, in script
if adimovein == True:
File "game/ep28.rpy", line 3584, in <module>
if adimovein == True:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/ep28.rpy", line 3584, in script
if adimovein == True:
File "D:\XXXgames\haley986lewd\Haley-0.98.6-alt-pc\Haley-0.98.6-alt-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\XXXgames\haley986lewd\Haley-0.98.6-alt-pc\Haley-0.98.6-alt-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\XXXgames\haley986lewd\Haley-0.98.6-alt-pc\Haley-0.98.6-alt-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/ep28.rpy", line 3584, in <module>
if adimovein == True:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Haleys story 0.98.6-alt
Wed Apr 21 04:38:36 2021
```

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Was all excited... Then scrolled down and found out it's all about a non essential side character... Moving on and waiting for some progression with Haley in the next update (Hopefully)
Hope whoever likes Lisa enjoys the update though, but she has no relevance to my interests within the game.
Me neither. Still hoping for some action between Sandra and Haley’s mom...

SSJ4

Jul 1, 2019
I get only the scene where Lisa wants to be the girlfriend of the MC. Is tht all or i m missing more ?

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
Probably i missed one of the chances to get that option...can you give a hint where is the main decision point?
Í am not really sure but I think it's somewhere at the beginning of the game you have to help Lisa to find a hooker for her boyfriend or something like that and that puts you on her path and then you need to break up with Sandra. But again, I am not really sure, it's been a long time since I played it from the start.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Daym... So the waiting just began .... I was lazy to read what 0.98.6 will be about...
A few post behind some1 just mention it, it's just cruel after the things are getting so deep with Haley to be continuing bullshits with some1 else.... Usually I don't have problems with NTR or branching stories and harem routes but here...I will pass. I can't even do it as a joke.... it's really wierd... Haley is just so well written character...

I am fucking everything that moves, #noregrets

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Daym... So the waiting just began .... I was lazy to read what 0.98.6 will be about...
A few post behind some1 just mention it, it's just cruel after the things are getting so deep with Haley to be continuing bullshits with some1 else.... Usually I don't have problems with NTR or branching stories and harem routes but here...I will pass. I can't even do it as a joke.... it's really wierd... Haley is just so well written character...
well IRL i think i would invest all my time in Haley, but as it is a game i play every branch to see the content

Reactions: G33N

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Having perused the images for this release, it looks interesting. I'll get to playing it later today.

I am disappointed that no Adriana content was provided in this one. We were told when the last Adriana path was released that they were close to completion, but didn't have time to implement it all in that episode. It seems to me that they could have done that here. Now, who knows when Adriana will get her completion, since they say they are working on Haley solo next.

Perhaps they will add it to the Haley solo release. It would seem unlikely though, as I foresee that one as a lot of work.

So, there will be at least one more release before they provide Epilogues. It now seems more likely to be two releases, if the Haley solo route is as complex as I think it will be, and they have to finish up with Adriana.

The complexity of the Haley solo route depends on just how 'solo' that route is. There are several other girls in this game who have received attention from the MC, but apparently didn't deserve their own special path. We were previously given choices as to whether the MC should pursue those girls or not. I don't think those choices should just be ignored. Coding those choices into a Haley 'solo' route would be an interesting challenge for the team. They may or may not accept that challenge.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I moved in with Adrianna. That path was more difficult then I thought it would be. I missed sleeping with Haley. I know how they feel now. MC and Haley had a hard time sleeping if they didn't sleep together and I had a hard time playing if I couldn't sleep with Haley. :cry: :LOL:.

And just when it was getting good and Adrianna was allowing Haley to sleep with us, bam game ends. Guess I am going to have to go back and do Lisa's path now. Since it seems Adrianna's path won't be updated for a little while.

Reactions: Max1276
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes