Full Size 6.7 GB
PC:
Mac:

Official Compressed 1.8 GB
PC:
Mac:

——

Official Android:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
And it will be Haley solo from now until the epilogues.
Nice:love:
Best girl finally gets content!
The pre-patched version of v0.98.6 is now on the OP. At over 6 GB, it's gonna take a while to download. :)
Dev with huge games should release updates in patches like NLT does.
Ren'py is one of the easiest software to work with, making a patch isn't hard :(

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
I was looking forward to the Lisa content, but what I got felt dissatisfying. A long chapter filled with nothing but narration and small talk, with a mild threesome in the end, with the promise of no more content, except Haley solo content, till the epilogues. I get that they were trying to character build a sister like relationship between Lisa and Haley for this chapter, but putting it all in one chapter made it feel rushed.

Reactions: preglovr12

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
Savegames broken for me once again...
By now I start to think the Dev does this on purpose and I have to now scip the whole story twice again...

G33N

Predictable Wildcard
Donor
Sep 13, 2019
As it says in changelog: zero. This update about Lisa path. The next one would be about Haley solo route.
Or if you asking about whole her solo route, i think it's 60% of the game she takes the place around you.
Daym... So the waiting just began .... I was lazy to read what 0.98.6 will be about...
A few post behind some1 just mention it, it's just cruel after the things are getting so deep with Haley to be continuing bullshits with some1 else.... Usually I don't have problems with NTR or branching stories and harem routes but here...I will pass. I can't even do it as a joke.... it's really wierd... Haley is just so well written character...

Reactions: Priappus

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Daym... So the waiting just began .... I was lazy to read what 0.98.6 will be about...
A few post behind some1 just mention it, it's just cruel after the things are getting so deep with Haley to be continuing bullshits with some1 else.... Usually I don't have problems with NTR or branching stories and harem routes but here...I will pass. I can't even do it as a joke.... it's really wierd... Haley is just so well written character...
It has basically been a year or more of updates for the other girls, while the main character has been sidelined. The dev could just made a second game following the brother's story instead of stuffing in here making the game more bigger than it should be. And now after this update we will be more Haley content, just how big will the file get. Hell, even the compressed file is getting too big.

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames and G33N

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Dev with huge games should release updates in patches like NLT does.
Ren'py is one of the easiest software to work with, making a patch isn't hard :(
Yeah, well given the problems this team has had with programming, it's probably just as well that they haven't tried.

EDIT: At any rate, I have about 3-1/2 hours before I can get at the game. Time for a little nap.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes