Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'd really like it if the MC would stop telling Haley to stop calling him Daddy. I really like it when Haley calls the MC Daddy, it is very cute. :love:
I don't like it either, maybe there should come an option for it like "hair or no hair".

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I don't like it either, maybe there should come an option for it like "hair or no hair".
There are ways it could be done. There could be an option for the MC to ask (or even demand) Haley to stop calling him Daddy. Or Haley herself could ask him whether he wants her to stop. It wouldn't be that difficult to implement and considering that she says it infrequently might not cause that much trouble to code. Just create a 'pet-name' variable. Also, points could be added or subtracted from Haley's points-variable depending on the choice made.

However, I personally don't advocate the change, since I believe it is essential to understanding Haley's character... and I actually like it. Sorry. :)

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The pet name in Alexandra is not optional, and it's annoying as fuck. Damn I hate that bitch. She can take her "puppy" and shove it up her Lesbo loving arshole. So glad Haley isn't like that spoiled brat Alexandra. :cry:
Hmm! It seems to me that Haley is pretty much spoiled, at least by the MC and her father. And even by Sandra! Adriana pretty much caters to her whims too. :) About the only person in the game who doesn't spoil Haley is her mother, and we know the reason for that.

Reactions: Sepey

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Yeah but the brat part is the key. Who wouldn't spoil Haley? She's adorable.
Hmm! It seems to me that Haley is pretty much spoiled, at least by the MC and her father. And even by Sandra! Adriana pretty much caters to her whims too.
Alexandra is a spoiled, whiney, entitled, Princess, who treats the MC like a dog. That girl and her Cunt girlfriend need a serious Bitch slapping. Haley's bro is pretty chill, but he doesn't really take shit from anyone.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Yeah but the brat part is the key. Who wouldn't spoil Haley? She's adorable.

Alexandra is a spoiled, whiney, entitled, Princess, who treats the MC like a dog. That girl and her Cunt girlfriend need a serious Bitch slapping. Haley's bro is pretty chill, but he doesn't really take shit from anyone.
That's right! We got to spoil the good girls and punish the nasty ones!:devilish:

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Hey guys if you have time let me know . . .
1. Any time line when new update will arrive.
2. In Change Log : non on-Sandra branch, 413 images. (What is that means "Only haley related path")
=>> Yes I haven't download 98.2 Version, I have 98.0 because I loss my cool when things hanging in the middle where plot are awesome like this.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
2. In Change Log : non on-Sandra branch, 413 images. (What is that means "Only haley related path")
=>> Yes I haven't download 98.2 Version, I have 98.0 because I loss my cool when things hanging in the middle where plot are awesome like this.
1. only what patreon tells
2. if you are haley solo or haley adriannce then update is for you

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
There has been no word as to when the next release will be launched, but in the past they have come out on around the 20th of the month.
Only-Haley-related path means that you are not on the Sandra path or the Adriana path or the Lisa path. In other words, the MC is only with Haley and not with any of the other possible LIs.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
There has been no word as to when the next release will be launched, but in the past they have come out on around the 20th of the month.
Only-Haley-related path means that you are not on the Sandra path or the Adriana path or the Lisa path. In other words, the MC is only with Haley and not with any of the other possible LIs.

1. only what patreon tells
2. if you are haley solo or haley adriannce then update is for you
Thanks guys !

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest Patreon post:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress update

Hi

We've been reworking the update. And I can say that it's coming together much better than last time.

Yes. I'm much happier with it this time.

It will be released on the 20'th as usual.

Viit

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Anyone else have conflicted feelings about continuing to play after that scene where she tells you? I finished it but I'm going to have war-doggo(Meme) esque flashbacks from the emotional shock/scars when I think of it now(Or when I hear "daddy")
War Doggo.jpg

Last edited:

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
Anyone else have conflicted feelings about continuing to play after that scene where she tells you? I finished it but I'm going to have war-doggo(Meme) esque flashbacks from the emotional shock/scars when I think of it now(Or when I hear "daddy")
Well, the game became much less enjoyable for me at this moment. But i didn't want to drop. I just abandoned everyone besides Haley to give her all my attention. It was like little roleplay for me.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
View attachment 1139664
I doubt if anyone had good feelings after the Klaus reveal, and some did abandon the game at that point. But I was never conflicted about my love for this game or for the characters in it. In fact, I believe it led me to empathize even more with Haley. I still pause every other game I might be playing as soon as I can download a new release of this one.

As for the 'daddy' issue, since I don't believe it has anything to do with Klaus, it doesn't bother me a whit. But it even bothers the MC some, so you are obviously not alone. But the MC doesn't insist that she stop.

Which only goes to prove that people react differently to the same event. It's not right or wrong that we do, it just is.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Well, the game became much less enjoyable for me at this moment. But i didn't want to drop. I just abandoned everyone besides Haley to give her all my attention. It was like little roleplay for me.
I don't know if it became less enjoyable for me, necessarily, I still enjoy it just as much and am obviously more emotionally committed because of it, it just added a whole new dimension of pain(To be dramatic about it lol) that gave me some guilt from enjoying it(Especially from the sex scenes) and make me reflect on my own fetishes/preferences, as they were.

Yeahhhhh I got partway through AL and the scene where you pick(I believe Reina) up from her situation gave me such a bad vibe I didn't want to finish it. Unlike this, which made the tragedy, while obviously terrible, more worthwhile overall with AL it seemed to throw it further off the rails than I could sense it was already getting. I read a few comments after that told me it got much, much worse in the following chapter so I feel secure in that decision lol. Shame because it was a good game beforehand and BADIK is a top 10 hands down.

In the interest of paying it forward a similarly dark surprise(Not exactly a surprise) awaits you in
if you haven't played that. There are others but they don't come to mind right away.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes