jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
To assist those who like Lisa (as I do) and may even search.
Lisa Path
You have to break up with Sandra (obviously)
You have to also not pursue Adriana

They are done like tiers. Sandra is dominant. Break up with Sandra to get Adriana as preferred path. Then you have to break it off or reject her from the get go to get Lisa. You can sleep with Lisa once on the Adri path so it seems like you can choose but NO the game defaults to Adri over Lisa so you have to break off from Adri if you want Lisa.

Also you have to reject them all to get SOLO Haley

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Lisa Path

They are done like tiers. Sandra is dominant. Break up with Sandra to get Adriana as preferred path. Then you have to break it off or reject her from the get go to get Lisa. You can sleep with Lisa once on the Adri path so it seems like you can choose but NO the game defaults to Adri over Lisa so you have to break off from Adri if you want Lisa.

Not quite.

The MC does have to break up with Sandra.

In v0.91, the MC and Haley go out clubbing, where they run into Lisa. She gets drunk and they take her back to their place and put her to bed. A little later, Haley asks the MC if he wants Lisa. You need to choose 'Yes'.

As for Adriana, you can have the MC do whatever you want with her, up until v0.93, where (if you've gotten that far with her) she asks if the MC wants to see her new apartment. Here the answer needs to be 'No'. That cuts off the Adriana route for good. [There are several other places where the MC can reject Adriana. But the one I mentioned is the last chance to reject Adriana and get on another path. That will also put you on the SOLO path, if you didn't say 'Yes' about Lisa.]

If you do those two things, you are on the Lisa path.

Action continued on that path in v0.98.2 and will supposedly be completed in the next release.

Last edited:

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
Not quite.

In v0.91, the MC and Haley go out clubbing, where they run into Lisa. She gets drunk and they take her back to their place and put her to bed. A little later, Haley asks the MC if he wants Lisa. You need to choose 'Yes'.

As for Adriana, you can have the MC do whatever you want with her, up until v0.93, where (if you've gotten that far with her) she asks if the MC wants to see her new apartment. Here the answer needs to be 'No'. That cuts off the Adriana route for good. [There are several other places where the MC can reject Adriana. But the one I mentioned is the last chance to reject Adriana and get on another path. That will also put you on the SOLO path, if you didn't say 'Yes' about Lisa.]

Action continued on that path in v0.98.2 and will supposedly be completed in the next release.
or more synthetically Haley -paths.png

Reactions: GmFn1869 and L0MBR0

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Lisa Path

Not quite.

Thank you 3 for these posts. I had no idea Lisa was an option til a week or so ago but being only on a adi / Haley route I appreciate the info for replays:)

Reactions: Walter Victor

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Thanks. I missed out on that action/content/path when my saved game disappeared as I switched to the pre-patched version leaving me with only Sandra + Haley and Haley solo path saves. Also thanks to Rd835 for/and whoever made that diagram.

I know Diane doesn't have a path but just a little bummed that we haven't seen anything else with her even after making the decision to remain f-buddies (making that choice seem pointless). Maybe something toward the end still?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
But as stated Adri route trumps Lisa so you got to end it.
Exactly! In the one release where it actually matters so far, the Adriana variable is tested before the Lisa variable. If your MC has agreed to go check out Adriana's new digs, you will never see a Lisa path.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I am stilling dying to know the story behind Adriana´s scar on her belly ....:unsure: especially since she pointed out that there IS a story behind her (every) scar ..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
things are very simple MC loves Haley but he also loves her Adriana and Lisa,Lisa loves MC and Haley,But ΜC also loves Maria and Katerina (and on the next route MC He will love Katia and Julia and maybe Sandy). Andriana loves dogs and horses,MC loves cats, which is why this Andriana route ends.

Last edited:

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
things are very simple MC loves Haley but he also loves her Adriana and Lisa,Lisa loves MC and Haley,But ΜC also loves Maria and Katerina (and on the next route MC He will love Katia and Julia and maybe Sandy). Andriana loves dogs and horses,MC loves cats, which is why this Andriana route ends.
That is what you call "simple"?!?:p

Reactions: Priappus

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Yesterday's Patreon post:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress report

Hi

I'm happy to say that we're almost done. Sufice to say that Lisa is far more "open minded" as far as Haley's situation is concerned. And I can confidently say, that we'll be on schedule.

Lisa should actually be finished in the next couple of days. So, we'll be spending the second half of next week, trying to add the last few scenes for Adriana. I'll let you know how that goes. Regardless, the update will be released next Sunday.

Viit
No surprises there. This is a developer that considers half a day as "delay".

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
Just a heads up for those who aren't subscribed to the Pateron, this month's update has been cancelled. They by their own admission messed it up badly and have scrapped the whole update this month to redo it. Here's the post:

Hi

Bad news.

The update is finished. And I HATE it.

I don't know what to say. It's just bad. Don't get me wrong. The ideas and jokes that we put in there are still good. But add them all together and it just comes off as mean. The little jokes and teases between Lisa and Haley are good enough on their own. But now that they're all added together in one update, it comes off as if they almost hate each other. You know how they say that something is more than the sum of it's parts? Well, this is the opposite. This update is less than the sum of it's scenes.

Looking at it, we approached it the wrong way. We tried to hard to be funny, and didn't pay enough attention to the other aspects of the game.

We're just going to have to scrap it, and start over from the beginning. The beginning of the update, of course. We're just going to have to start over.

I'll be pausing the billing cycle for the end of this month, and we'll be starting over. So, you won't be charged again. But we just have to redo this whole update. I know you support us to finish Haley, and if we mess up an update like we did now, it's on us. Not on you.

The game has been going good up till now, and we don't want to ruin it now at the end.
We're gonna take a few days break, and relook at it with fresh eyes.

In summary. We're scrapping this month's update. Pausing the patreon billing, so you won't be charged. And we're redoing the update from the beginning.

Sorry to break it now, and like this. But we didn't see how it came of either until now. Now at the end, when we could go through it all in one sitting.

We hope you understand our postion. In that we don't want to release a bad update, just to realease something.

It's back to the drawing board for us. And we thank you for understanding. Though if you do want to swear at us, we'll understand.

Viit

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Just a heads up for those who aren't subscribed to the Pateron, this month's update has been cancelled. They by their own admission messed it up badly and have scrapped the whole update this month to redo it. Here's the post:

Hi

Bad news.

The update is finished. And I HATE it.

I don't know what to say. It's just bad. Don't get me wrong. The ideas and jokes that we put in there are still good. But add them all together and it just comes off as mean. The little jokes and teases between Lisa and Haley are good enough on their own. But now that they're all added together in one update, it comes off as if they almost hate each other. You know how they say that something is more than the sum of it's parts? Well, this is the opposite. This update is less than the sum of it's scenes.

Looking at it, we approached it the wrong way. We tried to hard to be funny, and didn't pay enough attention to the other aspects of the game.

We're just going to have to scrap it, and start over from the beginning. The beginning of the update, of course. We're just going to have to start over.

I'll be pausing the billing cycle for the end of this month, and we'll be starting over. So, you won't be charged again. But we just have to redo this whole update. I know you support us to finish Haley, and if we mess up an update like we did now, it's on us. Not on you.

The game has been going good up till now, and we don't want to ruin it now at the end.
We're gonna take a few days break, and relook at it with fresh eyes.

In summary. We're scrapping this month's update. Pausing the patreon billing, so you won't be charged. And we're redoing the update from the beginning.

Sorry to break it now, and like this. But we didn't see how it came of either until now. Now at the end, when we could go through it all in one sitting.

We hope you understand our postion. In that we don't want to release a bad update, just to realease something.

It's back to the drawing board for us. And we thank you for understanding. Though if you do want to swear at us, we'll understand.

Viit
Ouch! that must hurt! at least they realized it before they released it :)

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
Yeah. It's also a good lesson to everybody that just because you check your work as you write it, it's always best to playthrough the finished version just to make sure everything is the way it should be, not just for bugs and bad animations but story too. Sucks though that all that hardwork was in the end for nothing as they have to redo it, not to mention it also throws their schedule off by a month in terms of finishing the game.

D

Deleted member 2767565

Man, what a disappointment for those guys and us all!
That kind of happened to me a couple months ago. I didn't realize that my dog had eaten my homework until I got ready for class that day. ;)
(j/k)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I don't know, doesn't seem all that difficult to correct to me. Agree on the best parts, amend a few, add transitions to make it flow, a couple of less provocative scenes, and release it. Most of the renders can still be used, which is the most time-consuming part. Shouldn't take a month to revise. They just have to take a day or so to clear their heads, and get back to work. No need to redo everything from scratch.

We don't want to turn Lisa and Haley into bitchy antagonists, but we still want banter between the two.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes