Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Is there any fan art for this game? Would really like to see more Lisa, she is one of my favorite models. (y)

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
(MC stayed with Sandra) I wonder how Lisa will take the news of her having to move out cause Sandra is going to rent out her apartment.....since Lisa can't stand her sister will she want/beg to move in with MC, Haley, and Sandra (possibility of a foursome??) or will she "suck it up" and move back in with her sister?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Nope. As either fan art or development in the game.

The scene misrepresents the Haley I have come to "know" and adore. Each to their own, but that is neither "my" nor, I feel sure, the mc's, Haley and never will be. In this case, the character in the scene is not merely an image, it is a depiction of a person for whom an attendant personality has already been created. So for me, unless the portrayal or scene fits the personality, circumstance and context of the character as I recognize them, then I personally feel absolutely no desire to see it.

I am not for one minute saying you shouldn't (be allowed to) do it, because "it's a free country" and you have every right to create it. This is only my opinion and you did, after all, ask...
You do realize the post you're replying to was made NINE months ago? ;-)

D

Deleted member 2767565

You do realize the post you're replying to was made NINE months ago? ;-)
Yes, you are, of course, quite right and I apologize. I did notice this just before you pointed it out. I was engrossed in reading through the thread and did not notice the date I had reached. I'm going to delete my comment. I know you're kind of kidding (;)), but the subject and my reply are redundant now and besides, without a copy of the image discussed means nothing to anyone anyway. Thanks.

Reactions: WaltS

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Yes, you are, of course, quite right and I apologize. I did notice this just before you pointed it out. I was engrossed in reading through the thread and did not notice the date I had reached. I'm going to delete my comment. I know you're kind of kidding (;)), but the subject and my reply are redundant now and besides, without a copy of the image discussed means nothing to anyone anyway. Thanks.
Apart from the obvious I certainly feel your pain regarding that fan render - I too am in love with our beloved bold and naughty ginger...

Let me quote her 'Raspberries, Kiwi, fucking Mango!' :-D

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yesterday's Patreon post:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress report

Hi

I'm happy to say that we're almost done. Sufice to say that Lisa is far more "open minded" as far as Haley's situation is concerned. And I can confidently say, that we'll be on schedule.

Lisa should actually be finished in the next couple of days. So, we'll be spending the second half of next week, trying to add the last few scenes for Adriana. I'll let you know how that goes. Regardless, the update will be released next Sunday.

Viit

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Yesterday's Patreon post:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress report

Hi

I'm happy to say that we're almost done. Sufice to say that Lisa is far more "open minded" as far as Haley's situation is concerned. And I can confidently say, that we'll be on schedule.

Lisa should actually be finished in the next couple of days. So, we'll be spending the second half of next week, trying to add the last few scenes for Adriana. I'll let you know how that goes. Regardless, the update will be released next Sunday.

Viit
Good image! I like Lisa. My first ending will be Sandra + Haley, then Lisa + Haley. That's why I didn't play this version. Is it about Adri, right? I'll wait next update to play it :)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So, will be 1 or 2 more updates to finish?
There will be the next one and at least one more, before the epilogues come out.

The Sandra path is already finished. The Lisa path will probably be completed with this next release, and maybe the Adriana path with it. That leaves the Haley Only path. I have a feeling that one will take more than one release, but I could be wrong.

So two or three more updates, including this next one.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
There will be the next one and at least one more, before the epilogues come out.

The Sandra path is already finished. The Lisa path will probably be completed with this next release, and maybe the Adriana path with it. That leaves the Haley Only path. I have a feeling that one will take more than one release, but I could be wrong.

So two or three more updates, including this next one.
Is Sandra path already finished? Oh. I thought it could have another update, with MC and her getting married.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Is Sandra path already finished? Oh. I thought it could have another update, with MC and her getting married.
There will be no more updates for the Sandra route. I suspect that the MC and Sandra will get married, but that would be in an epilogue and will depend on our choices.

There might be one epilogue-release for each route, with multiple endings in each, depending on choices. Or it could all be done in one epilogue-release. But I would prefer the former way to develop the end of the game. There are a lot of loose ends that need to be cleaned up.

Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
There will be no more updates for the Sandra route. I suspect that the MC and Sandra will get married, but that would be in an epilogue and will depend on our choices.

There might be one epilogue-release for each route, with multiple endings in each, depending on choices. Or it could all be done in one epilogue-release. But I would prefer the former way to develop the end of the game. There are a lot of loose ends that need to be cleaned up.
Aaah! Got it. Thanks! So I will wait next update and play. Adri path, is my third favorite route, then Haley solo. Let's wait and see. Thanks for taking time to reply me :)

Reactions: Walter Victor

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
The Lisa path will probably be completed with this next release
Wait, there is a Lisa path? I haven't seen content of her in ages. I have an old save where her and the MC had some fun and Haley was okay with it, but I thought that was a one time thing so have I missed something?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Wait, there is a Lisa path? I haven't seen content of her in ages. I have an old save where her and the MC had some fun and Haley was okay with it, but I thought that was a one time thing so have I missed something?
I can't say for sure, since I don't know what you saw, but Lucy Lisa is NOT a one-time thing, as evidenced by the fact that there will be a release featuring her this weekend, and epilogues are planned for her path.

EDIT: Corrected stupid character-name error.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2767565

I can't say for sure, since I don't know what you saw, but Lucy is NOT a one-time thing, as evidenced by the fact that there will be a release featuring her this weekend, and epilogues are planned for her path.
Lisa or Lucy?
You've totally confused me.
(actually, I do know it ;))

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes