Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I'm so inlove with this game ♥ ♥ ♥. I hope there will be pregnancy in this game, but after replaying the game multiple times i do see that Haley does hint about wanting it

Reactions: GoneHunting

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yesterdays' Patreon post from Viitgames:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress report

Hi

I've been in a pretty good mood lately. Spring is approaching fast and things are starting to look up :D

I don't know why I'm telling you that. You're here to find out about the next Haley update.

On that I don't have much to say for now. We've started work on it, of course. But it's still very early. It will be Lisa + Haley focused.

And that's about it for now.

Viit

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
How many endings does this game have? One of my Favorites I must say.
Most likely 4-5.
We know that there will be 4 epilogues, one for each route. Within each epilogue, though, I suspect there will be multiple endings, depending on choices that were made during the game. There could easily be a dozen or more possible endings (good, bad, and so-so) to this game.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
We know that there will be 4 epilogues, one for each route. Within each epilogue, though, I suspect there will be multiple endings, depending on choices that were made during the game. There could easily be a dozen or more possible endings (good, bad, and so-so) to this game.
In that way, I can see 8 at best. Sandra, Adriana, Lisa, Haley solo, within these, 2 branch, Haley plus and Haley minus, depending on your points with her. Small stuff like whether you dealt with Klaus or not won't matter, since that was just a plus option to vent, the most it will get is a sidenote, if it gets mentioned at all. Other than that, Diane and Alana were phased out of the story already, and the parent reaction might be dependent on the Haley rp as well, but since there were not any genuine variables for them, it won't be big enough to make a new branch.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Who is Lisa again? Lol. I guess I'm only playing Andria route and had to take a break at a certain choice and was looking at posts and for the life of me I don't remember a Lisa

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
How many endings does this game have? One of my Favorites I must say.
at least 4, given there are already 4 paths. Maybe the double, if each has a good/bad ending. For instance, we can assume the choice to take the ring or not on Sandra's path will have consequences, or choosing to cheat Adriana or not will have some consequence on her path (I don't see yet a similar choice on the two other paths). We can also assume that Haley's score (and maybe Sandra's) will have an incidence at some point...

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest Patreon post:

Progress report

Hi

Pretty good news so far. We're actually ahead of schedule. I don't remember the last time that happened.

Other than that I don't have much to say. Just need to get a new keyboard. This one has started to missfire.

:)

So far so good.

Viit

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Latest Patreon post:

Progress report

Hi

Pretty good news so far. We're actually ahead of schedule. I don't remember the last time that happened.

Other than that I don't have much to say. Just need to get a new keyboard. This one has started to missfire.

:)

So far so good.

Viit
Thank so much for sharing that here:)

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes