Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
What choice they have? It's whether accept or disown their children. Parents are known for forgiving worst then incest.
Due to this game, I googled today. Is incest morally wrong? And, what I found out is, in the context of the game, basically, no. (pedophilia incest 100% yes, but that's something else)

The other thing is, there is an issue of defective genes (hasburgs)for kids. That only affects 3rd generation of incest not 2nd. But let's say no pregnancy, there is nothing morally wrong with what they are doing. Incest being an issue is a recent taboo. It's probably the last taboo out there now.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Due to this game, I googled today. Is incest morally wrong? And, what I found out is, in the context of the game, basically, no. (pedophilia incest 100% yes, but that's something else)

The other thing is, there is an issue of defective genes (hasburgs)for kids. That only affects 3rd generation of incest not 2nd. But let's say no pregnancy, there is nothing morally wrong with what they are doing. Incest being an issue is a recent taboo. It's probably the last taboo out there now.
Anything can be morally wrong or not, all depends on what system of morals you pick from.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
sorry if this has been asked before but is pregnancy planned? I'd love to see Haley pregnant and will their parents get mad or accept it since they are no longer living at home?
The possibility of Haley getting pregnant hasn't been hinted at for quite some time now. For a while, though, in the Sandra path especially, it seemed as if Haley was actively trying to get pregnant, and hiding her desire from the MC. In fact, in that path, the MC asks Haley if she is on the pill, and she just mumbles back at him.

But we have gone through that path, and no further mention of pregnancy has occurred. It could still show up in an epilogue for that route, or any of the others.

Actually, it makes quite a bit of sense in the Sandra route, and even with Adriana, for Haley to get pregnant as an excuse for her to move in with the MC and his 'lover' so that Haley and the baby can be better looked after.

As for the parents being angry, they would be upset of course. But they need not know that the MC is the father. Haley just has to say it was the result of an unfortunate one-night stand, and refuse to name the father and give some excuse as to why she can't live with him - he's dead (the Dadinator strikes again), he's married, he's in federal prison, he's brutal, he's lives in Donutistan and has a harem, whatever.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
The possibility of Haley getting pregnant hasn't been hinted at for quite some time now. For a while, though, in the Sandra path especially, it seemed as if Haley was actively trying to get pregnant, and hiding her desire from the MC. In fact, in that path, the MC asks Haley if she is on the pill, and she just mumbles back at him.

But we have gone through that path, and no further mention of pregnancy has occurred. It could still show up in an epilogue for that route, or any of the others.

Actually, it makes quite a bit of sense in the Sandra route, and even with Adriana, for Haley to get pregnant as an excuse for her to move in with the MC and his 'lover' so that Haley and the baby can be better looked after.

As for the parents being angry, they would be upset of course. But they need not know that the MC is the father. Haley just has to say it was the result of an unfortunate one-night stand, and refuse to name the father and give some excuse as to why she can't live with him - he's dead (the Dadinator strikes again), he's married, he's in federal prison, he's brutal, he's lives in Donutistan and has a harem, whatever.
If we consider the timeline Haley could easily be pregnant and have yet to miss a period, and I agree she's ducked the contraception question. IIRC more than once.

Reactions: Walter Victor

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I still get an error with my saves after I used the savebugfix on the OP. The problem seems to be the ep28.rpy file that is in the lewdpatcher and the compressed version. Anyway to fix this? Does the uncompressed version work?

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
i recently started this. don't know why i haven't tried it so far. it's pretty good.
basically it's a slice of life, no strange powers, gods, demons, corruptions, hypnosis or any other kind of weird story with the mob or something. but the storytelling is good. characters are interesting. it's a nice game. for far at least

Coravix

Apr 22, 2020
I like that cross-over to Alexandra... didn't realize the MC was that scary until you get a look at him from the outside.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
The point isn't that she had sex before, afterall she was with Jack when the story began and we accepted that. And it's not about Jack's size either as we didn't know about that until she left him.

The issue has to do with what Haley keeps telling MC about how she felt & feels about him since they were kids/teens then she finally has sex with him. Immediately after she tells him that she dreamt about the MC taking her virginity because he was everything to her she says kinda like... Oh yeah, I don't wanna tell you this cause you won't like it but I gave up my virginity to my Math teacher when I was 15 cause he looked sad, by the way, it was my idea and we had lots of sex.

It really makes her sound more manipulative than anything else.
Main reason i dropped this game i banged some old man cause he look sad wtf.

Reactions: Priappus

Kal995

Donor
May 17, 2020
Here’s the official 0.98.4 Android version:

It is 1.5 GB.

Last edited:
Reactions: Momon1927

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
If you had continued the game, you would have received a clearer picture of what happened. Your explanation turns out to be inaccurate.

But if you dropped the game back then, why are you still commenting on this thread months later?
do you have my appreciation for your tough fight to defend a game that started very well,and then with the route it became the most boring game in f95.Always be well Victor.

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
The Sandra path is definitely worth it IF you like Sandra. If you don't though, why would you bother?

If you decide to play the Sandra path, it might be wise to go back to the beginning and pick choices that favor her.
My issue with Sandra is that her skin colour is to black. So, I'm not against her because she's black (this isn't some racist comment) , I'm just saying the colouring is to dark I can't see her facial features.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My issue with Sandra is that her skin colour is to black. So, I'm not against her because she's black (this isn't some racist comment) , I'm just saying the colouring is to dark I can't see her facial features.
turn up brightness?

Reactions: RolandG.
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes