DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Actually, the relationship between Haley and Adriana was quite strained at the beginning of the game. For one thing, Adriana worked Haley like a dog. Their relationship wasn't made any better by Adriana's husband trying to hit on Haley at the office. Before that dinner, Haley actually considered flirting with Richard (the husband) in front of Adriana, but was talked out of it by the MC. During the dinner, the MC chastised Adriana for the way she has been treating Haley, saying that if Adriana wants to get back at her husband, punishing Haley isn't the way to do it. That was the turning point in Haley's relationship with Adriana. The very next day Adriana invited Haley to a spa.
Yeah the dinner was the turning point in their relation, sorry been awhile that I played that part. Still it does not really change my overall point that I think the Adri ending will have another dynamic as the Sandra path. Whether that might go somewhat in the direction between Adri and Haley as I suggested or very different, time will tell.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Matt_88

Jul 24, 2020
Are we done with Lisa/Alana/Diana path?
Feel like they deserve more than a few scenes. I was hoping for a Haley and Lisa path, since the 1ste
time i so Lisa and the back story for these chars feels like there was more plant.
But is this cut now? If so, you miss out on 3 great stories :(

PS the tag twins do's not make sense to me then!

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Reactions: Walter Victor

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Where are the twins? Thought that Alana and Lisa were the twins.

It is a little sad that 2 are sided chicks but happy that there will be a Lisa Path. You just made my day :)
Haley and MC if you do not play the Patreon version possibly? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Matt_88

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
my save didn't transfer over and when I copied my save from C:\Users\James\Documents\Haley-0.97-pc\Haley-0.97-pc\game\saves and pasted C:\Users\James\Documents\Haley-0.98.4-alt-pc\game\saves I got an error
If your gonna put a file path in your comment you might want to switch your name with asterisks
C:\Users\*****\Documents\Haley-0.97-pc\Haley-0.97-pc\game\saves

Reactions: n0cn1l

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
In the game she even says, she lost her virginity in the great depression.
Umm, you realize that doesn't make any sense if taken literally, right? The great depression was 90 years ago, not 60... It's hyperbole. She's pointing out their age difference in an exaggerated manner...

I don't remember this line btw, but it DOES fit her character. She tends to use sarcasm as a defense mechanism. There's nothing wrong with you not liking her character, but there's no need to be a jerk about it.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.98.4 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: mavewill
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes