lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
I have, and the game is fun with out Sandra all though she is awesome in her own right
Thanks Twiz, Sandra is nice but she's a little TOO crazy for me, reminds me of my ex-wife! And her behavior (after taking care of MC when sick) never felt like love or passion, more like she was using MC to fill some hole in her life, no pun intended.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
This is a dumb question, but is this game close to being completed? I'm deciding whether to play this game right now, then wait for the next update (then repeat until the full release), OR just wait for the full release.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
This is a dumb question, but is this game close to being completed? I'm deciding whether to play this game right now, then wait for the next update (then repeat until the full release), OR just wait for the full release.
It's probably 5 or 6 updates from being done assuming that the very last update is just one for polish.
There's two paths to bring to current and epilogues for each of the existing ones.

Reactions: markblazes

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
It's probably 5 or 6 updates from being done assuming that the very last update is just one for polish.
There's two paths to bring to current and epilogues for each of the existing ones.
Does this game have an average update time? Like every 4 - 6 months?

Sep 11, 2020
I vaguely remembered that Haley's ex-boyfriend threatened to find out who Haley's secret boyfriend was, when MC dropped him off at the airport. Is that going to be an extra plot in the future or was it just an empty threat by him?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I vaguely remembered that Haley's ex-boyfriend threatened to find out who Haley's secret boyfriend was, when MC dropped him off at the airport. Is that going to be an extra plot in the future or was it just an empty threat by him?
latter most likely.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
We're done with the Sandra route, and Jack has not made good on his threat in that path. The Adriana route is also nearly done with no further word from Jack.

We still have two more routes to wind up. So I guess he could still make an appearance. But I never thought his threat was realistic anyway.

Maybe Jack will be mentioned in the epilogues; maybe in a bad end or two; maybe not.

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
Not sure what the point of bringing Jack in would do.

She spilt up with him, he's never around. And he has a 3inch dick

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
We're done with the Sandra route
Really? I must've completely missed that ending or it was really underwhelming so I instantly forgot about it

Edit: Yeah ok, I took a look at my last save and it could technically be somewhat of an ending, but I expected a bit of an epilogue but maybe there will be something like that at a later point.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Really? I must've completely missed that ending or it was really underwhelming so I instantly forgot about it

Edit: Yeah ok, I took a look at my last save and it could technically be somewhat of an ending, but I expected a bit of an epilogue but maybe there will be something like that at a later point.
There will be epilogues for all the routes, including Sandra's.

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
I'm curious to know if the end of Sandra route will be Sandra + haley or Sandra solo
I think the ending will be haley solo, what ever route your took tbh.

I cant see how you can tie all the lose ends, and have a 3 way relationship with one of them your twin sister.

I wouldn't be surprised if haley and mc just leave town and go live in the countryside. I do remember her saying something like that.

Reactions: ✝Fenrir✝

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
sorry if this has been asked before but is pregnancy planned? I'd love to see Haley pregnant and will their parents get mad or accept it since they are no longer living at home?

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
sorry if this has been asked before but is pregnancy planned? I'd love to see Haley pregnant and will their parents get mad or accept it since they are no longer living at home?
The dad 100% knows something is up. No idea about pregnancy, it's been mentioned before

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
What choice their parents have? Either they accept Haley's relationship with her brother or they disown their own children. Parents can sometimes forgive worse than incest, why think Haley's parents wont forgive then at some point.

Edit: I rewrote my comment, so hopefully it's more understandable.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes