lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Anyone have a suggestion/opinion as to trying a play-through with or without Sandra first? I haven't played in several updates, and never one without her before, but now after reading more posts I'm considering a play-through without her first and then go back and play with her. She's some hot brown sugar....but as they say, variety is the spice of life, which you give up by staying with Sandra. Thanks.

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
Anyone have a suggestion/opinion as to trying a play-through with or without Sandra first? I haven't played in several updates, and never one without her before, but now after reading more posts I'm considering a play-through without her first and then go back and play with her. She's some hot brown sugar....but as they say, variety is the spice of life, which you give up by staying with Sandra. Thanks.
I have, and the game is fun with out Sandra all though she is awesome in her own right

Reactions: lyfsavor

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
so far sandra semms the best ending i dont know why adi is so so about use sleping together setting ground rules sandra lets me put a ring on it and gets into it. lisa i thought thered be a three way sex scene but nope

i don't know if Donna has an end.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i get error so i need to start over or something?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Old saves dont work anybody got an idea ?
my save didn't transfer over and when I copied my save from C:\Users\James\Documents\Haley-0.97-pc\Haley-0.97-pc\game\saves and pasted C:\Users\James\Documents\Haley-0.98.4-alt-pc\game\saves I got an error
If you each can identify which path you're trying when you get an error and where you left off last on that path, I can try sharing one of my saves to help you out. None of my saves had an issue as of this release, so I can probably share a save that you can use to continue forward, rather than restarting entirely.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
I just want Adri solo end, Haley can make company to Gaston as the house pet.
Unfornateky i know that ending will not exist :cry:.
To be honest I'm disliking haley update after update

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I just want Adri solo end, Haley can make company to Gaston as the house pet.
Unfornateky i know that ending will not exist :cry:.
To be honest I'm disliking haley update after update
I don't mean to criticize you in any way. If you dislike Haley, that's fine. But is there a reason you still play this game? Haley is the focal point of the game. Everything revolves around her. She is in nearly every scene. Without Haley, there would be no game. And you seem to realize that the ending is not going to please you.

I stop playing games where I dislike the principal characters.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
I don't mean to criticize you in any way. If you dislike Haley, that's fine. But is there a reason you still play this game? Haley is the focal point of the game. Everything revolves around her. She is in nearly every scene. Without Haley, there would be no game. And you seem to realize that the ending is not going to please you.

That's interesting, cause Adriana is the only female on this game which I didn't find super-hot. Not to get in details - she's fuckable, but...
What actually pissed me off is that these hottie girl1a.jpg girl1.jpg instead being major LI was put in the game just to serve lemonade.

and this dude better-mc.jpg wasn't the MC - instead we have some MC looking like a boyband singer just goofy...

Yet all in all - the game is great! Very entertaining with or without the wt mod.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020

Sngo

May 9, 2020

Im disliking her gradually update after update but since i played till here i want to know how it ends, especially with the adriana route since i don't play Sandra route and all the other characters are non existent except for one scene each.

Adriana is by far my fav so I want to know how it ends with her

You can consider im not eagerly w8 or hyped for the updates but still will play when i have some spare time to kill or while i can play but don't give full attention, thats why i keep playing and no offense taken.

Reactions: Walter Victor

LiptonDI

Feb 4, 2020
That's interesting, cause Adriana is the only female on this game which I didn't find super-hot. Not to get in details - she's fuckable, but...
What actually pissed me off is that these hottie View attachment 1050005 View attachment 1050006 instead being major LI was put in the game just to serve lemonade.

and this dude View attachment 1050008 wasn't the MC - instead we have some MC looking like a boyband singer just goofy...

Yet all in all - the game is great! Very entertaining with or without the wt mod.
Is it a troll ? You do realise that all these characters are a cameo from another game : Alexandra

Reactions: beeWook
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes