Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Having read through the script, it seems apparent that the developers decided NOT to complete the Adriana route with this release.

So we still have the final bit of Haley + Adriana, more of Haley + Lisa, and more of Haley solo. The latter 2 don't appear to me all that close to completion. That would seem to me to be at least 3 more updates, and quite possibly more, before they release the epilogues.

xtomo

Jan 1, 2020
Does anyone have saves for the haley and lisa route. and could upload them please, I kinda lost mine.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
my save didn't transfer over and when I copied my save from C:\Users\James\Documents\Haley-0.97-pc\Haley-0.97-pc\game\saves and pasted C:\Users\James\Documents\Haley-0.98.4-alt-pc\game\saves I got an error

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
There is a realy mess with the saves right now since a couple updates back. so i stop playing this game, since 3updates. waiting for the final.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hound_013

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are similarities to Haley's approach. But I don't know how it will work with Adriana. It took weeks (and several releases) for Haley to bring out Sandra's bi side. We don't even know if Adriana is amenable to MFF type sex. We are supposed to be near the end of the Haley+Adriana route. Something is going to have to happen fast for this one to resolve. Haley doesn't have much time to work her magic.

Reactions: underoath27

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There are similarities to Haley's approach. But I don't know how it will work with Adriana. It took weeks (and several releases) for Haley to bring out Sandra's bi side. We don't even know if Adriana is amenable to MFF type sex. We are supposed to be near the end of the Haley+Adriana route. Something is going to have to happen fast for this one to resolve. Haley doesn't have much time to work her magic.
Well we might have a very different approach from Adri and that she somehow always knew about Haley and MC and more or less adopts her as a sort of daughter and for that reason is willing to share MC with her as long as they are not too obvious. Or something completely different. If remember right from early updates, she kinda liked Haley when they first came over for dinner with her husband and she does not have children. If it would just be a repeat of the Sandra route it would not make so much sense to add that route.

So for me I suspect all three endings will be different. Sandra as the close throuple, Lisa maybe as the more playful but less close one and Adri, well to be honest I am not sure where devs want to take that one.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Hmmmm, got it! Thanks

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
If remember right from early updates, she kinda liked Haley when they first came over for dinner with her husband and she does not have children
Actually, the relationship between Haley and Adriana was quite strained at the beginning of the game. For one thing, Adriana worked Haley like a dog. Their relationship wasn't made any better by Adriana's husband trying to hit on Haley at the office. Before that dinner, Haley actually considered flirting with Richard (the husband) in front of Adriana, but was talked out of it by the MC. During the dinner, the MC chastised Adriana for the way she has been treating Haley, saying that if Adriana wants to get back at her husband, punishing Haley isn't the way to do it. That was the turning point in Haley's relationship with Adriana. The very next day Adriana invited Haley to a spa.

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
Well we might have a very different approach from Adri and that she somehow always knew about Haley and MC and more or less adopts her as a sort of daughter and for that reason is willing to share MC with her as long as they are not too obvious. Or something completely different. If remember right from early updates, she kinda liked Haley when they first came over for dinner with her husband and she does not have children. If it would just be a repeat of the Sandra route it would not make so much sense to add that route.

So for me I suspect all three endings will be different. Sandra as the close throuple, Lisa maybe as the more playful but less close one and Adri, well to be honest I am not sure where devs want to take that one.
Interesting hmmm. They might go the route of Adi accepting their relationship and agreeing to share him while not being in an intimate relationship with Haley. I think this would work better for them + it differentiates their relationship from the Haley/Sandra throuple.

I've posted before that I believe the Haley/Lisa throuple will be more open when it comes to Lisa who I believe will still see other guys/girls.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes