ucu32167

Jun 5, 2019
Do I pledge to this game atm? No. Have I done so in the past? Yes.. So guess I'm in the middle there..

If you play what I would call the "primary" route (Haley only). It kinda suck if you have to go month after month without a update and watch "fringe" characters get updates. Such should been a fan service you add after the primary endings (solo Haley, and "Haley+Sandra") done tbh.

I know Patreon isn't about buy something, nor subscribe to something. You do however pledge to the creator because you get something out of it still. When a game looses momentum, and you go month after month without content for your path when updates hit, that is more a motivation to drop your pledge than keep pledge when you know you can download it regardless eventually. When a game have a couple paths it's doable, but when content start diverge over several paths and characters I'm not so sure that add to keep your supporters happy though.
lol
A dev can never get it right, can he. If there are not enough choices, the cry is it's too linear. If the choices don't make the game diverge, then they're false choices. If they do make the game diverge, than they're wasting time.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
lol
A dev can never get it right, can he. If there are not enough choices, the cry is it's too linear. If the choices don't make the game diverge, then they're false choices. If they do make the game diverge, than they're wasting time.
A dev can very well do it right if he "sell" it to the people right from the start. It's not really right over the people that interested in the more "fringe" characters, than those that interested in the main characters. It didn't take much brains to figure out there would be updates with Sandra heavy content vs Haley solo content almost from the start. If you start play a game, like it, then start pledge to the creator because hey, great work.

Then fast forward many months and your path doesn't get any content for like 3 months (possible more). Then imho the creator didn't do it right. It would have been better to not do monthly updates and deliver bigger updates with something for everyone then, in that regard.

arms99

May 11, 2018
I wanted to check what the routes are. From what I could tell, there seems to be 4, Haley solo, Sandra, Adriana & Lisa. Is there any that I missed?

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Is there a difference between Haley + Adriana, Haley + lisa, or just haley solo? I guess I never even thought that there might be different routes with Haley.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Like, if you are on the Haley + Lisa path, are you missing scenes that are only found on the Haley solo path.
It is more likely that the reverse is true. If you are on Haley solo, you are (by choice) not going to see scenes with Lena. The Sandra, Lisa, and Adriana paths are exclusive. Once you have chosen one, you don't see the others.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Bit of a fly in the ointment for the twins here:
Given the reveal on Adriana's hair trigger sensitivity to cheating by her partner this path could prove a lot more difficult that many of us expected. Haley's going to have seduce her into a full blown ménage à trois. But as Haley says "challenge accepted".

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I have no idea what Igglesex means by 'gilf', but there is no 3-way in this release. This release is a continuation of the Haley + Adriana path. They don't all get together in this release.
He's being damn disrespectful of Adi is what he means... :cautious:

I have to admit some trepidation about the eventual Adi ending although this update sort of ends on a positive note... :unsure: The decision to "cheat" or not will probably be the difference between a "good" or bad end... I'm just not sure what a "good" end in this scenario is going to look like... Is Adi going to be okay with them having a sexual relationship? Where she started off as a sugar Mama/no-strings FWB situation, I've actually come to like her quite a bit and don't want to see her hurt...

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes