Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Fucking her dad, or grandad. Does it matter?
Well, I bet those choices would matter a lot to the players who have stuck through this game until now. There is probably a market for what you want, but I doubt that it would go over well with the current supporters.

Hell, they could do a prequel that would show how Klaus seduced Haley. He could even be the MC. There's a market for that too. But not around here.

To give you a serious response, what (or if) Viitgames proposes to do next has not been revealed as far I know.

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
I have a question to be honest it's not that i'm rushing the dev or something but when will the game will finish sorry i shouldn't asked i'm just being honest

Reactions: Priappus

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have a question to be honest it's not that i'm rushing the dev or something but when will the game will finish sorry i shouldn't asked i'm just being honest
shouldn't have more than 2 versions.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Not really sure where the plot can go from here. It's near the end tbh
shouldn't have more than 2 versions.
Two, maybe three more releases plus epilogues. The one with the Adriana path is imminent. It may or may not complete that path. Then there are the Lisa and Haley-only paths. I doubt they can complete all those paths in less than 3 releases.

There has been no indication as to how many releases the epilogues will involve, or how detailed they will be.

Kal995

Donor
May 17, 2020
Haley’s Story 0.98.4 Subscribestar Version (no inc. patch needed)
This update focuses on Adriana according to the dev. Not interested in her? Wait until next month.

6 GB full-size version:
PC:
Mac:

Official 1.7 GB compressed version:
PC:
Mac:

The official Android version takes about a week to come out after the PC/Mac versions.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Haley’s Story 0.98.4
This update focuses on Adriana according to the dev. Not interested in her? Wait until next month.

6 GB full-size version:
PC: Mega
Mac: Mega

PC: Uploading please wait
Mac: Uploading please wait

The official Android version takes about a week to come out after the pc/Mac versions.
i can't download that much from the mega site :cry:

oystei

Jan 29, 2020
Like this game a lot but seriously needs a compressed version:confused:
Haley’s Story 0.98.4 Subscribestar Version (no inc. patch needed)

6 GB full-size version:

The official Android version takes about a week to come out after the PC/Mac versions.

Reactions: msleomac
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes