Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
So this Version has no Haley-Only Content. I'm not sure if I ever played a Game that had so many empty Updates. I feel like absolutely nothing happened on the Haley Only Route in the last Year.

Feels like its just running in parallel to the other Routes were stuff is happening.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
So this Version has no Haley-Only Content. I'm not sure if I ever played a Game that had so many empty Updates. I feel like absolutely nothing happened on the Haley Only Route in the last Year.

Feels like its just running in parallel to the other Routes were stuff is happening.
I think Hayley's route just needs 2 more updates 1 coming in ~2 months then the next update with Epilogue ?.
Seems they just want to get everything to that point before making it, and best routes :) take longest to make and therefore last to update.
(though could be misreading and actually best route needs 2 normal updates + 1 update epilogue)

From the Dev:
Since we want 0.99 to be the last update before the epilogues, we're adding a number to the version number.
Well, it's by far the biggest update we ever made. 413 images not counting animations. But to be honest. Divided between 3 separate paths, it's just not enough. In the future, we're only going to release one path at a time. There just aren't enough days in the month to do them all and still have plenty of meat on each one.
Next month we'll just be releasing one path. Adriana + Haley most likely. It's the shortest one to go, I think, and we'll probably be able to finish it. Bring it at the same level we brought Sandra. Ready for the epilogues. The longest path is the Haley solo one, and that one will probably require two more updates.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
About that.... how do I get on the only Haley path? Sandra seems to be shoehorned in.
Don't worry you will be able to dump Sandra when you get to the part where she gets a promotion and has to work in another city that she has to fly to.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alfre4u

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Does this game have different paths to get certain scenes?
Yes
it has 4 different paths
I know that it is not happening, but surely wouldn't mind more Lisa content, possibly ending wit her. She sure looks like lots of fun and dev kinda missed a chance to further explore her path.
There is a Lisa+Haley path, and will be one of the endings
After Adi+Haley route is done, the devs will focus on Lisa's path I think

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I really enjoyed this game, until the "routes" started to appear.
With the expected delay between updates , then add the different route updates, the whole thing loses its momentum IMO.
Not for me.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i assume the haley path will come as the last patch?! thats the problem of all the multiple ending VN´s too many endings and you loose the focus for the vn and start playing other vn´s....so better don´t make it too complicated with all the endings....i go with the saying " sometimes is little , more! "- hope i could translate it from german to engl and you get it!?and i love the vn but didn´t play anymore since the path-changes

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Haley's Story [v0.98.4 Pre-Patched] Viitgames

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.96 GB
Original Size Mac: 5.94 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.47 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.46 GB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
I really enjoyed this game, until the "routes" started to appear.
With the expected delay between updates , then add the different route updates, the whole thing loses its momentum IMO.
Not for me.
i assume the haley path will come as the last patch?! thats the problem of all the multiple ending VN´s too many endings and you loose the focus for the vn and start playing other vn´s....so better don´t make it too complicated with all the endings....i go with the saying " sometimes is little , more! "- hope i could translate it from german to engl and you get it!?and i love the vn but didn´t play anymore since the path-changes
Did any of you actually pay for the game? If you didn't then your input is useless.

lkta

May 3, 2017
what the heck kind of game description is that, can someone reply to me what this game is actually about please
Brother & sister doing non brother & sister things with a few optional & 1 forced (initially at least as you can give her the boot) other women. Mostly kinetic novel with choices here and there. Looks nice enough and the story is interesting enough & well written for the most part. Nearing the end now, Will take a few hours to get through current content if you are reading everything

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Doing what?
Maybe Haley and Sandra get fed up with MC and go off and get married and have lots of lesbian adventures? :love: Only kidding but that would great!
Doing what?
Nice analysis. But as for possible scenarios, as far as I can tell from the developer's Patreon posts, there are 4 paths: Haley+Sandra, Haley+Adriana, Haley+Lisa, and Haley Solo. So other pairings for potential endings are unlikely. Individual scenes are always possible.

However, I believe the mother is out of the question [the same for Haley and some other guy(s)]. It is too late in the game, and no indication has been given that either the MC or Mom is remotely interested in the other as a sexual partner. You have to understand that the whole game is about finding a way for Haley and the MC to live together happily ever after. Adding Mom to that scenario just doesn't fit. You would probably need to add Dad into the mix, and that doesn't add up either. While many people would like to see some Mom and/or Dad (or some other guy (or the dog)) scenario, I think many others would riot in the streets if any of that happened.

EDIT: I am in complete agreement with you about Margaret. It actually seems like she would be a terrific candidate for an ending scenario. However, it looks like we will both be disappointed there.
how about Sandra and t try he mom then? :love:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Did any of you actually pay for the game? If you didn't then your input is useless.
Do I pledge to this game atm? No. Have I done so in the past? Yes.. So guess I'm in the middle there..

If you play what I would call the "primary" route (Haley only). It kinda suck if you have to go month after month without a update and watch "fringe" characters get updates. Such should been a fan service you add after the primary endings (solo Haley, and "Haley+Sandra") done tbh.

I know Patreon isn't about buy something, nor subscribe to something. You do however pledge to the creator because you get something out of it still. When a game looses momentum, and you go month after month without content for your path when updates hit, that is more a motivation to drop your pledge than keep pledge when you know you can download it regardless eventually. When a game have a couple paths it's doable, but when content start diverge over several paths and characters I'm not so sure that add to keep your supporters happy though.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes